H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-09-2005, 01:44 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

And unlike you Shag, if you're comfortable shoe horning yourself into a little toy ****stick, far be it from me to criticize either you or your car.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

A car- in this case is twat the cowering knuckle dragger is basing it's opinion on. A car is also a well known item to judge one's success in our capitalistic culture. Sure you could base ones stature on good deeds and personality traits, however, in the case of trolls the assumption is based purely on said status symbol. I drive a minivan, obviously I don't care. It is sooo not elementary you poopwad.

The "if they don't like it they are jealous" was not in my post it twas "bitter", bitterness about many unknown factors. This ugliness they harbour deep inside that makes them want to lash out their Shaggy arm and try to grab snacks of recognition and martyrdom.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:57 AM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

LasVegas...Is it bad that I had to look up shoehorning online to know what the hell you were talking about?

For what its worth, most (if not all) of the members of this site who have met me in person seem to like me despite what I say about the H2 (although they might deny it after I called them out like that), so I must not be as much of a little prick as you might like to think.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:00 AM

Never called you a little prick.....just discourteous and in need of some manners.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:06 AM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
The "if they don't like it they are jealous" was not in my post it twas "bitter", bitterness about many unknown factors.
So my dislike for H2's means I must be bitter towards the owners for some reason? If thay was the case why would I be about to spend a chunck of my Vacation time hanging out with H2 owners? I dont base any of my opinions of people on what they drive, how try dress, or any other superficial crap like that. Exploding People might...but not all H2 haters do.

LasVegas...You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you knew some of the conversations I have had with H2 owners you would know that my bashing the H2 is not me being discourteous, or needing some manners...but just part of everyday conversations. It is more of a back and forth thing rather than just me insulting them while they sit back innocently. Get off your high horse and join the real world.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:16 AM
Hummer Deity

I was referring to trolls in my post. I base a lot of theories on constant concepts of human behavior. Just because you don't like it does not mean you are in that category. I think it is cool that you state your opinion, as do I. I remark on the good and the bad aspects of the Hummer. I hate the look of the El Camino, however I don't go on a forum just to tell someone that. I don't base my opinions on superficial things either, these individuals that come on this forum starting trouble do, therefore, an underlying cause is causing bitterness.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:18 AM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

Shaggy,

Please forgive my ignorance. Despite owning an H2 since '03, I am newer to this site than you. What has me perplexed is this: Why would someone who has such disdain for this vehicle come to Moab to be surrounded by them. Why would someone like that hang around an H2 forum making over a thousand posts. It's like saying you hate Asians and moving to China. For me, it seems to be a fascinating pathology. Perhaps I am missing some crucial piece of the puzzle. Please enlighten me. See you in Moab.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:20 AM

Quote:
I talk about how ugly the H2 is to the owner's faces. It is my OPINION and I am not afraid to share my opinion...and if the owner gets all butt hurt about it, its their problem...not mine.
Shag. I know you're young, but learn to choose your words carefully if you expect to get anywhere in this world. You didn't limit your propensity to bash H2 owners to the people in this forum. If you had, it would have made a difference. So let's call off these back-and-forth posts. It isn't going anywhere.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:37 AM
Hummer Authority

Tower...I was told to join by Alec W, and Adam in CO after I met up with them for my 1st 4-wheeling trip 2 years ago (met them through another forum, and they suggested I join this one). I survived the initial newbie/troll thrashing so I decided to stick around. I guess you can say I am a glutten for punishment. That, and like I said earlier...I get along with the people, just not the vehicle, so why not stick around? Also, its fun to show up a bunch of H2's in my little s10.

LasVegas...if I didnt know what shoehorning meant...what would the odds be that I would know what propersity means (I looked it up, and know what it means now...but that is besides the point)? You need to dumb it down a little for me. I know you think I say certain things because I am "young"...but that isnt the reason at all. Believe it or not I am mature (and financially secure) beyond my years. Not H2 secure...but still doing pretty good. It is just more fun to be a pain in the ass.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:43 AM

Quote:
LasVegas...if I didnt know what shoehorning meant...what would the odds be that I would know what propersity means (I looked it up, and know what it means now...but that is besides the point)? You need to dumb it down a little for me. I know you think I say certain things because I am "young"...but that isnt the reason at all. Believe it or not I am mature (and financially secure) beyond my years. Not H2 secure...but still doing pretty good. It is just more fun to be a pain in the ass. Wink
Okay
Old 04-09-2005, 02:51 AM

