H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 01-18-2006, 05:00 PM

DDiablo1 is off the scale

Hey I saw in another site camo shield that goes on the side of the truck I wonder if guys at H3source will have it available for H3
Jason that question is 4u
Jose.

http://www.hummerhub.com/Hummer-Off-...k-Shields.html
Old 02-08-2006, 06:23 PM

DDiablo1 is off the scale

I can' put mi picture up, don't know what s going on...
Old 02-11-2006, 07:28 PM

CampMaster is off the scale

Very fun site.

Much like the line of Hummer, there is a lot of potential - a few haters here and there, a few who want to stir the pot, and many who love it as it is or want to do a bit of modding.
Old 02-23-2006, 12:56 AM
Hummer Novice

Muckfly is off the scale

Thanks for the greeting. I just signed up and this was the first post I had the pleasure of reading. It was a nice welcoming!
Old 03-09-2006, 01:08 AM
Hummer Veteran

MajorGeek is off the scale

Ditto, after doing some Google searching, I compared notes here to reviews online and decided to purchase on after a test drive that I took the day after discovering this site. Thanks, I will be sure to visit the store and pick up a couple things.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:40 PM
Banned

THE BOSS is off the scale

***********ATTENTION***********just so all you new guys on here know- Paragon aka. Paraghonaria is a faggot so try your best to stay away from the man. He likes to cyber online with boys and since the h3s have brung a younger crowd in, he lurks around in here for young boys even though he has a weak ass h2.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:43 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by THE BOSS:
***********ATTENTION***********just so all you new guys on here know- Paragon aka. Paraghonaria is a faggot so try your best to stay away from the man. He likes to cyber online with boys and since the h3s have brung a younger crowd in, he lurks around in here for young boys even though he has a weak ass h2.

Rrrrrent frrrreeeeee.
Old 04-03-2006, 05:56 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
That's why I've been trying to pick you up in the PM you said I sent you that you said you were going to post a screen shot of but never did.

Oh, but you wouldn't lie to anyone would you.
Old 04-03-2006, 08:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:
That's why I've been trying to pick you up in the PM you said I sent you that you said you were going to post a screen shot of but never did.

Oh, but you wouldn't lie to anyone would you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nuff said
Old 04-03-2006, 08:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THE BOSS:

Oh, but you wouldn't lie to anyone would you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nuff said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>but you just can't quite shut up, can you
Old 04-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:

Oh, but you wouldn't lie to anyone would you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nuff said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>but you just can't quite shut up, can you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>first off I commented on your gayness, then you commented back like a jack ass so If you want me to shut up all you have to do is shut up. Its not my fault you base your life on what a priest bases his sins on **** rag
Old 04-03-2006, 09:25 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
\

You have to be the whinest little bitch that's been on here for quite a while. I guess if you're going to do something...do it well.

RENT FREE!!!
Old 04-03-2006, 09:26 PM
Hummer Expert

Marcmedic is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Oh, but you wouldn't lie to anyone would you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>nuff said </div></BLOCKQUOTE>but you just can't quite shut up, can you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>first off I commented on your gayness, then you commented back like a jack ass so If you want me to shut up all you have to do is shut up. Its not my fault you base your life on what a priest bases his sins on **** rag </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

BTW, you seem to be fixated on child molestation. I hope you registered with the state or your parole gets yanked... Nobody here wants to read that kind of crap.
Old 04-03-2006, 09:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
first off I commented on your gayness, then you commented back like a jack ass so If you want me to shut up all you have to do is shut up. Its not my fault you base your life on what a priest bases his sins on **** rag
you're right, it's not your fault. Just like the therapists have told you time and time again. Your priests took advantage of you and you should just forgive yourself for enjoying it. It's OK, some parts of society might accept you...... although I can't recommend any because no one wants to be around someone so lame.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
first off I commented on your gayness, then you commented back like a jack ass so If you want me to shut up all you have to do is shut up. Its not my fault you base your life on what a priest bases his sins on **** rag
you're right, it's not your fault. Just like the therapists have told you time and time again. Your priests took advantage of you and you should just forgive yourself for enjoying it. It's OK, some parts of society might accept you...... although I can't recommend any because no one wants to be around someone so lame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny, last i remembred ive had 5 pms about how funny it was crackin on you because you think your a hard ass. Fact is your a boy lover so just shush your keyboard ninja asss up
Old 04-03-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
you're right, it's not your fault. Just like the therapists have told you time and time again. Your priests took advantage of you and you should just forgive yourself for enjoying it. It's OK, some parts of society might accept you...... although I can't recommend any because no one wants to be around someone so lame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny, last i remembred ive had 5 pms about how funny it was crackin on you because you think your a hard ass. Fact is your a boy lover so just shush your keyboard ninja asss up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny, last I remembered you had a PM supposedly from me saying I wanted to meet you to fight and you were going to post a screen shot of it....... and didn't

lame
Old 04-03-2006, 10:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
you're right, it's not your fault. Just like the therapists have told you time and time again. Your priests took advantage of you and you should just forgive yourself for enjoying it. It's OK, some parts of society might accept you...... although I can't recommend any because no one wants to be around someone so lame. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny, last i remembred ive had 5 pms about how funny it was crackin on you because you think your a hard ass. Fact is your a boy lover so just shush your keyboard ninja asss up </div></BLOCKQUOTE>funny, last I remembered you had a PM supposedly from me saying I wanted to meet you to fight and you were going to post a screen shot of it....... and didn't

lame </div></BLOCKQUOTE>reall gheyyy
Old 04-03-2006, 10:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
reall gheyyy
ESP to boot too. Dood, you have all the talents.
Old 04-03-2006, 10:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
reall gheyyy
ESP to boot too. Dood, you have all the talents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>less AAG please or maybe GGHT opr HTGD....god ur such a loser
Old 04-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Banned

How aboot GFY