H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-24-2006, 04:31 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by Alec W:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I thought I'd add in the FIRST CONFESSION!!!!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
1). I did post in a PM about a wife swapping event. It’s true, Kathy and I did experimented. So what?

2). I did have a dope plant in my basement and I smoke dope. So what?

3). I do talk about other people behind their backs doesn’t everyone? So what? (so post it, I love my accent it’s very cool).

4). I do drink too much. So what?

5). I am “car crash ugly”. So what?

6). I do have “sick fantasies”. Hehe, I like them the best. So what?

7). I do have no morals when someone <span class="ev_code_BLACK">f</span>ucks me over. So what?

Can't you see what EVERYONE else here sees Alec???

You deny and lie. Deny and lie.......

Then you confess....Partially.

You're doing it all by yourself. I'm just helping it along.

And it's gonna get worst. I promise. You think I'm lying? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Blah, tis all true. And so f.ucking what. You took what was private and you are trying to make me look bad Dennish.

Sure I posted that and it's all true. The best way to make a butt hurt small minded idiot mad is to play him till he is done.

F.ucking post all you have Dennish. F.ucking do it!!!! Get it done already.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

RAAAARRR!!!11

I like my victims shaken not stirred.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-24-2006, 04:33 AM
Hummer Messiah

I'm really starting to like her.

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> A girl to witness and criticize a man's penis is funny. But for Alec to obsess and brag that he's seen yours is down right creepy. He must be completely dense if he hasn't realized nobody is coming to his aid and the forum is slowly turning against him.

I'd ask you to stop Dennis but he deserves this.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-24-2006, 05:52 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I went a week without having to think about this.... much....
Old 04-24-2006, 09:22 AM
Hummer Novice

Roadstar is off the scale

Quote:
Originally posted by Mrs.ssippi:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Roadstar:
I just have one question, are they guys or women??

Does it matter? Gross . Naked with a side of beans, CP. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

good point. Never thought of that. but still you can't tell.
Old 04-24-2006, 12:55 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
I went a week without having to think about this.... much....
I had to go a week looking at daily posts like “Alec’s a moron for hitting a tree”, IP bans, a huge assed diss post on the day before we left etc…

If I say one thing on the forum Dennis doesn’t like he pounds me with threats to expose me etc.. Even if I don’t say anything he’s going to keep this up.

I am not going to just sit here and let the demented vindictive fool continue. Let him do his worse and see where the chips fall. I honestly don’t care what happens but have a very strong feeling this will rebound back in his face.

Dennis is a very vindictive person (this is all about a difference of opinion between myself and Dirty and not even any of Dennis's business in the first place). I would seriously suggest people be careful with how you all deal with Dennis. One day if things go south you all might find out how low he is prepared to go and how he saves conversations for later use etc..

Now flame me for saying he is low even though I talked behind someone’s backs </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Awww, poor wittle alec. let's all feel sorry for whiney boy who doesn't give sh!t about anybody else and admits he doesn't care.
Old 04-24-2006, 01:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

Just like you couldn't DIG UP any thing on me, I'm not able to dig up anything on my friends Alec.

You're one of those special cases that make it easy to discredit and sickly fascinating to observe how your conduct is behind your so called friends.

I couldn't just stand by and watch as you slam your own only to later try it on someone else. It was a sickening display of dececption on your part.

Going low for sticking up for friends? Or low because you can decieve them, face them and STILL call them friends?

LOL! You can never dig up anything on me because we're not like you.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-24-2006, 01:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

Quote:
John, you’re just a riot. All you do is sit around and bitch at people on the turdweb all day long. Great go at it, like I said it’s making me laugh.

And what is your post count Alec???

Another wall for you to walk into.

My Video Collectionez

Old 04-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Awww, poor wittle alec. let's all feel sorry for whiney boy who doesn't give sh!t about anybody else and admits he doesn't care.
John, you’re just a riot. All you do is sit around and bitch at people on the turdweb all day long. Great go at it, like I said it’s making me laugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You stupid twit. Just 2 months ago, you had less posts than I do. Now, you have over 3500 more than I do. Over 4000 posts in 2 months and you talk about me being on the "turdweb all day long." Idiot.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Awww, poor wittle alec. let's all feel sorry for whiney boy who doesn't give sh!t about anybody else and admits he doesn't care.
John, you’re just a riot. All you do is sit around and bitch at people on the turdweb all day long. Great go at it, like I said it’s making me laugh. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You stupid twit. Just 2 months ago, you had less posts than I do. Now, you have over 3500 more than I do. Over 4000 posts in 2 months and you talk about me being on the "turdweb all day long." Idiot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LMFAO you tool. Have you actually found those 4000 posts I made in the last 2 months? I knew you and someone else would be enraged about the post count thing so I made a quick script to add some. Took me a few minutes to write and I ran it here and there and voila it worked, you got enraged.

I don’t give a crap about post counts and did it for the entertainment value I thought it could generate. You evidently do worry about such things since you noticed…. Next insult please, that one was too easy to reverse back on you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>you fcking idiot. You walked right into it. You "knew someone would be enraged"???? Apparently you are the only one that gives a sh!t about it.

Everyone has known that you created a macro to up your count in the Woodshed. Noticed? Yeah, I know that we discussed having the same post count 2 months ago and by using simple math skills deduced that you must have added about 4000 posts. Took me about .3 seconds to figure out dumbass.

Just another easy way of showing your lies and inconsistencies. You again shoot yourself in the foot.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:21 PM
Hummer Veteran

Tah2oe is an unknown quantity at this point

Alec, can you PM me the script so I can get my post count up please? I just spent the week with Alec in Moab and he is a great guy. I don't know much about what has been going on with the problem but I do want to thank Alec for all of the help and encouragement he offered in Moab.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
You are quite the delusional idiot dear John. Everyone knew about the script just before Moab because I mentioned it in chat you dumbass. You are so enraged about this stuff (that’s really none of your business) you can’t even see straight.

Tis too funny

Now go back to pounding on the newbie H3’ers you can handle
Ummm, try again, stupid. You were found out well before then. Ask around, you only confirmed, as you did here once again. It was even explained how you did it.

You just refuse to quit wallowing in your own sh!t.
Old 04-24-2006, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Tah2oe:
Alec, can you PM me the script so I can get my post count up please? I just spent the week with Alec in Moab and he is a great guy. I don't know much about what has been going on with the problem but I do want to thank Alec for all of the help and encouragement he offered in Moab.
Funny thing is, so did others that wheeled with him until one of his other personalities decided to come out to play. He's only a great guy in person because he is a scared little punk to be anything close to the confrontational and belligerent twit he is on here in the public forums, in PMs and as AEs.