Quote:
LasVegas...Is it bad that I had to look up shoehorning online to know what the hell you were talking about?
Quote:
LasVegas...if I didnt know what shoehorning meant...what would the odds be that I would know what propersity means (I looked it up, and know what it means now...but that is besides the point)?
And see Shag...after debating with an old f%$ker like me you learned two new words. That's worth everything!
Old 04-09-2005, 03:02 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Hi Shag
How is everything? I have not talked to You in a while. I mentioned yesterday all My checkups have been going the right direction but, still no trip this time. Moab will be there next year. Hopefully will get to see You then. Watch out for Yourself out there in the desert. Your S-10 maybe the only rig that makes it out. You know You could end up being the one that saves the day and pulls everybodies fat out of the fire. So, go easy on everybody there going to need You. Oh did You really collect up a whole truck load of wood to burn? I remember You mentioning that and had planned on asking if it was for real. If so You are a good Man.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 04-09-2005, 03:09 AM
Hummer Authority

Taz...Its good to hear that your checkups are going well. Moab will be there next year, but it will also be there in the fall if you are up for it by then. It probably wont be as big as the spring trip, but I am guessing there will still be a trip. And yes...I did fill the bed of my truck up with wood (with Timgco's help). It is scrap 2x4's and stuff like that, but it still burns just the same. It has to be a couple of hundred pounds worth I would think...cause its only about 4" from the top of my bed, and it has my truck squatting pretty good. I bet I am getting H2 gas mileage out of my truck right now.
Old 04-09-2005, 04:15 AM
Hummer Authority

With that load Buddy i can promise H2 mileage. I'm planning on being ready for fall trip. I just do not think I could wait till next year even if i had to rent something and go during the summer. All the pics that people have sent and the video's to watch boy it looks great. I have been promised a few email pics while You guys are there and hopefully a well documented video diary. That is if Co-pilot does the naration, Man She has a way with words. Ken is one lucky Dude. He does not even have to be in the same room with Her and She can melt His butter. He tells Me He takes good care of Her. All I can say is He better or there could be trouble.
Later Shag
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 04-09-2005, 11:13 AM
Hummer Deity

AWWWWWW!! TAZ, your'e so sweet to me

As for you Shag, I didn't know you were a resident troll, I thought you were kidding and bored until my last post. If you had read my other ones, you would have seen one of my post saying the H2 is a sweetass minivan ( but in good fun not bitterness). I can appreciate your opinion, however the personal insult regarding my "serious self confidence issues" ona post meant for a temporary troll was uncalled for and just a little superficial and unkind, I would never intentionally hurt or insult anyone like that, in fact I stood up for you in the accident forum. So that being said, next time your paranoia bites you on the @ss when you read one of my posts you can email me:

h2copilot@gfy.noob
Old 04-09-2005, 12:26 PM
Hummer Authority

Quote:
Originally posted by h2co-pilot:
h2copilot@gfy.noob
For some reason that is the funniest thing I have read in a long time. I almost choked on my pop.

What personal insult? My self confindence comment was meant as a broad statement more so than a personal attack. If you took it as a personal attack than I am sorry, it was not meant that way. I stand by my statement, but it wasnt directed directly at you. Just at anyone who buys a car to prove they are the alpha of the group.

BTW...why would you defend me? You should have been told how pointless that was. I flip-flop more than John Kerry. Supporting me one time just makes you an easier target the next.
Old 04-09-2005, 12:42 PM
Hummer Deity

I just defended your name to the Shabby Shaggy imposter. I was just hurt and insulted because I thought your post was directed at me.

Plus, you made all nice with Jonahs and Tower and didn't respond to my post, I'm a girl - I need attention.
Old 04-09-2005, 01:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
I flip-flop more than John Kerry.

Whoa!! You wish you could flip-flop 10% as much as John Kerry.
Old 04-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

Once you all meet Shaggy, you'll look at this post and LYAO! When you meet him though, make sure he is facing you. if he is standing sideways, you'll never see him.
Shaggy really is a genuine guy; he just has smaller arms than a snake!

And for the record, I'm the one that cut all the wood.
Old 04-09-2005, 03:24 PM
Hummer Authority

Co-pilot You are very welcome and most deserving. I'm not as dumb as I let people believe I am. I know Who has the most potential here to be My very best allie. Behind every great man is an even Greater Woman. So Ken I see the secret of Your success.
Thanks Co-pilot and tell that puppet of Yours I said HI You lucky Duck.
TAZ