H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-20-2003, 01:21 PM

1BADH2 is off the scale

Just a little info about this G-wagon. A close friend of mine had one and the fn gas tank exploded! Nothing like German engineering. As for you h2h8r instead of just driving by us H2 owners at the gas station why don't you pull in and say something then you puss
Old 10-20-2003, 03:46 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

MIke,

I wasn't talkin' about you...and the red-dot concept was a figure of speech, you see, I was just......nevermind

All's well, all's well.....

h2h8r is no longer with us, not by my doing.
Old 10-21-2003, 11:32 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve R:

Okay guys.....I'm pretty sure h2h8r is nothing more then Dennis, signed-on under a different name, just getting one-up on us and pulling a funny. Then again, my magic 8-ball hasn't been all that accurate as of late.

You probably think I'm gonna put the chill on this...but I say...let it ride! If this guy wants to discuss the merits of his G-box and argue the deficiencies of the H2, that's fine. Maybe he'll actually make a valid point sooner or later.

In the meanwhile, I've got a red-dot dialed-in on his forehead........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

well sry u missed....
Old 10-21-2003, 11:36 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by KenP:
h2gayr:

Your G500 that you wish you could have ranks right with the H2 in fuel economy. http://www.fueleconomy.gov/feg/noframes/18214.shtml

BTW, I'm willing to bet that the G500, or any other comparable vehicle does not have as much recycled material as the H2.

Don't spew refuse here, check your material before typing. Knee jerk reactions by ignorant, jealous, never-going-to-make-it-in-the-real-world types just invite critcism and a general shunning by most of society. So think first.

Now try to use clear language and not the profane laced garbage you appear to have a penchant for. This is, after all, a family site.

Black Lingenfelter Lux<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank you for enlightning me....i am impressed with your knowledge.
Old 10-21-2003, 11:38 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NCHummerman:
h2h8r --- again, please have the courtesy to enlight me with the meaning of
"fudge packers and pillow biters" ... FYI, the G500 is cramped and has the worst service history of any MBZ ever made. Thus, the reason that you cannot get one !

Michael
---
Pewter Hummer H2
Northern California

http://www.zootsuitstore.com
------------------------------------<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

visit san fransisco and they will enlighten you on the term.
Old 10-21-2003, 11:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

He might have missed, but I heard you make sure to aim your john's man-glue so that it goes all over you. And then you don't clean it off. You're a sick little pud.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:09 AM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

Kind of a boring troll don't ya think? In the moojiber days this guy would have been swept under the rug. Oh well, I'll play. OK, G500's suck. My favorite article was the H2/Range Rover/G500 where the G500 got stuck in the snow while the trucks were still on the street. They hadn't even hit the trail yet! So I guess the GM engineer looked at the Ford engineer and thought what a POS.

H2H8ra (or Dennis) come back with something to really rile us up. This is getting boring.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:17 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

This little puss doesn't have a G-wagen. he like to prretend he does, just like he likes to tell everyone he's having a secret affair with Jessica Simpson so that they won't know that he's turning gay tricks for his rent. Bet he spend most of his take on Tucks pads for his worn out baboon-looking monkey butt.
Old 10-22-2003, 12:31 AM
Hummer Expert

This is another instance where a G500 got stuck under testing. Following is the paragraph where it is mentioned:

The G500 is the only vehicle in the U.S. with three differential locks for maximum tractability in low-traction situations. To reduce wheelspin in extremely low-traction situations, the center and rear differential locks can be engaged anytime that the G-Class is off-pavement. In the unlikely event the vehicle gets stuck (we got it stuck at the press intro), the front differential can also be engaged for maximum traction. Mercedes advises, though, that the differentials should not be locked when you're on pavement because handling is affected.

G500, G stands for Gee I got stuck again, Gee I spent too much on this, Gee my buthole is sore, Gee tampons work there too?! Gee vagisil is unisex, I had no idea. Gee I can just put a piece of gum on my dick for protection or maybe a thimble!
Old 10-22-2003, 01:22 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:
Kind of a boring troll don't ya think? In the moojiber days this guy would have been swept under the rug. Oh well, I'll play. OK, G500's suck. My favorite article was the H2/Range Rover/G500 where the G500 got stuck in the snow while the trucks were still on the street. They hadn't even hit the trail yet! So I guess the GM engineer looked at the Ford engineer and thought what a POS.

