H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-16-2005, 09:18 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

So it's Dirty or Dennisajc digging up old trolls and making them even more over the top than they were when they were here. Having lived thru andkon and mac and zerot, I dont think they would ever come back, just as others who were turned off during that time wont be back(hummerbabe?). I think others on the board are in on it and using it for their pleasure. None of these recent posts are real, don't respond. Or maybe not.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:42 PM
Hummer Veteran

H2 007 is off the scale

I love driving my H2. Do I need another reason other than that? It's what I choose to do with MY life.

Besides that, it gets 2-3 MPG better than my 2005 F250.
Old 12-16-2005, 09:45 PM
Hummer Novice

tailgunner is off the scale

is "stelth gray" different than "stealth gray"? is it more stealthy, or less? or is the "a" so stealthy it can't be seen by the naked eye?
Old 12-16-2005, 10:43 PM

MIZZOU H2 is off the scale

same right that gives you the ability to express your opinion on this matter give me the right to drive a hummer. Just remember you are no better than me just because we express ourselves differently. i dont call you names b/c you believe in something do i? jumping to conclusions simply b/c of the way i express myself is quite childish.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ratesguy:
So it's Dirty or Dennisajc digging up old trolls and making them even more over the top than they were when they were here. Having lived thru andkon and mac and zerot, I dont think they would ever come back, just as others who were turned off during that time wont be back(hummerbabe?). I think others on the board are in on it and using it for their pleasure. None of these recent posts are real, don't respond. Or maybe not. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Seriously man, I only get to read this stuff early morning or late night. It's been really busy for me lately.

I have no hand in all this. Gawd I wish I did. It's so freakin hilarious.!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-16-2005, 11:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I call BS, Dennis. It has to be you two jokers.
Old 12-16-2005, 11:25 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Ken you cocksucker!

Almost got a speeding ticket because of you!

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Ken you cocksucker!

Almost got a speeding ticket because of you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>It would have been worth it, but you're lost....
Old 12-17-2005, 05:46 AM
Hummer Professional

Efrain is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andkon*: The purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Why don't you put your money (if you have any) where your mouth is and use a horse to get from point a to point b. That's the most environtmentally friendly mode of transportation currently available. If it's not feasable for you to use a horse in the city, then move to the country. Just some friendly advice.
Old 12-19-2005, 05:35 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

Wow, you are way off:

By driving an H2, you are helping the planet:

""A climate expert says global warming could be balanced out by the cooling effect of car exhausts. He says aerosols pumped out by vehicles can lead to the formation of rain droplets in clouds which, in turn, has a cooling effect. Computer climate models which predict global warming may not have taken this effect into account.

Ran Ramanathan, of the Scripps Institution of Oceanography in California, says aerosol output has increased by about a third since 1980. The Times reports he has calculated that the cloud-seeding effect of aerosols could lower temperatures locally by up to 2.5C.

Aerosols are also produced by industrial processes and naturally by volcanoes but do have some negative health and environmental effects. Ramanathan said: "There is a possibility that it might add more impact or virtually balance all the impact of greenhouse warming." ""

And saving lives:

""46,000 people have died because of a 1970's push for greater fuel efficiency that's led to smaller, less-safe cars. That's the bottom line.

Think about that: this so-called do-gooder effort to improve safety on the highways, killed 46,000 of our brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, cousins and neighbors.

Think of all these stories you hear of road fatalities. Remember the names of those people, and realize that there are some sports stadiums that don't hold as many people as these foolish laws have killed! That number is even more earth-shattering when you consider that 41,821 died in all car crashes in the year 2000! We hear a lot about drunk drivers, but they killed 16,653 in 2000 - still not as much as these CAFE laws."""
Old 12-19-2005, 05:41 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andkon*:
The purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as less time as possible </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Thank you for subsidizing another reason for Hummer ownership.

Since the shortest distance between two points is a straight line and roads simply do not follow a straight line, the Hummer is the perfect vehicle to own and operate since you can use less fuel by going the shortest distance in the least amount of time (your Point A and Point B) Taking it offroad through the city parks, neighbors flowerbeds, preserved wetlands, refuges, etc.
Old 12-19-2005, 06:17 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I had some really bad gas the other day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>I could smell it all the way over here
Old 12-19-2005, 06:28 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ratesguy:
So it's Dirty or Dennisajc digging up old trolls and making them even more over the top than they were when they were here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

... ain't my bag, baby.
Old 12-19-2005, 07:14 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I had some really bad gas the other day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you didn't try to light it!