H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-04-2005, 10:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Tootsie:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Hummer or nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How 'bout this: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Lamborghini LM002 was cool... nearly 20 years ago. IMO, it's the only rig in the uber class that is worse to drive than an older H1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, OK!! Forget the Lambo!! I was just asking! Just thought the name looked cool!!

You never said anything about the Rubicon above. I know you hate jeeps but put that aside for one sec and tell me what ya think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you might be better suited to a mini van or station wagon, dude.
Old 11-04-2005, 10:11 PM

TootsSUT is off the scale

Hummer or nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How 'bout this: </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Lamborghini LM002 was cool... nearly 20 years ago. IMO, it's the only rig in the uber class that is worse to drive than an older H1. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

OK, OK!! Forget the Lambo!! I was just asking! Just thought the name looked cool!!

You never said anything about the Rubicon above. I know you hate jeeps but put that aside for one sec and tell me what ya think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think you might be better suited to a mini van or station wagon, dude. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks alot, ass! Here's a pic anyway. HEELLPP!!
Attached Images

\'05 Black SUT LUX/ADV package
Old 11-05-2005, 02:24 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

I like the looks of the Rubi.

But get the H2.
Old 11-05-2005, 05:11 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Jeep. But it still brings the suck. Besides, you'll need a step ladder to get into it.

I say this has been cahoots since day one.
Attached Images

Old 11-05-2005, 05:32 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

I called cahoots from day one. We got a shotty phone pic of "her" bile colored one.

Hey have we ever seen Bond's H2?
Old 11-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Hummer Authority

devilsfan is an unknown quantity at this point

I vote cahoots because anyone who thinks yellow is an "eyesore" just plain sucks.

Jeepchick, round 2.

Stacy
Old 11-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice Rubi, but it won't ride as nice, or have as much room as an H2. How long did you have the other Yeller H2?
Old 11-06-2005, 12:35 AM

Bondage is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
I called cahoots from day one. We got a shotty phone pic of "her" bile colored one.

Hey have we ever seen Bond's H2? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm...yeah. Wanna see more?
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2005, 12:35 AM

Bondage is off the scale

more?
Attached Files
File Type: muddy2 (49.7 KB, 351 views)
Old 11-06-2005, 12:37 AM

Bondage is off the scale

and more?
Attached Files
File Type: pennycan (28.3 KB, 366 views)
Old 11-06-2005, 12:50 AM

Bondage is off the scale

I'll have a lot more to post in the next few days because while you guys were sitting here typing in the forum, Jen and I were wheeling this weekend with an awesome group of folks.

A great group - three H1's, four H2's, two Heeps, and two Range Rovers. We should have LOTSA pics and maybe some video!

Jen's for real. So am I. And, in a way, DRTY was along with us today. Or at least it felt like it - 'cause we kept saying "Shut it, Bish." and laughing our asses off.

Now, here's the best part. Jen sold her school bus, so we took turns driving the black beast today. And she damn near ROLLED IT DOWN A HILL!!!! A STEEP hill. Holy sh1t!!! Hopefully, the guy videoing caught this and he will get me a copy! If so, I will post it here and you guys will ROFLYAO!!!! I swear the right rear tire came 4 feet off the ground and the whole thing perched like that for what seemed like about an hour. I was at the bottom of the hill taking pics and actually turned my back to not watch!!!

A lot of fun, though. Still no Moab, but a lot of fun taking tough trails and visiting old mines and turn of the century cabins.

PICS TO COME!

Sean
Old 11-06-2005, 01:57 AM

Cahoots?? Kapoots!! You guys bring teh drama!!

Back from the trip. Bond is exaggerating with the roll over story. I knew exactly what I was doing!! Haha!! Love to see the video though!!

I've decided to pick up another H2. I started thinking about a used H1 but a lot of the H1's on this trip had problems but they were older so forget the older ones!

I've had my eye on a deep green H2, 42,000 miles, ADV w/ goodies, rear mount, etc for $31,500. What do you all think??

Sorry drty but I like green also. It's a limited commodity, ya know!!

Old 11-06-2005, 02:15 AM

The green one sold already. Forget that question. Now I've spotted a black H1 open top. Looking in to this one. It's a '96.

Any info regarding unleaded versus diesel in an H1 offroad would be helpful.

Old 11-06-2005, 02:41 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
Any info regarding unleaded versus diesel in an H1 offroad would be helpful. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wanna see pics Jen. H1 bringeth the suck on reliability, get another 2. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's what I keep hearing about the H1. This is going to take awhile to find another H2 that has what I want! Oh well. Hopefully they will go down in price very soon due to gas!

I have pics from the trip I just went on. Need to develop them tomorrow. Will post ASAP!! Promise!

PS - The spotted owl died!

Old 11-06-2005, 03:32 AM

Bondage is off the scale

Three H1's started our trip today. One started blowing oil all over the place as we pulled off the hiway and got parked there. The owner took it in stridea nd hitched a ride with a second H1. The second one had some "sputtering" problems at one point and wouldn't start or idle. It seemed to recover, but the driver opted to take the owner of the dead one back to the hiway and help him out. The third H1 decided to go back from the mines "the easy way." This left four H2's and a Range Rover to tackle the rougher, more fun canyon road out - and we all made it just fine. I've always wanted an H1. Still do. But today has given me some second thoughts on buying an older, used, high mileage one.....

H2's ROCK!

Sean
ps - and that funky little Range Rover was pretty awesome! The driver seemed VERY experienced and he knew that vehicle. I was damned impressed!
Old 11-06-2005, 04:24 AM
Hummer Veteran

Field Rat is off the scale

Buy the POS Jeep. Do it now and go to the Jeep forums and have a good life. Bye!!
\'05 H2 Stealth Gray SUV
Old 11-06-2005, 04:06 PM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

BWUHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Attached Images

Old 11-06-2005, 04:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

JnStitz is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bondage:
Three H1's started our trip today. One started blowing oil all over the place as we pulled off the hiway and got parked there. The owner took it in stridea nd hitched a ride with a second H1. The second one had some "sputtering" problems at one point and wouldn't start or idle. It seemed to recover, but the driver opted to take the owner of the dead one back to the hiway and help him out. The third H1 decided to go back from the mines "the easy way." This left four H2's and a Range Rover to tackle the rougher, more fun canyon road out - and we all made it just fine. I've always wanted an H1. Still do. But today has given me some second thoughts on buying an older, used, high mileage one.....

H2's ROCK!

Sean
ps - and that funky little Range Rover was pretty awesome! The driver seemed VERY experienced and he knew that vehicle. I was damned impressed! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Exscuse me Sean, my truck ran fine after about a minute...Just had some dirt in the lines, after I gassed it for a minute it was fine. Greg ask me to go back out because it was getting late to tow his truck. Gotta stand up for the "old h1 crowd"

BTW, It was good meeting you and Jennifer yesterday...I may have a pic or two of your truck I'll post it.