H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > Photos of YOUR H2

Old 02-22-2003, 07:23 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Oh, you are talking about that 14 years old kid... I personally don't even think he's 14, its just the kid, not his father sharing the same handle. He's not getting a H1, not a H2, he is talking about a toy Hummer. But kids like to dream, that is good. Funny to see all the adults taking him seriously. 14 years old in college? nothing is impossible, but if he is one of those wiz kids, Hummer would be the last thing on his list of interests, and his parents most likely are struggling to make ends meet. Some 16 years old kids here maybe pretending to be the owners of their parents' H2s. All for fun, great that nobody is getting bended out of shape yet.

The boy is still too young to know how to lie, holes everywhere.
Old 02-22-2003, 07:32 PM

The Hummer H2 Man is off the scale

Hey Mac, I am not just haveing fun, if you could just meet me, so you could see that its true that I can drive very good and I do go to college and I dont have any scholarship. I skiped High School, because I want to play Pro Baseball, ok guys just because I cant spell, dosent mean that I am not worth a Hummer H1. by the way I am the son.
Old 02-22-2003, 09:07 PM
Hummer Veteran

kw427 is off the scale

Mac, I agree with you 110%. Although the top of my son's head can barely reach the door handle of our ///Mz3, he loves to play inside it and pretend that he's driving. I already promised him he can have it (if it isn't a classic by then!). However, this promise is conditional ie. excellent grades, respectful to his parents and little sister, etc. I've seen a ton of kids working hard in high school and even college so that they could afford their "toys". Today, a lot of them wouldn't even qualify to be my employees. I guess it's about keeping the kids balanced as well as making sure their priorities are focused in the right direction. If my 2 kids can do that, and still remain respectful to others, I would have no problem "giving" them an H2. Some folks work hard so they can retire early. If you can give your kids a head start, why not ? so that they may do the same? Just my humble opinion....off the soap box now.

H2-soon to be?
00' ///M Z3,H&R,Sharked,ACS hoops
99' 540i, ACSIII, H&R
97' 4-runner: 4-sale
99\' 540i, ACSIII, H&R - 4Sale
Old 02-22-2003, 09:55 PM

bklynh2srock is off the scale

My parents are the total American dream story. They handed things to me (no H2, a used BMW & Beetle, but still, my three older sisters had to buy a Pinto on their own & share) and thought they could balance it out by being very strict (church, early curfews, etiquette drills). Look how I turned out!

So, then, do you know what beautiful words my father had for Peter on our wedding day?

"She's your problem now."

"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry. I mean, I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff." - Mariah Carey
but she knows what she knows.
Give that girl wings and that\'s all she wrote.
Old 02-25-2003, 01:41 AM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

I've noticed people have been picking on you lately, Hummer H2 Man. Don't get upset. Next time Phil D or that mean Brooklyn girl make fun of your spelling, remember that tolerating petulent and unregenerated mockery is a requisite characteristic on this pedantic forum for which members are ultimately respected and held in high fondness. It is the essential attitude that one must adopt in order to realize the overarching benefits from this otherwise wonderfully didactic and esoteric resource.

Just think about this next time around. I'm sure you'll feel much better about yourself.
Old 02-25-2003, 04:03 PM

The Hummer H2 Man is off the scale

Thanks Zazing