H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-08-2005, 01:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<span class="ev_code_WHITE">BTW, what the hell was this thread about? It got all ganked up. You know the subaru gold bonders are probably reading this now and laughing their asses off!</span>
Old 06-08-2005, 01:50 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

HEH....

I'm learning...

K
Old 06-08-2005, 05:27 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ok, now I know you're full of ****:

From your profile...
http://elcova.com/groupee/myspace?x_myspace_page=profile&u=7941021621
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why did you join this Forum?
To be called a fag by DRTYFN </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nice. So who are you? Or do we need to dig up your real info? Even if you're who I think you might be we can get it. Really pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why did you join this Forum?

So that didn't make you laugh? I have little hope for you then. To use an old cliché you can dish it out, but you can't take it?

So I invite you to do what you need to do to get whatever you need to go get. Boy will you be embarrassed, when you discover, you have no ****ing clue who I am.

I'm not sure what kinda ****ed little clan this is, but frankly I'm now less than amused. All the other kids on the playground are fun. Why you gotta go a **** it up for everyone? I'll play along for a while but come on.

I joined about a week ago after surfing differnt forums of H2 folks. This one seemed like the most fun, with the most folks who really used their hummers as a true a 4WD. I mean come on who doens't think a hummer (both types) is cool.

I introduced myself and posted a couple of harmless comments on a couple of threads. Paragon called me dumb or an idiot or whatever and I thought. How funny. He did it again, and I let it roll, once again. Less funny 2nd time. He and I will tangle later.

Then, you ****ing started with the newbie homo cracks. Not one or two several. Ok, I've got a pretty good sense of humor. I'll play along. It's funny. So I rib you back since you seemed to be so proud of your sphincter attributes. Your comment, not mine. I can pull the quotes if you'd like. Now you need to get nasty? Jesus H. What a child.

If you really give a **** who I am, you might even have the balls to grow up and ask me like a real human being and not some ****ing 22 year old punk. Since by the way you act, I'm clearly 20+ years older than you I think you might be able to hold an adult conversation, or ****, you might just call me a homo, as you have 3-4 times. Again I can pull the quotes, if you would like to resort to that. So guess what superstar. You don't know me well enough to call me any names, and frankly it's not a strong personality trait that you do.

Your condescending insultive tone clearly means you don't respect anyone. Not sure I want to hang out with such narrow minded thinking. I grew up in redneckville, but somehow I learned racial and sexual tolerance. Maybe you didn't get those opportunities.

As far as deleting comments, yea, I did. I had a bunch of **** I was going to fire @ you, but frankly thought better of myself, because I was interested in seeing your comments. Could you handle a joke back, or would you be even more insultive. You stepped up and didn't disappoint me. Bravo !

As far as where I am, lived in Seattle, worked for while and retired. The Yellow H2 I just bought, came from Hummer of Bellevue. I am now moving to Coeur d' Alene.

I'd never heard the term "Mall Queen" until I read this forum. Funny. Do I plan to use my brand new Hummer off road, yes, which brings us back to the beginning of my comments.

Lastly, IF I was gay, why in the **** would I join this forum? Jesus. Think about it for half a second. I'll admit I don't know much about the demographic data of H2 owners, but I would find it pretty ****ing hard to believe there were huge population of homosexual buyers of any Hummer.

So if after reading this you haven't concluded that I am not gay, well I hate to **** on your morning cornflakes, but it ain't so.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:47 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
I mean come on who doens't think a hummer (both types) is cool. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

All three types

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-08-2005, 10:51 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MUH_HUM:
....I introduced myself and posted a couple of harmless comments on a couple of threads. Paragon called me dumb or an idiot or whatever and I thought. How funny. He did it again, and I let it roll, once again. Less funny 2nd time. He and I will tangle later.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Back the f'ing truck up. Tangle? Give me a break.

You are the idiot that was spamming the board and got called on it. Secondly, you made obviously stupid posts and got called on it. Things are as they are. Don't come here and bow up and expect anything but complete disdain. You show no respect and you'll get no respect. Running around and posting BS one liners as a newbie in threads that have nothing to do with you and no one here knows you or who you are is completely disrespectful to the people here that have provided to this community.

Some of us have earned the right, you haven't and have no desire but to be a punk. So chief, you proceed down your little path. It's obvious you have no desire to be a real contributor to this community. And I welcome the "challenge" as weak as it may be.
Old 06-08-2005, 10:52 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Ok, now I know you're full of ****:

From your profile...
http://elcova.com/groupee/myspace?x_myspace_page=profile&u=7941021621

Nice. So who are you? Or do we need to dig up your real info? Even if you're who I think you might be we can get it. Really pathetic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So that didn't make you laugh? I have little hope for you then. To use an old cliché you can dish it out, but you can't take it?

