H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-10-2005, 10:26 AM

maz is off the scale

Sorry,

I forgot, your famly came to Atlanta on the Mayflower.

What deck were they on?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Klaus:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
With a name like Klaus, I would think that coward fits more along your ancestral lines. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just goes to show your lack of history matches your lack of backbone. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 10:27 AM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Don't pay much attention to some of these losers. Understand that your question was a valid one and I hope that you locate what you are after. There are some really great people on this board. Ones who will give you a straight answer and some detailed info. However with the good comes a handful of idiots. You can see for yourself who I am referring to.
</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

maz is the biggest loser on the forum.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:29 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Change your tires, road noise is impairing your hearing.<span class="ev_code_RED">Definitley not.</span>

Patriotism is based on ones love for his country, not love for a current and/or past administration. My patriotism is constant unlike your level of maturity. <span class="ev_code_RED">Do you know what strength of state means? Didn't you claim that you were happy to move out of this country?</span>

I have not been lurking around, I have been contributing as I see fit and not making **** ass comments about someone or something just for the sake of using bandwidth.<span class="ev_code_RED">So you wait to post really good crap.</span>

With people like you on the net, it is too bad that you are not charged per word as I am sure that your crap would cease to flow.<span class="ev_code_RED">Nah, I'd pay.</span>

If you are tired of your foot in your mouth, may I suggest a differant source of protein?<span class="ev_code_RED">What kind would that be ?</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 10:41 AM

maz is off the scale

three descriptives come to mond when I see your posts; dumb, dumber and dumbest.
Old 05-10-2005, 10:43 AM

maz is off the scale

By the way what state is Suburbia? It that the state Mexicans pass on their way to Oklahoma? Silly me, that is Texas!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
Change your tires, road noise is impairing your hearing.<span class="ev_code_RED">Definitley not.</span>

Patriotism is based on ones love for his country, not love for a current and/or past administration. My patriotism is constant unlike your level of maturity. <span class="ev_code_RED">Do you know what strength of state means? Didn't you claim that you were happy to move out of this country?</span>

I have not been lurking around, I have been contributing as I see fit and not making **** ass comments about someone or something just for the sake of using bandwidth.<span class="ev_code_RED">So you wait to post really good crap.</span>

With people like you on the net, it is too bad that you are not charged per word as I am sure that your crap would cease to flow.<span class="ev_code_RED">Nah, I'd pay.</span>

If you are tired of your foot in your mouth, may I suggest a differant source of protein?<span class="ev_code_RED">What kind would that be ?</span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 11:05 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by maz:
So rather then continue to stick your foot in your mouth and back peddle, understand that your comments are reflective of your lacklustre personality. You have insulted another person on this board which does ot entirely surprise me.

Understand that your H2 might be the best in your mind, but that is a very small territory, I can assure you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And maz comes out of the wordwork swinging insults again. Way to go little boy. You sure know how to make ammends for your previous trangressions. What a tool.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:23 AM

maz is off the scale

Ken

Beofre you start to spout off, read the thread first. I was labelled as anti-American which I am not. If you thinkt hat I will take this lying down then you go tthe wrong guy here.

As for little boy, I can only tell you how surprised you would be.

It seems that some on you *******s can post whatever you like. the moment someone says something that one of you dick heads don't like, you gang up on him. sounds like some of you have come from the KKK school of **** for Brains.

Here is another patriotic American from the "Commonwealth of Virginia". What a joke!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by maz:
So rather then continue to stick your foot in your mouth and back peddle, understand that your comments are reflective of your lacklustre personality. You have insulted another person on this board which does ot entirely surprise me.

