H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-11-2005, 04:45 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Jenn-
U R so hott! Who's you're friend? How come your name tag says Greece?
Old 10-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:
50 mph was a joke, for those that couldn't see that! Maybe I should just start talking like a "Dude" for awhile. That way I might get some answers!

Let's start over. Can one of the f*ckn pros out there please get off their f*ckn ass and answer my f*ckn question???? Or am I dealing with a bunch of losers who don't know jack sh*t about the insides of a Hummer other than to call the f*ckn mechanic??? F*ckn ay?

By the way, I'm the bitch on the right! Aren't Jennifers always blonde??? Helloooo!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fu*k it drivah! That'll buff right the Fu*k out! I didnt see any Fu*kin damage! Post when your Fu*ckin air bags go off, then you'll know you have some Fu*kin damage! Fu*ckin blondes!
Old 10-11-2005, 05:17 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BKLYNH2:
Jenn-
U R so hott! Who's you're friend? How come your name tag says Greece? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He likes it Greek?
Old 10-11-2005, 05:47 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dug3x3:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jennifer:
50 mph was a joke, for those that couldn't see that! Maybe I should just start talking like a "Dude" for awhile. That way I might get some answers!

Let's start over. Can one of the f*ckn pros out there please get off their f*ckn ass and answer my f*ckn question???? Or am I dealing with a bunch of losers who don't know jack sh*t about the insides of a Hummer other than to call the f*ckn mechanic??? F*ckn ay?

By the way, I'm the bitch on the right! Aren't Jennifers always blonde??? Helloooo!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fu*k it drivah! That'll buff right the Fu*k out! I didnt see any Fu*kin damage! Post when your Fu*ckin air bags go off, then you'll know you have some Fu*kin damage! Fu*ckin blondes! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm right the f*ck with ya! I'm getting a f*ckn crash course in mechanics these days!! Get it!!??

You know one day I'm going to come back from a trip with fluids leaking from every spot and, as the typical blonde that I am, I'm going to say to myself on the side of the road "But the air bags didn't go off?? " F*ckn duh??

I like your f*ckn attitude!!

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 10-11-2005, 05:51 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BKLYNH2:
Jenn-
U R so hott! Who's you're friend? How come your name tag says Greece? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

He likes it Greek? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BK,

Ya know, like "greece" me up and watch me go???

Or it may mean "I wish I were in Greece instead of pissing away my time on the internet"

Or it could say "greasy". YUK! We won't go there!!

Oh, sorry, forgot the dude-like "f*ckn ay" needed to post in this forum!!

Old 10-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3OwnerDiz:
Sorry to interrupt this very interesting and entertaining thread, but I'm wondering which of these two is Jennifer.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is "Jennifer". WOODSHED LINK
Old 10-11-2005, 06:35 PM
Hummer Professional

Cranky Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3OwnerDiz:
Sorry to interrupt this very interesting and entertaining thread, but I'm wondering which of these two is Jennifer.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This is "Jennifer". WOODSHED LINK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WoW !!!!!!!!! Now I forgot the original question ...............

Official Hummer Forums "Rice Grinder"

http://www.rocknroll4x4.com
http://rubicontrailpatrol.org/index.php
http://www.friendsoftherubicon.com/
http://www.Pirate4x4.com Tool and Shop Talk, Vendor, & Toyota Truck and 4Runner Talk Forum Moderator
Old 10-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cranky Steve:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

This is "Jennifer". WOODSHED LINK </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

WoW !!!!!!!!! Now I forgot the original question ............... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you say you got excited I'm never answering your calls again.
Old 10-11-2005, 06:57 PM

That was just disgusting! You are truly one strange individual to even keep a picture like that in your computer!! Or, be able to find it on a site somewhere!! Warped, I tell ya, warped!!

Old 10-11-2005, 06:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

That was just disgusting! You are truly one strange individual to even keep a picture like that in your computer!! Or, be able to find it on a site somewhere!! Warped, I tell ya, warped!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Attached Images

Old 10-11-2005, 07:04 PM

That was just disgusting! You are truly one strange individual to even keep a picture like that in your computer!! Or, be able to find it on a site somewhere!! Warped, I tell ya, warped!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOLOLOL!!! Guess that answers my question!!

Old 10-11-2005, 11:30 PM

Drty, PM'd ya! Check your space.

Old 10-12-2005, 03:18 PM
Hummer Professional

If you say you got excited I'm never answering your calls again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

God no!!!!! One scary tripod!!!!!!

http://www.Pirate4x4.com Tool and Shop Talk, Vendor, & Toyota Truck and 4Runner Talk Forum Moderator
Old 10-12-2005, 03:24 PM
Hummer Professional

Hey Jennifer, I regained my composure .... That damn drty ......

Anyway, don't sweat some rock rash, it's a badge of honor!!!! 98% of the people here have never even been off-road in the true sense!!!!!! (Don’t hate people, the truth hurts! )

You rock!!!!!

Old 10-12-2005, 04:28 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Why did I click that link? Why?
Must purge brain fast. Help.
Old 10-12-2005, 06:59 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Cranky Steve:
Hey Jennifer, I regained my composure .... That damn drty ......

Anyway, don't sweat some rock rash, it's a badge of honor!!!! 98% of the people here have never even been off-road in the true sense!!!!!! (Don’t hate people, the truth hurts! )

You rock!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Steve!! Drty has a way of sneaking in the small stuff like that!!

I do like my badge of honor! And, it's not gonna stop me! Far too much fun out there in the middle of nowhere!! Death Valley is next!

By the way, where do you get your smileys??? I like!!

Old 10-13-2005, 01:52 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Or am I dealing with a bunch of losers who don't know jack sh*t </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo!
Old 10-13-2005, 02:04 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Or am I dealing with a bunch of losers who don't know jack sh*t </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bingo! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!
Attached Images