H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

View Poll Results: Hey Gang,

As some of you may know....GM has a publication that comes out twice a year, it's called
Never even heard of it 21 50.00%
I may have got it, but trashed it quickly 0 0%
I got it, breezed through it, tossed it or will soon toss it 8 19.05%
I have it...somewhere laying around, cute stuff, I keep them 13 30.95%
I keep them all and even display them on my coffee table! (love it) 0 0%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-07-2003, 02:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Mac, do you remember the movie Stripes?

Lighten up Francis

Good point with vacations. I guess at this point you wish I wasn't around. It's hard to hear the truth.

I did have a tremendous amount of time on my hands today. My 2 year old son came down with the flu. He threw up all over me last night and through the morning. The rest of my family (2 daughters and wife) plus friends left for Martha's Vineyard for the day. I stayed in to tend to the little one so had plenty of time to surf the web and watch Fox News. Tomorrow you can rest at ease. I won't expose you any further because I will be fishing all day. Saturday I fly back so you will have that day off as well. Friday I will check back to see if there is anything more interesting than clothes hooks to talk about, maybe by that time you will have answered my question.
Old 08-07-2003, 05:59 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Guys....

Please. You are both my friends and I think this misunderstanding has perpetuated itself into a challenge of wits that will not resolve.

This is very simple. I've known MAC for almost a year now...and it takes a considerable amount of understanding him to realize what he really means in his writing. He is perhaps one of the most misunderstood writers on the forum. He doesn't realize it...but I assure you it is the case. He has drawn considerable negative attention before his oppenent suddenly realizes that he never meant any harm. I'm serious...it's like a learning curve.....I've seen no less then 7-9 forum members experience this acquired understanding.

Jason (Buckeye)...MAC doesn't always have a point nor a rational to back-up his position. MAC disagrees, disents and argues because he feels passionately that we must challenge ourselves to face the alternative, to quesiton our reasoning and to stiffen our resolve. He prompts us to defend our position and prove our conclusions. I realize this is where I typically play my punch-line and make a joke...but I'm serious.

He doesn't ever really concede unless it's appallinglly obvious...but I assure you his dissentive nature is not intended to belittle or undermine anyone....it's merely his contributive manner in which he expresses himself.

As a favor to me, I would appreciate if you both stand-down from this arguement...there is nothing to be gained and it is entirely based on misunderstanding.

Furthermore, we are NOT looking for any investors in this magazine project. There is much I can't disclose that if you knew would dramatically change your perspective.

This thread has served its purpose and reached its conclusion. Thank you all for the poll and info!
Old 08-07-2003, 06:01 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Buckeye, this topic is really getting pretty boring and old to me and everyone else.

You read all the posts today and in the last few days, did you see anyone else with a nasty post besides you? If nothing else, by now you must realized that none of them is having any effect on me. Its never a good idea to be negative and mean online, the nasty words are there forever for all to see. Normal folks tend to feel pretty bad after they say something nasty to even total strangers on the street or in road rage, you seem to enjoy being negative.

How about you go back to take care your family and have a vacation. Be positive and nice to everyone around you, you will find your world will brighten up and your kid will get well. You are the one who can control the positive or negative energy in your own life. If not for yourself, do it for your son.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:15 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Steve, that is exactly how I feel about you, a good self-description.

Still doing a lot private posts these days? might want to use emails, 15 year old teenagers can get you to see them for $20.
Old 08-07-2003, 03:43 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

..which brings me to my next point: don't smoke crack! Thank you for illustrating that point MAC.

I've met Jason (Buckeye) and I can assure you he's thoruoughly well mannered and quite delightful a fellow. He may have encountered a few traction issues on a particular hill climb, but nothing a little video-editing couldn't fix. He's a complete business tycoon while still retaining a firm coolness amoungst friends....couldn't off-road with a better guy!

He also managed to respect my request from my previous post on this thread.

Enjoy your fishing Jason...hope your laying 'em out....bring home some fillet's and we'll do 'em up in my smoker and laugh about it over the BBQ and some cold beers!