H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

Old 12-05-2005, 12:11 PM

Fredrick_NP is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by drmiles:
Maybe you should check out the VW Toureg. The H2 may not be ment for you!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well of course its not for me. Im 17. By the time I could afford one it would be so old... Hopefully Hummer will have something equally awesome then.

And VW?... Is that a joak? I hate VWs.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:13 PM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

At least the towrag is the same as the porsche pepper.
Old 12-05-2005, 12:54 PM

Ugggh.....German cars....
Old 12-05-2005, 04:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

Screeper is an unknown quantity at this point

I dont have a video of it but the other day I saw a Jeep and the drive shaft u-joint broke dropping the shaft on the ground. The jeep was on pavement, but it occurred just after going over a speed bump. Is this normal for Jeeps? It did not seem to be that big a speed bump and was certainly within the jeep's capabilty. I was very disappointed.
2004 Lux with 6 inch Fabtech with tie rods, 38 inch MT's, 4:88 gears, and some minor engine tweaks.
Old 12-05-2005, 04:25 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

who is that ****ing fag in the orange pants?

what a queer!!!
Old 12-05-2005, 04:26 PM
Hummer Guru

BlueTJCO has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Screeper:
I dont have a video of it but the other day I saw a Jeep and the drive shaft u-joint broke dropping the shaft on the ground. The jeep was on pavement, but it occurred just after going over a speed bump. Is this normal for Jeeps? It did not seem to be that big a speed bump and was certainly within the jeep's capabilty. I was very disappointed. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Jeeps are trail rated, not parking lot rated
Old 12-05-2005, 04:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

That's a pretty good one right there!

Freddy, "joak" is spelled "joke". You better get off mom's computer and get back in class.
Old 12-05-2005, 05:41 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredrick_NP:
I was really surprized when I saw this video. <span class="ev_code_RED">Really? Imagine how the rest of the world felt seeing it... 2 1/2 years ago. </span> That looked like a typical off road sitation. <span class="ev_code_RED">And you're basing this on all of your off-roading experience? </span> Does anyone know maybe what went wrong or what broke (assuming something did in fact break)? Also, is the under portion of the H2 able to withstand a fall that big? <span class="ev_code_RED"> There's so many ways to poke at you that I don't know where to begin.</span>

I dont know. Maybe the driver should have known not to drive over that. <span class="ev_code_RED"> I think the BIG lesson that dopey driver learned was to not post clips like that - EVER AGAIN UNDER PENALTY OF NO MORE GUINNESS!!!</span> And they <span class="ev_code_RED">(Who's "they"? Were two people driving simultaneously... homoghey style?)</span> clearly were giving it too much gas... but still. That looks like a situation the H2 should be able to handle just fine. Im really dssapointed. <span class="ev_code_RED">"Dssapointed"??? I'm disappointed with your lame attempt at trolling. </span>

(Sorry if this video has been posted before) </div></BLOCKQUOTE><span class="ev_code_RED"> / yourself now for reposting this. DO NOW!!! </span>
Old 12-05-2005, 08:30 PM

What the god damn... What is wrong with you people? Im not freaking trolling.

Anyone who isnt who isnt obsessed with the H2 (in a good or bad way) wouldnt have ever seen that video. How was I to know how old the video was? I just wanted to see some footage of the H2. http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Hummer *Gasp* Hey look what video is on the first page.

Like I said, I was disappointed. I love the H2 almost as much as I love GM, so it was disturbing to see a video which really does make the H2 look like a POS. So... I asked people if this was something that was typical of a H2, and they said yes. And even then I didnt want to belive it, so I searched for a hummer forum so I could get a less biased answer (seeing as 99.9% of everyone on earth hates Hummer).

But no. You all just said I was trolling, and really didnt answer my question well at all. Way to go guys on supporting the stereotype that Hummer owners are ass holes.
Old 12-05-2005, 10:28 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Fredrick_NP:
What the god damn... What is wrong with you people? Im not freaking trolling.

Anyone who isnt who isnt obsessed with the H2 (in a good or bad way) wouldnt have ever seen that video. How was I to know how old the video was? I just wanted to see some footage of the H2. http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Hummer *Gasp* Hey look what video is on the first page.

Like I said, I was disappointed. I love the H2 almost as much as I love GM, so it was disturbing to see a video which really does make the H2 look like a POS. So... I asked people if this was something that was typical of a H2, and they said yes. And even then I didnt want to belive it, so I searched for a hummer forum so I could get a less biased answer (seeing as 99.9% of everyone on earth hates Hummer).

But no. You all just said I was trolling, and really didnt answer my question well at all. Way to go guys on supporting the stereotype that Hummer owners are ass holes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you did one simple search on "tie rod" you find all the information you ever wanted.

Yeah, all hummer owners are @ssholes because they think you might should do a search on an internet forum before asking an obvious question.
Old 12-06-2005, 01:25 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Poor, poor, Fred.
Tie Rods only break on Pewter and Green H2's.
K?

Everybody knows that.
Old 12-06-2005, 03:26 AM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh yeah...... tie rod padding, coming up!
Old 12-06-2005, 04:53 AM
Hummer Messiah

You'll need an alignment after watching that vid.
Old 12-06-2005, 05:01 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Agreed.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-06-2005, 05:13 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Way to go guys on supporting the stereotype that Hummer owners are ass holes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
It's not a stereotype, I believe most of us are *******s, and darned proud of it </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know I'm damn proud of my e-reputation.
Stock tie rods make good thwacking instruments.
Fred-Eric, want me to show you?
Attached Images

Old 12-06-2005, 05:18 AM
Hummer Messiah

SPANK!
Old 12-06-2005, 07:30 PM
Hummer Authority

MovinH2 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It looks like the driver is just an idiot to me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Couldn't agree more.
Old 12-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

Kellen is an unknown quantity at this point

I've certainly seen that video before. Around the office we periodically chuckle about it. Man, some drivers.