Understand that your H2 might be the best in your mind, but that is a very small territory, I can assure you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>And maz comes out of the wordwork swinging insults again. Way to go little boy. You sure know how to make ammends for your previous trangressions. What a tool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 11:28 AM
Hummer Deity

By the way what state is Suburbia? It that the state Mexicans pass on their way to Oklahoma? Silly me, that is Texas!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a secret state for Patriots. We like to eat little wussies like you and then rape their skulls! I like to read your posts and interpret them with a Gomer Pyle accent.
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2005, 11:33 AM
Hummer Authority

partsguy is an unknown quantity at this point

HCP have not heard the skull ---king used
since high school baseball.You YARD APE
Old 05-10-2005, 11:40 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
That pic reminds me of the ultimate pimp mobile. I think it was called the Stutz Blackhawk. <span class="ev_code_RED">Can anyone help me with that?</span> It had side pipes and was probably based on a Ford. I have searched and searched the internet whenever it comes to mind and can't find anything on them. Probably late '70's </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Studz Blackhawk - I think it was a figment of the screenwriters childhood or something. Only place I saw it was for Hotwheels collectors.
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2005, 11:44 AM

maz is off the scale

too bad you can't show a pic of GW in a uniform other then one that was rented! What money can buy.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a secret state for Patriots. We like to eat little wussies like you and then rape their skulls! I like to read your posts and interpret them with a Gomer Pyle accent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Hummer Deity

Attached Images

Old 05-10-2005, 11:52 AM
Hummer Deity

Attached Images

Old 05-10-2005, 11:56 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Maz, the novelty of disliking the President of the United States might seem like the juvenile anti thing to do but it is an area you just do not touch.

If you were truly an American, you would respect the office. Regardless, of what you think of the man, the politics, or the policies, respect of the office of the President of the United States should reside over any petty desire to latch on to some teenage rebellion ideal.

To speak ill of the President IS anti-American, period. The President is our projection to the rest of the world and when ignorant, mis-informed, small-minded children, like you, hide behind things like the First Amendent to say things that have no more basis than 3-headed alien babies born by actresses reported in rags like the National Enquier, it is sad that this country coddles the likes of you.

Really, what possessed you to even bring up the fact that you dislike the President? I don't like the current mayor of my city but you don't see me throwing that into conversation. No, you were using that to inflame and are a retarded individual for doing so. Typical juvenile or liberal response, if you don't have an argument, just throw in some BS that has nothing to do with anything, but make sure that it will rile up the other side.

Grow up.
Old 05-10-2005, 11:58 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Maz, Maz, Maz,

You're like a fly caught in a web. The harder you struggle, the more stuck you get.

It's really fun to watch.

An American living in Canada spouting anti-American sentiments. Not good.

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-10-2005, 12:38 PM

maz is off the scale

told you it was rented. He is wearing a rolex!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 12:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

You had nothing to do with it and your idea wasn't that gay. <span class="ev_code_RED">Oh, yes it was, and so was the deceitful attempt at a shameless plug under an alias. </span> There are lots of cool lighting options and you'll find them all over the forum<span class="ev_code_RED">(This homoghey POS just isn't one of them.) </span>. The Sigfried and Roy comment I made was toward that SVC guy<span class="ev_code_RED">(And that's why he's pissy- it's him.) </span> who said his stuff wasn't gay or whatever...and I was just playing around.

Please don't get discouraged- the Blue Oyster is cool. Hang out for a bit....dance a little bit...you might have fun...heck, throw on a policeman outfit if you want. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_RED">But get a pissy attitude and see what happens. </span>

Hey H2 co-pilot. Let me set the record straight. I an NOT anti-American. I AM anti-bush.<span class="ev_code_RED">OH, NOW IT'S ON, BITCH!!! Sore loser!!! Have you been going to therapy to deal with your post election trauma, you pussy? </span> Don't confuse the two becuase one has nothing to do with the other.

So rather then continue to stick your foot in your mouth and back peddle, understand that your comments are reflective of your lacklustre personality. You have insulted another person on this board which does ot entirely surprise me. <span class="ev_code_RED">She hasn't even begun to insult you. Now it's really on. You're a Bush-hating pinko leftist whiner that tries to use an alias to market his fruity POS.</span>

Understand that your H2 might be the best in your mind, but that is a very small territory, I can assure you.<span class="ev_code_RED"> What's that translate to in English? </span>

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-10-2005, 12:47 PM
Hummer Messiah

too bad you can't show a pic of GW in a uniform other then one that was rented! What money can buy.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What money can buy??? Look at your no-load POS Kerry!!! WTF has he done since he lost? NOT A F*CKING THING BUT WHINE!!!
Attached Images

Old 05-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

Oh he'd have been a great President.
Attached Images