Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 09-29-2006, 04:45 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale
Default Re: WOW!!! Gas below $2

Take the gas tax map and compare it with avg. income in state and then see which states really hurt. There is not a big difference in tax in state where median income is double the regular bottom end states in everything that is listed in some order whether it is top down or bottom up. There are the 2 or 3 states that are bottom. OK I'm going to say it Ok, Mississippi and Arkansas and I forget who else is always here with us. Arkansas avg. income is around $16,000 and Our tax on gas is .40 federal and this does not include the horendous state tax Our state adds on.

But, it is discussed very strongly that a certain political group is again considering running at some point for president a politician that is from My state for national office and they cannot even run a state gov. that had budgets smaller than half the cities in the USA. If they cannot bring their own people up out of poverty why in HECK would You consider running another person from My state that should not qualify for the lowest position in the federal gov. Well well I got stop I'm going to have an anurism or something. People of this Great country PLEASE OH PLEASE have a enough sense to not elect anyone from this state even if they do not live here anymore to any position to run anything in this country. Have You not learned Your lesson reguardless what political affliation do not elect people from Arkansas unless it happned to be TAZ. Then You will regret it because i will be blowing up everyone in the world that even slightly dispariages Our country and no matter who is Our President call him names. Only We have the right to call Presidents names. The rest should have some daisy cutters and MOABs dropped on them and see if they really think they are tough enough to play with the big dog. Venizuala would be a good place to start or at least let a few special forces get with one mile and a Barret rifle will take their president out and as many other officials or whores who may be standing behind him. OK, I'll stop and take My meds and go to sleep. Thank You!!! Sorry here is the rest of My thought on gas tax following. I'm just incensed that the columist of Our country or any writers have not been up in arms rhat We protected these low lifes that came to Our nation to degrade Our President. Some how their planes should have conveniently blew up in flight and We would find that there would be a little more fear even if We cannot get respect from all these flea spects on a donkeys ass that think they are a match for us. Sorry again. I'm just pissed and this is the first i have had to expres it as i have been in most of week sick.

We are only next to last in everything because of Our brothers in Mississippi, sorry PARAGON. You can explain it better than i why it hurts Us more than other states and there is not maybe a .10 difference in gas tax but, income is in the tank in Our states.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-01-2006, 08:46 PM
Hummer Authority

Albie is off the scale

Glad to see NV is in the top 10...... 255ish for the cheep stuff..
Old 10-01-2006, 09:18 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Saw $1.89 yesterday.

Last edited by KenP : 10-01-2006 at 09:54 PM.
Old 10-01-2006, 09:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

www.gasbuddy.com
Old 10-02-2006, 05:45 PM
Hummer Guru

Hmmm2 is on a distinguished road

I got excited about getting gas at Arco here for $2.57 until I saw what some of you are paying.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:17 AM
Hummer Veteran

Grape Ape is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikejr
wow PA is in the top ten highest gas taxes AND we have the worst roads....any ideas how that happened?.....
Take a drive in the metro Detroit area. Some of our roads have ruts in them from the trucks. I have seen quite a few potholes in the spring that you can see the rebar in the concrete. Michigan has some of the most liberal weight limits for trucks and it shows.
Gas on average here 2.06 to 2.15
Old 10-03-2006, 04:42 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

Were down to $2.39 on long island for regular . Just Paid $2.64 for super to fill up the 442 .
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:46 AM
Steve - SanJose

Northern Cal gas prices are as bad as Southern Cal. I was up in Seattle 2 weeks ago and prices weren't much better.

S.
Old 10-03-2006, 04:34 PM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

I am just waiting for Super to drop below 3 dollars a gallon then I will be happy. I don't use it in the H2 but it is required in my other car.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa