H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 10-27-2006, 11:44 PM
Hummer Professional

Crash ? is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hummer H1 Alpha for Sale $50,000

Heck.. Just pick up the phone and call some of the folks he "lives next door" to and see if any of them know him or if they have seen a black Military Hummer on the street.. Be straight up with them about why you're calling and they might be willing to give you all the information you need.. Which is more than likely they've never heard of a Roger Turner or seen the truck..

I would guess he's been completely spooked by now and you'll never hear from him again..

Rob
Old 10-29-2006, 01:14 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I received another email from the seller today.
He was curious if I was still interested in purchasing the H1.
I replied:
Sorry, I've been out of town.
Have cash in hand, Ready to do business
How would you like to proceed?

Of course I'm being very cautious, I'm not about to get scammed!
Old 10-29-2006, 05:29 PM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sunday, A.M.
Reply from seller:
Hello,
We could meet for exchange or we could arrange the deal via escrow. actually it depends on you because you're the buyer. I will do my best to meet your needs.

Waiting your proposal,
Roger Turner

I'm still skeptical but, will proceed w/ caution. I want to see if this is the real deal!
Old 10-30-2006, 09:30 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Recieved the same exact contact about the same time jp. This guy is working more than just the 2 of Us I promise that.

Have connection You would not want to know as sevral of the oldes memebers have that have chased some of this stuff. I know You do not know Me from Adam but, PM KenP, PhilD, parstguy, PARAGON and there are afew here who have kept a low profile I notice since I have been back online recently so I will not mention them as they have pulld back for what whatever reason. The memebers I mentioned know of the guys I speak that can take Your IP and tomorrow can tell You everything You thought no one knew about You and some stuff You did not know about yourself.

Just letting You know I'm plsying game with Him with You so continue to stay in touch with Me and any other that would like to after I made request for all to PM Me that would like to. Those that did thank You and those that have not please sill do if You like to.

But, jp this is bogus as i have with help followed through with the most safe way to handle this for Him to make sure he gets His money showing concern for Himorethan myself due to His illness and He has not asked Me to get to him with money as I will be in the naeigbor late this week to close the deal and I really will.

partsguy will be in touch with You as i hope that this business deal that I had hoped to get to hook up with you about will happen after thursday and will fly into or out of Pittsburgh this next weekend. Really would like to get to see You and thank You for all Your contribution to the H2 build. I have allot of big things lined up for it in 2007 but, You knw in this promotion and show world it can be all rosies one day and in the out house the next. Really trying to get the Memphis PINKS deal done to support John Daly's St. Jude Hospital golf tourney to raise money to help those kids. It all depends on PINKS shedule but, I'm leaning on doing it anyway just to raise as muchmoney as posible and maybe get promotional help from the golf end for the dragrace end. many racers come in to play ProAm with golf Pro's etc. Not going to be easy but, if it was then I guess everyone would be jumping to help me help these kids. Rhat is why John Daly took it on as after Danny Tomas jr. died, father of Marlowe Thomas both from acting world, anyhow the cause got dropped or just not covered or pushed as hard in the fund raising end. So John Daly found out and took it on.

Well jp Pm Me and let's talk since We have not.

Anyone that can still help wih this St. Jude Children's Hospital deal or would like to taake a front role with me and Dragon backing you up I'm happy to step back. You may have a better way to approach it. I'm not a PR man.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-30-2006, 10:25 AM
Hummer Professional

Mark805 is off the scale

Quote:
to after I made request for all to PM Me that would like to. Those that did thank You and those that have not please sill do if You like to.

Recieved the same exact contact about the same time jp. This guy is working more than just the 2 of Us I promise that.

Have connection You would not want to know as sevral of the oldes memebers have that have chased some of this stuff. I know You do not know Me from Adam but, PM KenP, PhilD, parstguy, PARAGON and there are afew here who have kept a low profile I notice since I have been back online recently so I will not mention them as they have pulld back for what whatever reason. The memebers I mentioned know of the guys I speak that can take Your IP and tomorrow can tell You everything You thought no one knew about You and some stuff You did not know about yourself.

Just letting You know I'm plsying game with Him with You so continue to stay in touch with Me and any other that would like
But, jp this is bogus as i have with help followed through with the most safe way to handle this for Him to make sure he gets His money showing concern for Himorethan myself due to His illness and He has not asked Me to get to him with money as I will be in the naeigbor late this week to close the deal and I really will.

partsguy will be in touch with You as i hope that this business deal that I had hoped to get to hook up with you about will happen after thursday and will fly into or out of Pittsburgh this next weekend. Really would like to get to see You and thank You for all Your contribution to the H2 build. I have allot of big things lined up for it in 2007 but, You knw in this promotion and show world it can be all rosies one day and in the out house the next. Really trying to get the Memphis PINKS deal done to support John Daly's St. Jude Hospital golf tourney to raise money to help those kids. It all depends on PINKS shedule but, I'm leaning on doing it anyway just to raise as muchmoney as posible and maybe get promotional help from the golf end for the dragrace end. many racers come in to play ProAm with golf Pro's etc. Not going to be easy but, if it was then I guess everyone would be jumping to help me help these kids. Rhat is why John Daly took it on as after Danny Tomas jr. died, father of Marlowe Thomas both from acting world, anyhow the cause got dropped or just not covered or pushed as hard in the fund raising end. So John Daly found out and took it on.

Well jp Pm Me and let's talk since We have not.

Anyone that can still help wih this St. Jude Children's Hospital deal or would like to taake a front role with me and Dragon backing you up I'm happy to step back. You may have a better way to approach it. I'm not a PR man.

Huh?

Dear GM: PLEASE SELL ME AN HX