H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-08-2005, 06:38 PM
Hummer Expert

ckhagman is off the scale

quaffle
wonderkiss
sifting for gold
If you renamed the cocklocks one I am sure it could be applied to the females also.

snorkeling
Old 07-08-2005, 06:54 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

AH! LMAO!!! I was reading that site and found this:

fresh bread • Rating: 7.58 out of 212 total votes • Tried it? Yes 85%, No 15%, out of 34 total votes • Comments(22)

During that long drive home with your fellow carpoolers from work, eek out an SBD (Silent but Deadly) and say "we must be driving by a bakery....anyone else smell fresh bread"? Since the smell of fresh baked bread is close to Godliness, everyone will snap to attention and fill their lungs with a deep whiff. The first scent that hits them will be intriguing, they'll sniff deeper to try to catch the aroma, then everyone's eyes will water as you try not to piss yourself.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:57 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

Don't hate me H2CP, but I too have had to do a little research and some of these are just too funny not to share...

Turkish Delight (noun)
When a girl lies on her stomach and spreads her ass cheeks. Her sphincter is then greased with a massive amount of Astroglide inside and out. The man greases his raging hard on and goes to the other end of the room. He proceeds to sprint towards the girl who’s ass cheeks are spread to full capacity. When he's about five feet away he jumps. He must be a marksman. If done right when you land on the girl, the force will be so great it will cram your cock and balls up her ass. If done wrong you may as well be dead.
Old 07-08-2005, 06:59 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

fresh bread...ROFLMAO

I know a few people that would probably have to say yes they tried it.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-08-2005, 07:06 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
fresh bread...ROFLMAO

I know a few people that would probably have to say yes they tried it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only do I do that in the car(and slyly lock the windows so there's no chance for fresh air), but I drop gaseous nerve agents whenever I walk down the aisle at the grocery store, video store or anyplace else that there's going to be innocent nostrils. My favorite is to pollute an aisle and then pretend I'm looking at something on the endcap so I can observe the look on their faces when they hit the cloud of funkiness. The best is when they gag.
Old 07-08-2005, 07:15 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

One of my good friends is an FTO for a large police force here in OK... He is a fairly intimidating guy to the rookies. His favorite trick is to eat beans and cabbage right before a shift when he's going to have a "rook"... I've seen him in tears laughing because the rook is too scared to say anything or roll down the windows... they just take it for 8 hours!!

Old 07-10-2005, 04:24 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
fresh bread...ROFLMAO

I know a few people that would probably have to say yes they tried it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only do I do that in the car(and slyly lock the windows so there's no chance for fresh air), but I drop gaseous nerve agents whenever I walk down the aisle at the grocery store, video store or anyplace else that there's going to be innocent nostrils. My favorite is to pollute an aisle and then pretend I'm looking at something on the endcap so I can observe the look on their faces when they hit the cloud of funkiness. The best is when they gag. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Best when done with your wife in the women's clothing department. Just drop the bomb and walk away. Then watch the other women hit it. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> So---there was this woman who had a problem with silent gas. She went to the doctor and she said, "This is so embarrassing. I have this problem of farting silently. You probably haven't noticed, but I've let three of them since I've been in this office with you. Is there ANYTHING you can do?"
He said, "Yes, there is. The first thing is get you fitted for a hearing aid."
</div></BLOCKQUOTE> http://www.c4vct.com/kym/humor/sbd.htm
Old 07-10-2005, 05:44 PM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

The funniest .wmv file I've seen in a long time... "Jurassic Fart" -- turn your sound up, too!!

http://www.office-humour.co.uk/item.cfm?itm=1554

K
Attached Images

Old 07-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my favorite pooting video! An oldie but goodie- so nasty and familiar.

http://www.fugly.com/media/download.php?cat=MOVIES&id=3...r=&rating=&per_page =