H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-05-2005, 12:44 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am very much old enough paragon to do the math. I simply wanted a number from a actual owner. Actually my job intails me to calculate all day. Sorry as you can see on the very next post before i saw his response i had calculated how much it cost. I did not ask you to answer my question I asked the nice guy who responeded first. You actually can stay out of my post as far as i am concerned if you have nothing positive to add to it. Get that stick out of you ass guy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If your math "skilz" are anything like your writing skills I see why you needed help with the calculations .
Old 03-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmax797:
I am very much old enough paragon to do the math. I simply wanted a number from a actual owner. Actually my job intails me to calculate all day. Sorry as you can see on the very next post before i saw his response i had calculated how much it cost. I did not ask you to answer my question I asked the nice guy who responeded first. You actually can stay out of my post as far as i am concerned if you have nothing positive to add to it. Get that stick out of you ass guy.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>You simply wanted a number from an actual owner? Well, would you like for us to do your taxes and wipe your ass for you as well. I'm sorry, I think you have a few things confused here. First, you specifically asked me a question. See the quote below that was your first post in this thread. It asks "from h2 owners how much does it take to fill up your hummer." Secondly, I can't get into your post, it's a security thing. Only you can post and edit posts in under your name. Now, if you are referring to this thread, it's not yours. You don't own it. Thirdly, Ken is about as nice as a rattlesnake in a bed of mice.

So, I believe you need to sit down, take a deep breath and realize how dumb of a question you asked to begin with. Yes, there are such things as dumb questions. The point of your question is about as useful as a tachometer on a toilet seat. A grown up question would be, "what are you guy's average MPG" or "how much per gallon are you guys paying at the pump" or "Can the H2 scale a 20" vertical wall."

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmax797:
Just wondering from h2 owners how much does it take to fill up your hummer. I am thinking of getting one and althought gas price is not important to me I just wanted to know if I will be paying $100 everytime i fill up. And is it true that fuel economy is aobut the same as expeditions, yukons etc.

Thanks
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 03-05-2005, 01:48 PM

cmax797 is off the scale

It was a generaly question that you decided to involve yourself in with your need to show age through your shoe size. If my question bothered you so much you should have just went to the next THREAD. I don't need anyone to do anything for me acutally especially the likes of you. My question was not directed towards anyone with such a negative view. Maybe next time I will put up a disclaimer stating that if you are offended by my THREAD simply stay out. Would that be sufficient?

And you n2itnsd my writing "skills" are just fine I use correct grammar unlike you and your use of slang "skilz" For god sake i calculated the question just fine read the THREAD before you blast people for no reason.
Old 03-05-2005, 02:39 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Guys sounds like this young lady has a little tiger in her. I'm not sharp enough to trade quips but somebody may get scratched up a little. Could be the kind that can hang in here like a few of the other ladies on here. If so and can resolve first impressions may be an asset?
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 03-05-2005, 02:42 PM

FreeorDie2 is off the scale

Cmax. . .The H2, even used, is an expensive vehicle to purchase and an expensive vehicle to operate. While I suppose there is nothing wrong with checking out things like MPG, if that and the price of gas will determine whethere or not you can AFFORD an H2, then you probably can't.

And again, there's nothing wrong with that. . .I couldn't reasonably afford an H1, which is why I bought an H2 (among other reasons like comfort, etc). Perhaps waiting util the H3 is available might, indeed, be the right move for you. Especially with the price of gas heading up.
1994 Pearl Yellow Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo
Old 03-05-2005, 03:31 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It was a generaly question that you decided to involve yourself in with your need to show age through your shoe size. If my question bothered you so much you should have just went to the next THREAD. I don't need anyone to do anything for me acutally especially the likes of you. My question was not directed towards anyone with such a negative view. Maybe next time I will put up a disclaimer stating that if you are offended by my THREAD simply stay out. Would that be sufficient? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cmax, if that is proper english and grammer, you my friend, are a perfect example of outcome based education .

