H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-04-2004, 08:06 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>originally posted by Vanilla Spoiled Piece of **** Ice,
Your a hundred percent peice of **** and i meant a viper for nice weather x5 for winter common sense there *******.. Go crash your truck..
You all just are pissed that i got a H2 at 16 and now im almost 18 and have been offered a X5 and viper..**** off dirt bags. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sounds like your going back into your "KILL MODE" again. I guess next you'll be inviting us to NY for an ass beatin like you did before. My question is this, who you gonna get to do it? Daddy's limo driver? We ran your punk ass off this forum once before, but like mold you came back. Do us a favor and get rid of that piece of **** H2 of yours and go buy a viper. Then go sign up on the viper forum and see if you can impress those guys.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:15 PM
Hummer Guru

Originally posted by Vanilla out of control Ice,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>First off my scool A+ is 95 and up second of all you queers want to talk **** come to new york and say it because my dad will have you in a grave and my girlfriend can most deff. kick your little pussy ass's lets see talk **** on the internet and have a "little" 18 year old tell you to come to his state and say it to him and the people theyre talkin **** about and all they do is keep talking more online..you all should be ashamed of how pathetic you are. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Was that English?
Old 06-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Hummer Guru

frank6150 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm Italian. Not from New York but I am a godfather!

Now as long as that little bastards parents don't die I won't be forced to invoke my powers.

Whitey I suggest you just step back and take a breather before your melon explodes. Careful calling folks out cause there are more than a few who would be happy to take you up on that offer. I'm sure you also know just how good some people are at finding personal information and it could bite you in the ass in the end.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:23 PM
Hummer Guru

Hey Vanilla Punk Boy,
Where did you go? To get Daddy?
Old 06-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe his girlfriend is giving him a beat down for talking about her on the internet.
Old 06-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Hummer Guru

The only girlfriend that little fag has is hanging at the end of his wrist.
Old 06-04-2004, 09:59 PM
Hummer Expert

Yetti is an unknown quantity at this point

You guys have got to ease up, when I saw the picture of the yellow Hummer, I almost fell out of my chair I was laughing so hard(my eyes are still watering).

do me a favor.. buy a Neon SXT, that way nobody will know its you. it sounds like its going to be open season on kids driving H2's in NY for a while.
www.wegotmud.com
www.glfwda.org
Old 06-04-2004, 11:19 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

Sheesh.............you guys are too much. Trolls are fun, eunic trolls are even more fun. Zerobadwhitekid was looking like he might be a good whipping boy .
Old 06-04-2004, 11:55 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

WHITEH2KID THANK YOU!! You provide the most entertainment here since Mac left! Don't worry abt these folks, they are too successful to really waste their time to look you up. So keep on postin, flamin & trollin! I for one appreciate your 18YO straight-As Godfather's-bratt posts!!

p/s: Is your gf built like Arnold? How interesting!
Old 06-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Griff....Griffy Boy......where did you go?.....Here boy....here boy.

It's really sad, some people can stay longer in an hour than others can in a week. Not good ole Vanilla bread though.
Old 06-05-2004, 05:10 PM

argonaut is off the scale

You aren't the only 16yr old with a Hummer on here. There was a guy from IL that had one at 16, until he traded it for an H1. He was nice and respectful and we didn't give him ****. He also could spell and seemed educated. Take a lesson from him if you don't want to go around buying all of your friends.

I have a book you might want to read. It is called "Navigating the Dark side of Wealth: A Life Guide for Inheritors", By Thayer Willis. It may help you address those inheritance issues that you have. You probably don't even realize that you have them, so please do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. It has helped me greatly.
Old 06-05-2004, 06:16 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>I have a book you might want to read. It is called "Navigating the Dark side of Wealth: A Life Guide for Inheritors", By Thayer Willis. It may help you address those inheritance issues that you have. You probably don't even realize that you have them, so please do yourself a favor and pick up a copy. It has helped me greatly. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Old money can causes alot of dissension, he proved that!
Old 06-06-2004, 04:46 AM
Hummer Authority

kacyk is off the scale

This forum (at least this thread) is far more entertaining than the 7 Series forum I used to haunt. I got my share of the "silver spoon" crowd when my parents sent me to boarding school at Hotchkiss 20 years ago. Luckily I returned home to California for college but went back to New York for graduate studies. Much to my dismay, the most fortunate 5% of America had not changed a bit. Do yourself a favor and watch The Emperor's Club (Kevin Klein). Or better yet, do something worth while and earn what you already have. It's not a sin to drive a H2 at 16, nor is it bad to command large amounts of wealth at a brittle age. It's what you do with it that matters. Somewhere in these threads there is a picture of a man and his H2 in the snow. Apparently the weather got so bad that people around him could not get to work. He played taxi for a few days charging nothing but a smile. Those around him made a paycheck that week. That's earning it.
2006 Black H3 LUX + Off Road (Sold)
2003 Yellow H2 LUX (Sold)
2003 Pewter H2 Adventure (Sold)
Old 06-06-2004, 09:37 PM

articzap is off the scale

Originally posted by Vanilla out of control Ice,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>First off my scool A+ is 95 and up second of all you queers want to talk **** come to new york and say it because my dad will have you in a grave and my girlfriend can most deff. kick your little pussy ass's lets see talk **** on the internet and have a "little" 18 year old tell you to come to his state and say it to him and the people theyre talkin **** about and all they do is keep talking more online..you all should be ashamed of how pathetic you are. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Longest run on sentence ever? I'm pretty sure I saw a longer one before, but the dude had a mental illness, so it looks like you just achieved a world record to be proud of.
Old 06-07-2004, 03:21 AM

sand-hog is off the scale

hey white kid...dude your getting man handled by these guys.- i know im supposed to backing you up cause im only 17 and got my h2 baught for me at 16 (cash)..and than a month later i got a AMG M 55 mercedez..but i actualy work...i work 6hrs every day after schoool...and i work 7am - 4pm saturdays..so i know how ($$) a dollar is made...but u sound like one of those spoiled rich kids..man..your parents need to smack some sence into u...i sure know mine did...
\'03 Yellow H2,Lux/Adv Package, 3rd Row Seat, 10.7\" Flip down LCD monitor w/dvd & TV Tuner. Wood interior trim, RW chrome locking fuel door, hitch step,rear tire carrier, husky molded frnt/rear mud guards.
Old 06-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Hummer Veteran

WhiteH2Kid is an unknown quantity at this point

whatever all this bull**** is stupid ill just be like every other member on the forum and get along with everyone. and i do work all especially in the summer 6 days a week 6am to 6pm .
Old 06-07-2004, 01:31 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhiteH2Kid:
whatever all this bull**** is stupid ill just be like every other member on the forum and get along with everyone. and i do work all especially in the summer 6 days a week 6am to 6pm . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Might I suggest summer school, so you can work on your writing skills. Your lack of personal self-comprehension is a large burden for those of us enjoying this little temper tantrum of a thread.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:33 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>and i do work all especially in the summer 6 days a week 6am to 6pm . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We really need to cut him some slack. It must be difficult building spelling and punctuation skills when all he reads all day is "Stihl" on the side of the tools at work.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Hummer Guru

Dan is an unknown quantity at this point

That must be one big paper route
Old 06-07-2004, 02:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by WhiteH2Kid:
whatever all this bull**** is stupid ill just be like every other member on the forum and get along with everyone. and i do work all especially in the summer 6 days a week 6am to 6pm . <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

With this job it's no wonder you've got so much pent up aggression. But I still can't figure out how you can barely be literate with those grades you brag about. Maybe you were looking at someone else's report card that's not genetically related to you.
Attached Images