H2H8ra (or Dennis) come back with something to really rile us up. This is getting boring.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

WTF??????? Hey, I've been busy! OK! Ask my Godfadder Alec. Anyways, I have a hard enough time trying to juggle Forum and Gang Wars let alone some poor excuse for a Troll.

Buckeye, WTF?????? If it was me, you'd be riled up I guarentee it!

"A Picture Is Worth A Thousand Words."

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-22-2003, 01:28 AM
Hummer Expert

Hey Steve thought it was you and he now has almighty powers. I guess it's not. Now stop playing video games and get back to googling pictures for this troll!

2 H1's and 1 Humvee hitting the trails tomorrow. We will post pics!
Old 10-22-2003, 01:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

Azzole Alec and his addictive dope!

Eveny my kids are suffering. I gotta stop.

Alec! Look what you've done to my son!!!!!!

[This message was edited by DennisAJC on 10-21-03 at 09:01 PM.]
Attached Images

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-22-2003, 01:59 AM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Steve R:

Okay guys.....I'm pretty sure h2h8r is nothing more then Dennis, signed-on under a different name, just getting one-up on us and pulling a funny. Then again, my magic 8-ball hasn't been all that accurate as of late.

You probably think I'm gonna put the chill on this...but I say...let it ride! If this guy wants to discuss the merits of his G-box and argue the deficiencies of the H2, that's fine. Maybe he'll actually make a valid point sooner or later.

In the meanwhile, I've got a red-dot dialed-in on his forehead........<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now, now, Steve that's a bunghole thing to say.
I have no reason to **** with the Forum. NICE TRY.

STEVE: " Jason! Jason! See what happens when you're gone!?!?!!
Give me the power Jason and I'll fix the problem."

MABYE IT'S YOU STEVE. A WAY FOR JASON TO EXPAND YOUR MODERATOR POWERS. <SMILEY FACE.

My Video Collectionez

Old 10-23-2003, 10:45 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Klaus:
I have a friend that bought a G500 new. Let's see...

They replaced the stereo twice.
They replaced the main wiring harness inside the truck.
They replaced a cracked front light that was letting water in.

This is a pampered truck that lives in a heated garage. This was all done within a few months after purchase.

So much for MB quality!

Klaus

"God made some men big and some men small, but Sam Colt made them all equal."<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry to hear, perhaps that is just one...i wouldn't let that discourage future owners though. thanks for the input
Old 10-23-2003, 10:45 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RonB:
H2h8r,
do you have a G wagon? If you are in the LA area I'd love to go off-roading with you. I always loved that truck, but a bit out of my price range. Never been off-road in one, but if you have one and aren't afraid of a little dirt, let's hit Gorman or Arrowhead (I haven't been to the latter yet).

Ron<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

sorry not in la.......
Old 10-23-2003, 10:48 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 1BADH2:
Just a little info about this G-wagon. A close friend of mine had one and the fn gas tank exploded! Nothing like German engineering. As for you h2h8r instead of just driving by us H2 owners at the gas station why don't you pull in and say something then you puss <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

i would but i don't live where u live....too bad.
Old 10-23-2003, 10:50 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
He might have missed, but I heard you make sure to aim your john's man-glue so that it goes all over you. And then you don't clean it off. You're a sick little pud.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hell i don't need to clean it off....ur doing that for me. that's the $10 u paid me.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:02 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buckeye Hummer:

H2H8ra (or Dennis) come back with something to really rile us up. This is getting boring.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

interesting...still prefer germans though. my ride is very comfortable on and off road and built like a bank vault.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:04 PM

h2h8rA is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DRTYFN:
This little puss doesn't have a G-wagen. he like to prretend he does, just like he likes to tell everyone he's having a secret affair with Jessica Simpson so that they won't know that he's turning gay tricks for his rent. Bet he spend most of his take on Tucks pads for his worn out baboon-looking monkey butt.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

thank u my love....dirty fun.
Old 10-23-2003, 11:06 PM
Hummer Professional

Cranky Steve is an unknown quantity at this point

h2h8rA, it's not about you, or your Gwaggie thingie, it's all about this, and this one's fo you

Founding Member of RCRC 4wd Club Scaramento, CA www.rcrc4x4.com
Pirate4x4.com Vendor & Toyota Truck and 4Runner Talk Forum Moderator

Official Hummer Forums "Rice Grinder"

http://www.rocknroll4x4.com
http://rubicontrailpatrol.org/index.php
http://www.friendsoftherubicon.com/
http://www.Pirate4x4.com Tool and Shop Talk, Vendor, & Toyota Truck and 4Runner Talk Forum Moderator