So I invite you to do what you need to do to get whatever you need to go get. Boy will you be embarrassed, when you discover, you have no ****ing clue who I am.

I'm not sure what kinda ****ed little clan this is, but frankly I'm now less than amused. All the other kids on the playground are fun. Why you gotta go a **** it up for everyone? I'll play along for a while but come on.

I joined about a week ago after surfing differnt forums of H2 folks. This one seemed like the most fun, with the most folks who really used their hummers as a true a 4WD. I mean come on who doens't think a hummer (both types) is cool.

I introduced myself and posted a couple of harmless comments on a couple of threads. Paragon called me dumb or an idiot or whatever and I thought. How funny. He did it again, and I let it roll, once again. Less funny 2nd time. He and I will tangle later.

Then, you ****ing started with the newbie homo cracks. Not one or two several. Ok, I've got a pretty good sense of humor. I'll play along. It's funny. So I rib you back since you seemed to be so proud of your sphincter attributes. Your comment, not mine. I can pull the quotes if you'd like. Now you need to get nasty? Jesus H. What a child.

If you really give a **** who I am, you might even have the balls to grow up and ask me like a real human being and not some ****ing 22 year old punk. Since by the way you act, I'm clearly 20+ years older than you I think you might be able to hold an adult conversation, or ****, you might just call me a homo, as you have 3-4 times. Again I can pull the quotes, if you would like to resort to that. So guess what superstar. You don't know me well enough to call me any names, and frankly it's not a strong personality trait that you do.

Your condescending insultive tone clearly means you don't respect anyone. Not sure I want to hang out with such narrow minded thinking. I grew up in redneckville, but somehow I learned racial and sexual tolerance. Maybe you didn't get those opportunities.

As far as deleting comments, yea, I did. I had a bunch of **** I was going to fire @ you, but frankly thought better of myself, because I was interested in seeing your comments. Could you handle a joke back, or would you be even more insultive. You stepped up and didn't disappoint me. Bravo !

As far as where I am, lived in Seattle, worked for while and retired. The Yellow H2 I just bought, came from Hummer of Bellevue. I am now moving to Coeur d' Alene.

I'd never heard the term "Mall Queen" until I read this forum. Funny. Do I plan to use my brand new Hummer off road, yes, which brings us back to the beginning of my comments.

Lastly, IF I was gay, why in the **** would I join this forum? Jesus. Think about it for half a second. I'll admit I don't know much about the demographic data of H2 owners, but I would find it pretty ****ing hard to believe there were huge population of homosexual buyers of any Hummer.

So if after reading this you haven't concluded that I am not gay, well I hate to **** on your morning cornflakes, but it ain't so. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>homo
Old 06-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Banned

tower is an unknown quantity at this point

MUH_HUM:

I have an idea. Since you seem to be saying how we would all be surprised if we knew who you were, stop. Hit the reset button. Introduce your self in a simple, humble way. Allow people to get to know you. Newbies who come on with playful banter often get flamed here, when things get misunderstood.

Those who start out with questions and a desire to tap into the vast knowledge possessed by contributors here (and there is plenty) or who seem to have knowledge that they are willing to share, get welcomed quite readily.

I guess what I am saying is that unless you earn your "stripes" here, you are best operating from a place of humility. If I were, for example, an engineer for GM, I wouldn't start out on this site by saying so. I would start out reading posts to see what there was here that I could learn. They say a narcissist is someone who enters a room acting as if nothing had been going on until they got tree.

I write this with the intention of support, not criticism. If I came off otherwise, I apologize.
Old 06-08-2005, 01:10 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a feeling MUH doesn't even own an H2.
Yellow bike maybe, but not an H2. Nice horse hair.
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2005, 02:00 PM
Hummer Messiah

That's an ugly ass bike.
Old 06-09-2005, 02:39 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Alec W:
I have a feeling MUH doesn't even own an H2.
Yellow bike maybe, but not an H2. Nice horse hair. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I wonder why MUH left all of the sudden? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Parole violation? Or maybe the starlings are trying to build a nest between her legs again?
Old 06-11-2005, 03:08 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Build a nest? OK I don't even get that one.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:17 AM

MUH_HUM is off the scale

Parole violation? Or maybe the starlings are trying to build a nest between her legs again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok DRTY. Enough.
Old 06-11-2005, 03:27 AM
Hummer Messiah

Parole violation? Or maybe the starlings are trying to build a nest between her legs again? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok DRTY. Enough. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, that was easy. Too easy. Excuse me now, I have to mow some grass.