H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 11-26-2003, 12:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

What is f'ing wrong with page 1? It's SUPER WIDE even on my 20" screen.

Amen, R2!!

Mboard, is your grill glossy or matte black?
Old 11-26-2003, 07:09 PM

Bad Dawg is off the scale

Has anyone seen any other colores for the new grills besides black and pewter? The 2004 info says they come body color matched but I can't find any pictures other than the two I mentioned. I asked two different folks at the dealer today (got a new headliner button replaced and tried to get the headliner to fit under the sunroof trim...they ordered a new sun roof trim kit to see if the new one would cover up the raw edge of the headliner)one said they come color matched and the parts guy said they come in primer gray and need to be painted.

You can never have enough horsepower! Yellow LUX, Airforce intake, stainless headers and exhaust, Gobi rack and ladder, roof mounted off road lights, full wrap brush guard, rear light guards, outside tire carrier, Rancho 4" suspension lift, Ultra "EN4CER" 17x9 wheels, Goodyear 37/12.50R17 MT/R tires, removed side-step bars, 9.5ti warn multi-mount winch.
Old 11-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

mboard is off the scale

Grill is gloss black to match exterior of H2. I have seen other colors in brochure.
Old 12-02-2003, 03:18 PM

H2Stealth is off the scale

Here is what the painted grill looks like on our H2. Actually, we painted the grill, front plastic bumper pieces and rear plastic bumper pieces to give the vehicle an overall smooth glossy black look. We are actually planning on replacing all the bumpers with carbon-fiber to match the rest of the exterior pieces. Sorry for the poor pic but this was taken during the building process.

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.
Attached Images

Old 12-02-2003, 10:01 PM
Hummer Veteran

mboard is off the scale

where can I find or look at carbon fiber fender and bumper kits?
Old 12-02-2003, 11:29 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

H2Stealth,
How do you like the HIDs?
Where'd you get them and how much?
Old 12-02-2003, 11:33 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

DRTY, its R2s' post with all of the "!!!!"
thats pretty annoying

H2 Black Lux
Old 12-03-2003, 05:22 AM

H2Stealth is off the scale

mboard: I am helping Kreative Import Technology with the R&D on these parts. We will be getting the production pieces within the next week and will have updated pics up at that time. The bumper kits are still in the development stages so I just have the painted bumpers at this time.

DRTYFN: I love them. This is my second set. By second, I mean I had a set of chrome and this set is black. I had mine made by Mark over at CDB Fabrication. I hate to admit this but we were helping HIDS4LESS at that time. We were the ones responsible for getting the design / product made and released to the public. The CTL Motorsports H2 received the 1st set that was developed - Truckin's SUV 12/03

Unfortunatley, pricing was high and the lights really did not sell. Then all the DRAMA occurred and we stopped dealing with HIDS4LESS. If you are really interested in a set of lights, call CTL Motorsports CTL Motorsports contact page and ask for Manny. Tell him the guy with the STEALTH H2 referred you and hopefully he will be able to help you out.

03 Black with Nology Ignition products, K.I.T. carbon-fiber fender trim / hood scoop with handles / hood side tower caps / rear louvers / engine cover, 14 inch BulletProof Suspension powdercoated black installed by CTL MOTORSPORTS, Fox Racing Shhox, 44inch Truxus STS with 17x14 Weld Racing Wheels, Snyper brakes, Custom black bi-xenon projector headlights, Kodiak fold down steps, black grill, Pro-Fit custom black LVE fuel door, Benevento carbon-fiber dash kit, Husky Liners floor mats, MOMO shift knob / pedals, HITCHCAM rear camera, Royal Purple fluids, Cleargearz clear differential cover, Airaid intake / filter, Borla exhaust / headers, Optima Battery.