H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Technical Discussion and Customizing your H2

Old 03-03-2005, 02:13 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
N2, how about a pic of the profile?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
But Drty, come on. Buckshot at 25 yards? It can only withstand birdshot at 25 yards. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously. They used to have a picture of it on their site. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I was being a wee bit sarcastic. Taking a hit of birdshot at 25 yards is good. Didn't you and your buddies run around shooting each other with birdshot when you were younger? Bulky clothes, neck gator, and a heavy hat or helmet and turn your back? But you would do it at something like 75 yards or so. That was back before they had things like paintball.
Old 03-03-2005, 02:35 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Taking a hit of birdshot at 25 yards is good. Didn't you and your buddies run around shooting each other with birdshot when you were younger? Bulky clothes, neck gator, and a heavy hat or helmet and turn your back? But you would do it at something like 75 yards or so. That was back before they had things like paintball. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I can so relate to that . Boy times have sure changed. We would also make it "rain" on the guys hiding behind the rocks . Thinking back on it now it sounds different . Can you imagine: grab your 410, 16ga., 12ga, whatever and lets go play! I think I would tell my son to opt put of that .

DRTY, here's one from the side and another from a distance. Note I made them driveway pouser shots???? Ya baby, just for you
Attached Images

Old 03-03-2005, 02:35 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Attached Images

Old 03-03-2005, 02:36 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Attached Images

Old 03-03-2005, 04:33 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

ROTF sfox. Thats kinda how I felt . BTW the smaller picture would have been just fine .
Old 03-03-2005, 11:47 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

Hey, they do look better from a distance.
Old 03-04-2005, 01:50 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Seth for the laugh. I can log off now and feel good about it.
Old 03-04-2005, 09:50 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Phil, did you use any petroleum based prodects on the O ring seals or anything ? The guy I spoke to said that will make the reflector turn black .
Old 03-04-2005, 10:13 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Well thats a fine how-do-you-do. I can see where that could happen (the hood cracking them that is). As far as the "sticking out thing" I agree, they do. The thing I love is the light weight and the candle power.

As far as the lumans, how do you think they stack up to your PIAA's??
Old 03-04-2005, 11:08 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Good info. Do you remember if your 140s had the xenophot bulb? The 240s seem to have very white light, which I like also as opposed to the "yellow look".

I agree about proprietory products. I discussed the bulb issue and they are not a shelf item. I would have to have them shipped from the light supplier.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
Good info. Do you remember if your 140s had the xenophot bulb? The 240s seem to have very white light, which I like also as opposed to the "yellow look".

I agree about proprietory products. I discussed the bulb issue and they are not a shelf item. I would have to have them shipped from the light supplier. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I have already looked at the xenophot bulbs. They are made by Osram Sylvania and are either for the medical field or aircraft. I would guess the ones for these lights are the aircraft versions. I came across them a while back while looking for new bulbs for my Cibies. I found some at http://www.bulbconnection.com/ (which you can see from the pic below) and saved this picture to see if I could make them work in my Tangos. I still haven't tried to see if they would work but 100watt is too much for these Cibie fogs anyway.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Banned

By the way, they are pretty cheap. Something like $20-$30 per pair.
Old 03-05-2005, 12:30 AM

Kevin B is off the scale

Here's a picture of the bulb Light Force recomends. They rate the bulb at 2000 Hrs. I coiled up 10 feet of 14 gauge wire on the supply side to drop the voltage down closer to 12 volts as I've heard the bulbs can be sensitive to anything over a true 12 volts. I guess time will tell.