H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-13-2005, 01:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Shaved Ginger, yep, my mind went straight to the Island.
Old 07-13-2005, 01:36 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Anyone else have previously-unknown-COOL-H2Computer-Messages-Experiences to share?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I like your wifey posts.

My H2 told me "Goodbye" once. But in a Maximum Overdrive kinda way. I didn't drive it for 2 days after that.

Stacy
Old 07-13-2005, 02:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

When my truck goes to the dealer, the computer always asks, "Ken, will I dream?"
Attached Images

Old 07-13-2005, 06:32 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm gonna go off subject here (Imagine that. ) and say that I remember my Dad had a "talking car" when I was little. It was a grey 2-door, not sure what kind. I remember it saying in a low computer voice "The door is ajar" and "The keys are in the ignition". I thought my Dad was so cool.
Old 07-13-2005, 07:00 PM
Hummer Professional

mbdougl is off the scale

If you run really low on fuel the range function stops calculating miles and says get gas you dumba**!
Old 07-18-2005, 07:13 PM

rodster is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2Finally:
Anyone else have previously-unknown-COOL-H2Computer-Messages-Experiences to share?? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yup. Today my truck, in so many words, told me to move out of Vegas. At least it's not Death Valley. 130 out there today!
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2005, 07:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

115!!!! You must have batwings dragging on the ground. It was 95 here yesterday and mine were hanging out of my shorts.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:08 AM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Sometimes living by the coast is ain't it's all cracked up to be . LA weather forcast said "HEAT WAVE!" -- what heat wave??? Temp never cracked past gloomy 72degrees around here Restaurant owners in my area are calling this "South Bay Depression"...
Old 07-19-2005, 12:12 AM
Hummer Messiah

Sometimes living by the coast is ain't it's all cracked up to be . LA weather forcast said "HEAT WAVE!" -- what heat wave??? Temp never cracked past gloomy 72degrees around here Restaurant owners in my area are calling this "South Bay Depression"... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just had to save this in case you edited it.
Old 07-19-2005, 12:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

Old 07-19-2005, 12:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

My Video Collectionez

Old 07-19-2005, 12:44 AM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Sometimes living by the coast is ain't it's all cracked up to be . LA weather forcast said "HEAT WAVE!" -- what heat wave??? Temp never cracked past gloomy 72degrees around here Restaurant owners in my area are calling this "South Bay Depression"...

Luckily, I ALWAYS have my beautiful wife's sunshine of a smile to warm my heart and soul... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just had to save this in case you edited it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED!
Old 07-19-2005, 12:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:

Luckily, I ALWAYS have my beautiful wife's sunshine of a smile to warm my heart and soul... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just had to save this in case you edited it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

FIXED! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I knew you would add some brown-nosing. But you still missed the good part.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:20 AM
Hummer Authority

This hill wasn't particularly steep, but lots of loose sand, esp at bottom. I had a very hard time gaining momentum with my new 37" MT/Rs .

At the top there is a little rock ledge you have to climb over. My H2 would gain traction, move forward a bit, then slide back down. I kept trying 'cause I know I wouldn't have this much trouble with my old stock ATs!!

Suddenly *ding* *ding*... ENGINE COOLANT HOT... First time I saw this message!

This Video is of me waiting for the temp to drop a bit, before backing down
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2005, 12:31 AM
Hummer Authority

Since the temperature was 110, I figured my tire pressure was up too high. So I lowered them to 20, and tried again...

I used a LOT MORE pedal-to-the-metal (I usually prefer finese than power) -- and barely made it to the top!
Old 08-03-2005, 12:43 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Lots of loose stuff there. The AT treads have many more "gaps" in the pattern to soak up the loose stuff and grab and go. The MT/R is not going to be as good in that situation.

In an extreme comparison it would be like driving slicks on wet pavement. The MT/Rs large lugs ride on top of the little loose rocks and slip as they slide.

My experience anyway. Different tires will require you to adjust driving styles in certain situations.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:47 AM

BlingBlingH2 is off the scale

This hill wasn't particularly steep, but lots of loose sand, esp at bottom. I had a very hard time gaining momentum with my new 37" MT/Rs .

At the top there is a little rock ledge you have to climb over. My H2 would gain traction, move forward a bit, then slide back down. I kept trying 'cause I know I wouldn't have this much trouble with my old stock ATs!!

Suddenly *ding* *ding*... ENGINE COOLANT HOT... First time I saw this message!

This Video is of me waiting for the temp to drop a bit, before backing down </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ahhhhhh, haaaaa, dat video is da shiz, dat yellow real Hummer riped up da hill an yo azz is overheatn and ya'll can't even go down hill. hey GM right here is ur kodak moment, foolz.

Your POS H2 or H3 is nothing more then a rebadged GM Truck that \"LOOKS\" like a Hummer. Keep buyn dem overpriced POS GM (wanna be Hummer) trucks you idiots
Old 08-03-2005, 12:54 AM
Hummer Authority

Aaahh, but did you check out the 2nd video?
Old 08-03-2005, 12:57 AM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
Lots of loose stuff there. The AT treads have many more "gaps" in the pattern to soak up the loose stuff and grab and go. The MT/R is not going to be as good in that situation.

In an extreme comparison it would be like driving slicks on wet pavement. The MT/Rs large lugs ride on top of the little loose rocks and slip as they slide.

My experience anyway. Different tires will require you to adjust driving styles in certain situations. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Damn! That's 90% of the terrain around here. I KNEW I shoulda upgraded to the 37" BFG ATs...