H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 10-01-2005, 03:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by Humm This:
Linda looks more like a slut to me then the HGW girls. Schools have girls that are dressed worse </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Off to school.
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2005, 03:22 PM
Hummer Messiah

Ooooppsssie....
Attached Images

Old 10-01-2005, 04:05 PM

Linda_Sterling is off the scale

HGW,

I hope you can forgive me. I've apologized here.

I'm Sorry

I hope it explains enough.
Old 10-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Linda_Sterling:
HGW,

I hope you can forgive me. I've apologized here.

I'm Sorry

I hope it explains enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Tramp. Take a pill.
Old 10-02-2005, 01:22 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Well all this is quite interesting. I'm probably one of the most reserved guys on this forum as those who have been here a few years know. I do not see anything wrong with the HGW girls. Long pants short sleeved shirts.
Shirts show a little flat tummy, by the way I am into the flat tummy and atheletic type build on a girl. It appears to Me the maker modeled the clay in a very championship manner concerning these 4 young ladies. I just do not get the problem that anyone could be having with these beautiful ladies. Granted I have been ill again and a little out of the family loop here on the forum. Unless I missed something crucial somewhere during that time of recovery the girls appear to be dressed like most the ladies I see at the shows I take My rig to and Dragon's too. We have Our girls that work the booth for Us watching the displays and wearing what those ladies have on unless it is real hot then they wear shorts and tank tops. The weather is what determines the dress for the day as We do try to be reserved and have found the more left to the imagination it seems the larger the crowd can get at the booths. WE have been interviewing more girls and I'm trying to find the one that will be with My rig in a couple of national shoots in an black evening gown, elegant night out on the town. Nice evening photo's and some just before the sun goes down.

And No Ken I cannot wait till You stop by on Your way back from MOAB with PARAGON to help with the try outs for the girls.

Well HGW girls John can tell You more about TAZ but, You are all beautiful and dressed very appropriately and would welcome Your help at Dragon and My booths any time.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-03-2005, 12:09 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Dragon takes His name from His blue Celica that rules the radical show div. in Our part of the world. He just got back last weekend from a show in OK and took 2 or maybe it was 3 awards.
His Celica is called Blue Dragon.
His Father and Mother come from Tawain and one is a doctor and the other a nurse. His heritage is Asian of course and one of the best young men I have had the opportunity to be in business with countng the other 4 who work with Me. He honors and shares His heritage with me which has been very interesting to learn about and His family goes back every few years to see family and I hope to go the next time. He father was a rice farmer just like i was when His father was in Tawain a very young man. I thought that funny. Dragon is only 25. Dragon started out the hard way working out of His house with a website and custom work in garage. He attended one of the best audio/video schools in USA. They tried to talk Him into staying with them. He can hand lay carbon fiber and many other more rare techniques.
He is like a son to Me and His Lovely Wife will have a son shortly. I guess I need to stop bragging about Him but, I'm very proud of Him as a human and a partner. He is the founder of Motorsportsauthority.com and We decided to do the Hummer stuff together as I was headed out on My own to do it and He really Loves Hummers. He showed interest in H2 stuff at a car show We were at and called Me when He built His new shop and said Hey I'm open can We work together. I saw his commitment to success and the rest is history. We need a shop twice as big as the custom work was underestimated. 12 jobs waiting, 3 engine builds, and local Suzuki shop sending all their used Suzuki's for Us to customize for them to resell. We are getting Our first H3 in a month or so. The guy is waiting for it to come in. It is being discussed about lowering it but, not a frame drop just a 3" drop but, actually raise it higher than factory does if He wants with a flip of the switch. No one make bags but, We developed some on a Colorado that will work.
Well I'll stop being a proud second Daddy but, He does things A/V wise that it is hard to see how He gets the ideas.

TAZ

But, I would be sorry to leave out His wife who is also like a daughter to Me. She is a Doctor of Psychology and very sweet and humane to all she meets.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-03-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
Off to school. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Damn, I want to go back to school

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 10-03-2005, 06:58 PM

AlamoJim is off the scale

count me in on the pigs list - I see kids at my daughters high school showing more skin...

linda is a moron...has she ever been to the beach in south florida? the HGW girls are modest compared to what you see on the street - let alone the beach - hell I see woman at tennis
tournaments showing more skin...

If you need me I will be at chloejones.com!
Old 10-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlamoJim:
...I see kids at my daughters high school showing more skin... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pics please
Old 10-04-2005, 10:39 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by AlamoJim:
...I see kids at my daughters high school showing more skin... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

pics please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

dan the man...sick sick dan...

wonder how long I would last on the school campus with a camera asking girls to show some skin...
hell, I would shoot me.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:21 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

wonder how long I would last on the school campus with a camera asking girls to show some skin...
hell, I would shoot me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dan does ask to see the skin, he just takes it.
Old 10-04-2005, 11:41 PM
Hummer Expert

GeorgeSSSS is off the scale

HGW:

One of the forum's greatest values, as I see it, is general amusement -- -- definitely a moving target. IMHO, your HGW girls are certainly well within the bounds of the broad license we enjoy (pun intended) to express ourselves here. Others who disagree with that assessment have the right to express themselves.

My point [assuming that I have one] is that some of us need to lighten up.

Best regards,

George SSSS
Black 2005 Adventure Series; factory touch screen GPS w/XM radio; factory express open/close sunroof; reclining second row seats; Warn 9.5ti Multi-Mount Winch; Gobi Stealth roof rack with PIAA lights; HotShot windshield washer fluid system
Old 10-05-2005, 12:09 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

George:

You are not kidding. I have always answered technical questions on here in the past.

I wanted to have some fun for once and it certainly has taken that route.

My real HGW Girls are just plain HOT. They are also fine women. Why some chose to trash them in another post was beyond me?

http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/4291088041

Our HGW events are designed for all involved to have fun. Sure, they are not off road adventures, but Hummer Events of a different kind. If people (not most on here!) are so uptight as to fail to enjoy friendly young women, they need to take a hard look at themselves.
Old 10-05-2005, 08:54 AM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by h2co-pilot:

hell, I would shoot me. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dan does ask to see the skin, he just takes it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That song still cracks me up!

You'd most likely make the news AlamoJim!
Old 10-05-2005, 09:39 AM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dan:
You'd most likely make the news AlamoJim! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The ex would love that...
"Give him the Rodney King Special" hahaha
Old 10-05-2005, 09:55 AM
Hummer Professional

Location: Killing Fields or Antenora...if u know where that is contact me NOW.
H3OwnerDiz is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:
Why some chose to trash them in another post was beyond me? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> It looked to me like the bash was from an AE and wasn't even real. Let it go... everyone loves the HGW girls!

Boulder Grey H3
Old 10-05-2005, 01:10 PM

Slingshot is off the scale

Hey HGW, it's says that you run with Outlaws sometimes. Would that be Outlaw's MC or just a tag line? Just wondering, I have some friends in a PA chapter.
Old 10-05-2005, 01:14 PM

Slingshot is off the scale

And good job with the girls...They are hot.
Can't see why anyone would be complaining about pics of hot girls.
Unless of course the female that would complain must be some old hag housecoat wearing two packs a day 70's earth mama muff....well, you get the idea.