H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 06-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

EricsH2, nice ride! I like the look. I take mine off-road so I could never have those tires and rims, but if it was for street only, that's the way I would go. Looks good! Enjoy.

H2Finally, have you posted pics of your ride yet? I'd be interested in seeing the custom flames.
Old 06-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

EricsH2, nice ride! I like the look. I take mine off-road so I could never have those tires and rims, but if it was for street only, that's the way I would go. Looks good! Enjoy.

H2Finally, have you posted pics of your ride yet? I'd be interested in seeing the custom flames.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by houseguy:
Hey DRTYFN is that all you do is slam every body on this board. Maybe if you have nothing positive to say why bother saying anything at all. Hey Eric the H2 looks great get out and have fun with however you please, your the one paying for it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just the dickheads, ma'am.
It started out as a joke, you sensitive little flower, then Eric tried to lie about it. I caught him and then he got feisty about it. Then he slapped you on the top of your head while you were servicing him and told you to sign in and defend your pappy. What kind of a pappy would send his unarmed son/nephew(that is what you are when your parents are bother & sister, right?) to fight with your superiors?

And what in the hell kind of name is "houseguy"??? Why don't you just call yourself "eunuch"? Actually, from now on your new name is "Nancyboy". I think that suits you much better.

And Eric- calm down. You don't want none of this.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by houseguy:
Hey DRTYFN is that all you do is slam every body on this board. Maybe if you have nothing positive to say why bother saying anything at all. Hey Eric the H2 looks great get out and have fun with however you please, your the one paying for it. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just the dickheads, ma'am.
It started out as a joke, you sensitive little flower, then Eric tried to lie about it. I caught him and then he got feisty about it. Then he slapped you on the top of your head while you were servicing him and told you to sign in and defend your pappy. What kind of a pappy would send his unarmed son/nephew(that is what you are when your parents are bother & sister, right?) to fight with your superiors?

And what in the hell kind of name is "houseguy"??? Why don't you just call yourself "eunuch"? Actually, from now on your new name is "Nancyboy". I think that suits you much better.

And Eric- calm down. You don't want none of this.
Old 06-10-2004, 05:50 AM
Hummer Authority

JamesT is an unknown quantity at this point

WHAAAASNIFFLESNIFFLEWHAAAAAA...Enough said House "Boy"?
Old 06-10-2004, 05:50 AM
Hummer Authority

WHAAAASNIFFLESNIFFLEWHAAAAAA...Enough said House "Boy"?
Old 06-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a damn shame that people take a perfectly capable off road vehicle and ruin it with chrome, bling rims, and all that audio/video ****. Isnt the Escalade the truck to buy when you want the "bling factor"? It pains each and every HUMMER owner that use their truck for what it is INTENDED for to see such a horrible thing happen to such a great truck. It would be great if "those people" would just buy themselves an Escalade, a G-Wagen, a Navigaor, and stop defyling the H2.

-007=
Old 06-10-2004, 08:04 AM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Its a damn shame that people take a perfectly capable off road vehicle and ruin it with chrome, bling rims, and all that audio/video ****. Isnt the Escalade the truck to buy when you want the "bling factor"? It pains each and every HUMMER owner that use their truck for what it is INTENDED for to see such a horrible thing happen to such a great truck. It would be great if "those people" would just buy themselves an Escalade, a G-Wagen, a Navigaor, and stop defyling the H2.

-007=
Old 06-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timgco:
H2Finally, have you posted pics of your ride yet? I'd be interested in seeing the custom flames. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Always happy to repost
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2004, 03:37 PM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by timgco:
H2Finally, have you posted pics of your ride yet? I'd be interested in seeing the custom flames. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Always happy to repost
Old 06-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Hummer Authority

And just in case anyone wonders, blings only makes your rig looks GREAT!! off-road:
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2004, 03:39 PM
Hummer Authority

And just in case anyone wonders, blings only makes your rig looks GREAT!! off-road:
Old 06-13-2004, 04:53 AM
Hummer Authority

kacyk is off the scale

Eric,

How is the handling characteristic with the 22" wheel set? Have you driven a H2 with a stock 17" setup to compare? I'm either going with stock chrome OEM 17's or the other end of the spectrum with 22's. What might be the drawback in your opinion of the 22's? I have a friend who bought 22" wheels on his Escalade and then took them off a week later due to an alleged non-compliant ride. The local tire shops won't let you "test" their products so I rely on forum opinions. Also, anyone out there have pics of a Pewter H2 with gloss black wheels? Kacy

2003 Pewter Adventure

22" Black Impasto
2006 Black H3 LUX + Off Road (Sold)
2003 Yellow H2 LUX (Sold)
2003 Pewter H2 Adventure (Sold)
Old 06-13-2004, 04:53 AM
Hummer Authority

kacyk is off the scale

Eric,

How is the handling characteristic with the 22" wheel set? Have you driven a H2 with a stock 17" setup to compare? I'm either going with stock chrome OEM 17's or the other end of the spectrum with 22's. What might be the drawback in your opinion of the 22's? I have a friend who bought 22" wheels on his Escalade and then took them off a week later due to an alleged non-compliant ride. The local tire shops won't let you "test" their products so I rely on forum opinions. Also, anyone out there have pics of a Pewter H2 with gloss black wheels? Kacy

2003 Pewter Adventure

22" Black Impasto
2006 Black H3 LUX + Off Road (Sold)
2003 Yellow H2 LUX (Sold)
2003 Pewter H2 Adventure (Sold)
Old 06-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Hummer Authority

DRTY,

Stop picking on everyone. You need to take all of our feelings in to consideration. Find in your heart to be kind to you fellow Hummer brothers. Now FU*% Off! Geeez...these boys have thin skin huh?
Old 06-21-2004, 12:11 AM
Hummer Authority

DRTY,

Stop picking on everyone. You need to take all of our feelings in to consideration. Find in your heart to be kind to you fellow Hummer brothers. Now FU*% Off! Geeez...these boys have thin skin huh?
Old 06-21-2004, 01:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

Uhmmm James, you're a little late on this topic.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

Uhmmm James, you're a little late on this topic.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:54 AM

5spd is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> must say at least you've got taste in color . I'd get an oversized chrome hood latch first thing to 'balance' your bling shoes! . Then perhaps some _HOT COOL CHROME FLAMES!!!_ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOO..what it really needs is Black powder coated rims, while doing that do it to the front grill also. Dump anything that is shiny, IMHO Chrome is

Oh and DRTY.........keep it up, dont listen (you dont anyway) to those telling you to be nicer.......it wouldnt be the same.
Old 06-21-2004, 01:54 AM

5spd is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> must say at least you've got taste in color . I'd get an oversized chrome hood latch first thing to 'balance' your bling shoes! . Then perhaps some _HOT COOL CHROME FLAMES!!!_ <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

NOOOOOO..what it really needs is Black powder coated rims, while doing that do it to the front grill also. Dump anything that is shiny, IMHO Chrome is

Oh and DRTY.........keep it up, dont listen (you dont anyway) to those telling you to be nicer.......it wouldnt be the same.