H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-23-2005, 01:33 PM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

I'm always amazed how the most foul language and the least tolerant concepts come from those calling themselves "liberals," i.e., the "open minded ones." They are the first to shout down an opposing view, quick to destroy/deface private property they disapprove of, and unhesitatingly filibuster rather than permit a fair vote on a contrary idea.

The "liberals," and especially the self-anointed "liberal elite," are out of touch with mainstream America. That is why they must resort to their anti-democratic tactics. Hilary, Harry, Nancy, and John -- -- the gang of no ideas. We are witnessing the last flickers of a dying anti-intellectual ember.

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 07-23-2005, 01:51 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlazerDoug:
I hope ya'll don't mind me steppin in here. I own a totally different kind of gas guzzler and I bet I get worse gas mileage than a hummer (~8mpg on a good day with the wind) and I spew probably a hundred times more fumes in the air than a hummer due to an older engine.

So, why doesn't the faggot liberal maggot go ahead and say what most all the liberals want -they want us to drive what they say we should drive and do what the govenment says we should do. The damn gas burning is just an excuse. They use excuses to ban something they don't want, are scared of (guns), or can't afford. God forbid anyone should be different. Goddam Communists. I'll buy a one-way ticket for one. And no, by God, I'm not rich, I AM a conservative. If a man can make the money he should spend it the way he wants. More power to you, just don't let the damn liberals have it.

BTW - I have a near cherry 1978 Chevy Blazer Bonanza Edition (rare) w/factory 400 sb. 14 bolt 1 ton rearend, 3/4 ton front 8 lug. I don't have a Hummer, I'm waiting for them to wear out so I can get one cheap! All of them are too new to mess up anyway.

Did I say I despise liberals? Or could you tell?

So, maggot, attack me for a while, I'm fresh.

Doug </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Best first post I've ever read! Beats the hell out of "Hi, Im Jacko." Welcome to the forum.

Hey fagi camel-jacker, go back to your diaper-head, dusty-nut boyfriend and cry. You don't have a life.
Old 07-23-2005, 01:57 PM

BlazerDoug is off the scale

KenP,

Thanks.

But, can you make your avatar a little bigger? Maybe 800x600? I'm getting a headache straining my old eyes everytime you post.

Doug
Old 07-23-2005, 02:01 PM
Hummer Messiah

Keep an eye on it. I change it often.
Old 07-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BlazerDoug:
KenP,

Thanks.

But, can you make your avatar a little bigger? Maybe 800x600? I'm getting a headache straining my old eyes everytime you post.

Doug </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Here's one for ya. She's one of my Favorite local Hooters girls. She sure makes beer taste better.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 03:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

One more to give you something to do this afternoon.
Attached Images

Old 07-23-2005, 04:21 PM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

To all of the Hummer people on this forum, I apolagize that my first post was of this type. I just have no patience for a commie. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well stated, Doug. I like it when people are up front, honest & straight-forward, and to the point.

If you are ever in my neck of the woods, or visa-versa, I'd wheel with you any day.

Welcome to the forum!
Old 07-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fag"I"215:
These vehicles are actually the reason the United States has to start wars with middle eastern countries to bully them for their oil reserves. Europeans don't seem to have these problems. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm truly sick of all you sorry sap sucking leaf lickers and all the freakin movie stars who drive the Prius and claim that's their only car and proud of it, and then take a LIMO everywhere they go!!
Yeah, the H2 uses some gas but I bet you spend 2x the gas a Hummer uses stuck in Long Island traffic!!

Old 07-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Great post BlazerDoug. There are some who would now better but, that has got to be the best or one of the best first posts. maybe some of the long timers know other. i think and interesting topic.

On the questions about MPG. I do not know if it is just the south or what. Most ask and it seems to be just a way of breaking the ice to get to see the Mall Queen and make convo. When I tell them pre supercharger it is 13 Avg. their response is usually more times than not that My old rag or my truck whatever does not ge that good. so far never had bad reply about MPg.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 07-24-2005, 02:42 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NJ H2:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by fag"I"215:
These vehicles are actually the reason the United States has to start wars with middle eastern countries to bully them for their oil reserves. Europeans don't seem to have these problems. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm truly sick of all you sorry sap sucking leaf lickers and all the freakin movie stars who drive the Prius and claim that's their only car and proud of it, and then take a LIMO everywhere they go!!
Yeah, the H2 uses some gas but I bet you spend 2x the gas a Hummer uses stuck in Long Island traffic!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't forget about the private jets and yachts.
Old 07-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Hummer Expert

RasterMaster is an unknown quantity at this point

Posted this on another thread but certainly applies here:

Worried about gas mileage....get the H3. Want more offroad capability, go with the H1. If you are looking for all the creature comforts, plus ability to offroad, H2 is a good choice. You don't buy something shaped like a brick for aerodynamics. I have as high as 14mpg on highway roadtrip and as low as 10.9 in the city driving with heavy traffic. I have heard of small modifications such as air filter change or a microchip can improve that number. I think the highest I read on here was 17-19 mpg, but don't have first-hand knowledge.

I was looking at other vehicles before I purchased the H2, and none of them could drive off the dealership lot (without going through alot of add-ons & heavy modification) and hit the trails except the H2. No vehicles with a spoiler can do the trails without damage. A six-banger Jeep didn't have the acceleration for highway onramps.

I have driven lots of other 4WD vehicles (including Dodge Ramcharger, Ford Bronco, Chevy Blazer, Old Jeeps, etc.). Although I had always purchased Fords in the past, I was done looking at Ford because of their poor service department here and never honoring warranty work with family and friends who drove Ford.

NEVER let any naysayers tell you what to buy because they don't approve! Most of them who come here to bash the H2 are all FUH2 members (they flip off the trucks when nobody is looking or the owner can't see them).

The main reason I know they are full of $hit is that they don't go after other vehicles (like duallies, delivery vans, Fedex & UPS, busses, semis, etc.) who have far worse mileage or use alot more gas.

They are jealous small minded folk who only hate what they will never be able to obtain in life. I think most of them are missing from a Howard Dean or George Soros seminar somewhere.
Old 07-24-2005, 04:10 PM

BlazerDoug is off the scale

I know this is not an option of doing to a new Hummer. But diesels do get better mileage in a heavy vehicle. So maybe check on one in a Hummer.

I am currently looking for a 4BT for my Blazer. 4 cyl diesel that rivals the small block for power - more torque, little less HP, but can expect 30+ mpg on highway. A buddy put one in an M715 with aftermarket A/C and gets 30+ mpg. An M715 is 7000+ lbs (i think) (1 1/4 ton military vehical). These came in Frito Lay trucks. They are bolt-in (motor mounts and bell housing) for chevys. They weigh a little more than a small block. There is also a 6BT but think real heavy.

M715 Pic