H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-14-2005, 03:39 AM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Never thought I'd consider a Caddie...hmmm...maybe I'll go test drive one of those...

What's the lift and tire/wheel size on that toyota Christa?

'03 H2
Old 08-14-2005, 03:40 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Christa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Christa:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
She called DRTY "little man". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well, maybe she's gravitationally disadvantaged. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aww Drty, I didn't mean that in a bad way!! (head cocked to the right with deceptionally sweet smile on my face! ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know. And when I called you fat I meant fat & old in a nice way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I hope you get an infected wart on your.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now... Are you grumpy because you missed one of your hormone therapy shots or can't you get the top off of the Geritol? Go eat some Bon Bons and make sure to step over the scale in the bathroom from now on, Grandma.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:03 AM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Never thought I'd consider a Caddie...hmmm...maybe I'll go test drive one of those...

What's the lift and tire/wheel size on that toyota Christa? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It ain't your daddys caddy anymore! 0 to 60 in 4.6. The LS6 produces 400 hspwr and 395 ft pnds of torque. It only comes in a 6sp manual. The V is not without it's issues, but if you want a true luxury muscle car, there is nothing like it! If you'd like more info on the V go to this caddy forum, they have alot of great info.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/
Also go to this link and check out the video library. Great stuff on there!
http://www.cadillacfaq.com/faq/doclib.html

The Toy has a 5" susp and a 3" body lift (I think?) with 36x14.50x15 Mickey Thompsons. It's a great little truck.
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-14-2005, 04:13 AM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:

Aww Drty, I didn't mean that in a bad way!! (head cocked to the right with deceptionally sweet smile on my face! ) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I know. And when I called you fat I meant fat & old in a nice way. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now now... Are you grumpy because you missed one of your hormone therapy shots or can't you get the top off of the Geritol? Go eat some Bon Bons and make sure to step over the scale in the bathroom from now on, Grandma. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hormone therapy?...Not yet! Bon bons?...Never had one! Geritol?...Hmmm, does it have alcohol? Maybe! Grandma?...I am way too young to be a granny!!

OK OK already! I give up! I take back my "little man" comment. You are a big man, very big, Scary big! Enormous!!!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-14-2005, 04:21 AM

hyperion78 is off the scale

so how many of your cars actually fit in your garages?
Old 08-14-2005, 04:23 AM
Hummer Messiah

Hormone therapy?...Not yet! Bon bons?...Never had one! Geritol?...Hmmm, does it have alcohol? Maybe! Grandma?...I am way too young to be a granny!!

OK OK already! I give up! I take back my "little man" comment. You are a big man, very big, Scary big! Enormous!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's right- now take it all!!!
Still waiting to see pictures that will dispel the rumor that you're a grandma. Bikini pics would suffice.
Old 08-14-2005, 04:53 AM
Hummer Messiah

Old 08-14-2005, 01:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by hyperion78:
so how many of your cars actually fit in your garages? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL 2 fit with room for 6 more. Crazy! We are actually looking for an old classic to restore. A 50 to 58 Caddy or something along those lines. I don't think we'd have any plans to lift so it should fit!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-14-2005, 01:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

OK OK already! I give up! I take back my "little man" comment. You are a big man, very big, Scary big! Enormous!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
That's right- now take it all!!!
Still waiting to see pictures that will dispel the rumor that you're a grandma. Bikini pics would suffice. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You, sir are a cad! I will NEVAH post pics of myself to the photochop king. That would be insanity for sure!

Whats with all the 1's and 0's ?
Nevermind..I don't think I want to know.
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-14-2005, 09:00 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Now now... Are you grumpy because you missed one of your hormone therapy shots or can't you get the top off of the Geritol? Go eat some Bon Bons and make sure to step over the scale in the bathroom from now on, Grandma. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

PLEAZZZZZEE! I'm spewing my soda!LOL!
You give up way to easy Christa!
And BTW, LIFT THAT RIG! It's never going to be as big of a PITA as your Crew Cab was.

I haven't lifted mine for the same reasons. One kid can just barely reach the door handle, and the other is reallly close to being able to get in on her own. With the roof rack, it doesn't fit in the garage anyway. I had infants when I drove our lifted F350, and you just learn to deal with it.

Have fun!
Old 08-14-2005, 10:19 PM
Hummer Guru

dochummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Actually, i've meet him in person...he's not that big...

'03 H2
Old 08-14-2005, 10:24 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:

PLEAZZZZZEE! I'm spewing my soda!LOL!
You give up way to easy Christa!
And BTW, LIFT THAT RIG! It's never going to be as big of a PITA as your Crew Cab was.

I haven't lifted mine for the same reasons. One kid can just barely reach the door handle, and the other is reallly close to being able to get in on her own. With the roof rack, it doesn't fit in the garage anyway. I had infants when I drove our lifted F350, and you just learn to deal with it.

Have fun! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I know, I threw in the towell to soon Rocks...but I had the mother of all headaches, I was tired!

I went ahead and lifted it. Had it done on wednesday and posted the pics in the photos section. I love it! It's not to big at all and wish I had done it sooner.
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-14-2005, 10:26 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dochummer:
Actually, i've meet him in person...he's not that big... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
LOL! Oh Doc...He's gonna be mad at you!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-14-2005, 10:58 PM
Hummer Messiah

Actually, i've meet him in person...he's not that big... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know what you're talking about. You were eye level with my knees.
Old 08-15-2005, 03:41 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Christa is a NASCAR Fan. Boogity, boogity, boogity...
Old 08-15-2005, 03:49 AM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

LETS GO RACIN BOYS!!!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-15-2005, 05:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

I'm a DEI and Childress fan.

Imagine Jr in a Black #3 driving for Childress in a few years. Bank of America couldn't hold all the cash that team would generate!
Attached Images

Old 08-15-2005, 01:08 PM
Hummer Veteran

Christa is off the scale

I'm a DEI and Childress fan.

Imagine Jr in a Black #3 driving for Childress in a few years. Bank of America couldn't hold all the cash that team would generate! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No kiddin! Maybe then Jr could afford to buy a few new cars. The poor guy...he only has a dozen or two now! I'd love to see his personal garage!
I miss the #3!
69 Chevelle SS
Old 08-15-2005, 02:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

I saw it on Cribs. Nothing special, a Vette, truck, car... But his basement is awesome. A full-on nightclub! Stage, bar, lights, you name it.
Old 08-15-2005, 07:10 PM

TBDAugs is off the scale

Hey! I got a CTS V also! Silver with black interior. 2004. It complements the wife's Charcoal grey H2 well. Perhaps a pattern, somone likely to buy an H2 might also be likely to buy a....

Love the Tremec transmission and the engine lugging. SCCA moved it out of A Stock into E Stock this year I believe, for those of you interested in ProSolo or autocrossing it.

SCCAAugs
04 Utah HStock Champ
04 Rocky Mt. HStock Divisional Champ