Please disregard if you are under the age of 8.
Old 03-05-2005, 03:42 PM

LasVegas is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by N2ITNSD:
Cmax, if that is proper english and grammer, you my friend, are a perfect example of outcome based education </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now they want to pass a rule that students can't be given a grade under 50%, even if they fail EVERY question on the test. And CMAX is either a: very young b: very stupid c: a troll
Old 03-05-2005, 04:31 PM
Banned

It was a generaly question that you decided to involve yourself in with your need to show age through your shoe size. If my question bothered you so much you should have just went to the next THREAD. I don't need anyone to do anything for me acutally especially the likes of you. My question was not directed towards anyone with such a negative view. Maybe next time I will put up a disclaimer stating that if you are offended by my THREAD simply stay out. Would that be sufficient?

And you n2itnsd my writing "skills" are just fine I use correct grammar unlike you and your use of slang "skilz" For god sake i calculated the question just fine read the THREAD before you blast people for no reason. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Huh? Something you said?

I like the disclaimer idea. Hmmmm..... let's see..... what would fit just right for you. Oh... Oh.... I got it. <UL TYPE=SQUARE>"The views, expressions and questions are of my own. Let this be a standing apology for my third world, third grade based intelligence but as stated earlier, I can calculate all day and calculated the question just fine for God's sake."[/list]
Sorry, I took the liberty of capitalizing God. Something I am sure you wouldn't understand.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:33 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhilD:
My H2 diesel gets 22 mpg average, and due to the better fuel economy the diesel tank is only 12 gallons. At $1.60 per gallon it costs $19.20 to fill up. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That reminds me, do you remember what the gap is for the spark plugs that go in the H2 diesel.
Old 03-05-2005, 04:44 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">That reminds me, do you remember what the gap is for the spark plugs that go in the H2 diesel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paragon, I went out to check the gap specks for you when I noticed my glow plug wires were loose and my vacuum pump hose was split . Sorry for the delay I think its 1/2 inch unless you have done the update on the flux capacitor.

Consider this thread offically hi-jacked. ARRRRRRRRRRR YE MATTIES
Old 03-05-2005, 07:15 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Damn! My flux capacitor is on the fritz again.
Old 03-05-2005, 08:50 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I just filled up and it only cost $19.46
Old 03-06-2005, 02:10 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by H2Finally,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Damn! My flux capacitor is on the fritz again. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
You should upgrade to the newer model,
"Mr. Fusion"
Attached Images

Old 03-06-2005, 02:29 PM
Hummer Professional

funpilot is off the scale

CMAX, come chat with us in the H3 forum. Us "wee people" would be delighted to discuss a hopefully less expensive and perhaps equally competent ride.
Old 03-06-2005, 03:01 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

I don't know why you guys are being so tough on the NEWB. You bastards! none of you have even bothered to share your gas milage numbers with the 4 cyl. H2.

Crystal, us 4 cyl. H2 owners are getting close to 24 mpg on the highway. the diesel H2's get only about 8 mpg, and polute the environment worse than those VW Hippie buses that burn more oil than the anyting on the planet. If you plan on getting a H2, be aware that all of those liberal, tree huging, bra burning lesbians will want to trash your truck with you in it. good luck.
Old 03-06-2005, 04:37 PM

cmax797 is off the scale

I simply asked a question that will not effect my decision. I have read alot about this vechicle and again wanted a response from owners. It seems that some of you on this board are elated with the fact you can "afford" a hummer. Just becasue I asked about gas prices does not mean I can not afford one. I have generalized questions about all of the vechicles that I have brought in the past and got them answered before making my decison.
And as for you paragon I believe your posts and imporper use of sarcasism shows you education level.
Old 03-06-2005, 05:28 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Im sorry, but to get it wrong while ripping (or trying to) on someone is just too funny .

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and as for you <span class="ev_code_RED">P</span>aragon I believe your posts and imporper use of <span class="ev_code_RED">sarcasism</span> shows <span class="ev_code_RED">you</span> education level. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

cmax please stay around a while . Youll learn to love us .
Old 03-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Banned

It seems that some of you on this board are elated with the fact you can "afford" a hummer. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, I guess we should be MAD because we can afford a Hummer. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmax797:
Just becasue I asked about gas prices does not mean I can not afford one. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>No, it means you are stupid. Why not ask Jeep owners about gas prices? They pay the same for gas as we do and, guess what, that amount is different all over the country. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cmax797:
And as for you paragon I believe your posts and imporper use of sarcasism shows you education level. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Okey-dokey!