H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-02-2005, 09:00 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Thanks Joseph
I'm going to dealer in Little Rock next Wed. to visit with Tracy Harmon who is head of the Hummer Division for Landers about helping us with a club. I'll let You know what happens. I'm not much into organising this type of thing but a good helper. We may have to Make You the President right from the start and I'll be what ever You need Me to be. I'm not shy about going to a man nd telling him what I want or I would not have been succesful in my business life. My problem is I am already involved with several leadership roles in some other clubs and organisation I do not think i could take on another.
BY the way I and a young man that i have mentored for years have a Mortgage Co. in Cabot AR and a branch in Vilonia AR. We have some of the better connections as far as money available to lenders than most. We have gotten loans for people and large home developements when others could not help. We have good underwriters but We also have a small amount of our own underwriting money. Alot of the banks and some of the other mortage co. come to us and turn file over to us and give up. We do not do anything illegal My Buddy just has some many contacts nationwide. WE are Christians and do not believe in anythng but treating people better than We treat ourselves. What gets us into doors that others cannot is My friend was the top lendng agent for Coseco for several years. He developed so many connnections that even alot of the banks cannot compete with us. In 3 years We went from just starting to being the biggest in Cabot and usually in the top 5 in central AR.
Well anyway I mentioned that in case We can do business some time let us have a shot or even if it is just for a house or developement. We moved an office to Vilonia as a builder has started a 1700 home developement and He is moving all customers to us unless they just absolutely know who they want to use.
WEll I'll visit with Landers and let You know.
Do You have a list of ideas as to what We may want to ask for them to provide or leave it open for discussion. That is what I have been wondering is exactly what do We want frm them.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-02-2005, 11:03 PM

Joseph Muha is off the scale

The only things that a dealer may be interested in providing are sponsorships. In exchange to this they can get mentions in ads, publications off road events etc... The Landers in LR and the one in Fayetteville are the same company. I bought mine here. They do quarterly off road events and I am working with the guys up here on having one of our reataurants cater an event.
So to answer your question, the only thing we would need from them in the beginning is sponsorship. Before we visit with them, we should line up some prospective members, form an LLC and begin the process of association with a national organization (for insurance, liability, organization and recognition).

I belong to several BMW motorcycle organizations and this would seem to be the logical route to take. Just my thoughts on this.
Old 01-03-2005, 01:08 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Joseph
They already have an idea of what I'm wanting. It is really just a touch base type thing. Letting them know it is being worked on. Tracy is over the Hummer Div. of Landers in AR. He was really happy that I won the Hummer show with H2 and H1 from other states involved. I'm sort of the fair haired boy at this time since My H2 came from His dealer. He just keeps wanting me to plan on winning again to be the first back to back winner and from His dealer. They ask do I have plans as to what I'm doing over summer. I tell everyone yes there is a plan to step it up a level by next contest. I have some of the add ons bought and boxed up but they will not go on till a contest and then they come back off.
Well if You think of anything You Would like me to bring up let Me know. Do not forget Fever was involved in starting that club and said to contact for advice so You may want to private message. I hope at some point We have a national meeting somewhere in the middle of US so east and west do not have to drive from one end to the other every year.
Thanks Joseph and let Me know what I need to do to help.
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges