H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-27-2005, 02:38 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Here are some coordinates:
http://www.4x4now.com/33jshr.htm

This site also says Hell's Revenge rates a 4+:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 4 + We can hardly improve on the original description written a few years ago by Jack Bickers: "with driving by World Class Yahoo Jeepers not much concerned with vehicle durability or personal safety." It is common to have as many as 10 percent of the vehicles experience major mechanical failures (gears, axles, driveshafts) on these trails. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 06-27-2005, 02:42 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Here are some coordinates:
http://www.4x4now.com/33jshr.htm

This site also says Hell's Revenge rates a 4+:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> 4 + We can hardly improve on the original description written a few years ago by Jack Bickers: "with driving by World Class Yahoo Jeepers not much concerned with vehicle durability or personal safety." It is common to have as many as 10 percent of the vehicles experience major mechanical failures (gears, axles, driveshafts) on these trails. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

...was that comment before the advent of the Hummer?

K
Old 06-27-2005, 02:48 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ok, I found Black Hole. Was it before or after Hell's Gate & the Escalator? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
After Hell's gate and before the Escalator </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Can you give a link to those. Having a hard time following the trails when they split.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:57 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ok, I found Black Hole. Was it before or after Hell's Gate & the Escalator? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
After Hell's gate and before the Escalator </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I couldn't find either of them. I want to enlarge & frame the Escalator(maybe sign it, too.)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Harley:
...was that comment before the advent of the Hummer?

K </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think that only pertains to Jeeps.
Old 06-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

"aaahhh..." <-- spoken very profoundly..

K
Old 06-27-2005, 03:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm going this way next time. I hate u-turns.
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-27-2005, 03:25 AM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

Dennis...I have walked that part of Lion's back. You do Not want to go that way. I would rather turn around without a spotter than try to keep going.
Old 06-27-2005, 04:08 AM
Hummer Messiah

NO ****!!!! I wouldn't even think of going that way. I've got video of it and it looks hairy!!! Creepy little ledge that's tilted towards a nice 500 foot drop off. Uhh uhhhh, NO WAY!!!!(bitches)
Old 06-27-2005, 04:10 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Shaggs,

You can be quite anal sometimes.

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-27-2005, 11:35 AM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Shaggs,

You can be quite anal sometimes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dont knock it until you try it.
Old 06-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Is Black Hole the same as the Hot Tub? It was right before escalator at the top of the hill.

Great pics guys!
Old 06-27-2005, 02:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Shaggs,

You can be quite anal sometimes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dont knock it until you try it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Spoken like a true catcher.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
Pretty Sure this is Escalator

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I think you're right. Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
Is Black Hole the same as the Hot Tub? It was right before escalator at the top of the hill.

Great pics guys! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, Black Hole is where we drove up that tight little ledge with the drop off on the left. Remember the one that tilted slightly towards the ledge? The one that still gives my butthole phantom pains.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
This is were Tower attempted to roll his truck....

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE> LMAO!!!
Old 06-27-2005, 02:32 PM
Hummer Professional

jfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Potato Salad

J.
Attached Images