H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 06-06-2005, 07:29 PM

It does pay to do what the officer directs.

However, the problem I have with this situation is that the offence was a simple traffic violation, not a bank hist or a murder. In most states, traffic infractions are a non-criminal offence (that is why most of your “rights” to due process are waived).

It is my current viewpoint that it should have been handled differently at first. Like using a flame thrower to kill a mouse...overkill.
Old 06-06-2005, 07:57 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart-1:

However, the problem I have with this situation is that the offence was a simple traffic violation, not a bank hist or a murder. In most states, traffic infractions are a non-criminal offence (that is why most of your “rights” to due process are waived).

It is my current viewpoint that it should have been handled differently at first. Like using a flame thrower to kill a mouse...overkill. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like what????? Let her continue to mock the police officers by not obeying (Not even within reason) their requests? Talking on the phone, repeatedly asking for his badge and unit number, Telling them how to do their job???

Wait until they have to pull her fat ass out while she resisted with her bulk possibly injuing the officers in the scuffle???

I imagine she would bitch slap you silly if you tried it your way.

My Video Collectionez

Old 06-06-2005, 07:58 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote]Originally posted by Hart-1:

It is my current viewpoint that it should have been handled differently at first. Like using a flame thrower to kill a mouse...overkill.

Just a question, but what is "hart ponder"
Old 06-06-2005, 08:07 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally asked by timgco:
Just a question, but what is "hart ponder" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Didn't see that coming.
Old 06-06-2005, 11:53 PM

Remember, when it comes to situations like this, you can be right and still be wrong, from a political viewpoint. In the long run, will this situation serve the public trust? Will this past the Headline test? Time will tell.

How much time did the officer give her to comply? This was not a felon take down. this was not 911. It was a non-criminal traffic stop. Could the officer give her a little more "time" to comply before using this tactic?

I have been through the Verbal Judo class, which is the policy of many Police Departments, throughout the country . I heard no "ethical appeal" before using the tazer, which would have been appropriate, given it was only a traffic stop.

Again, this was not 911.
Old 06-07-2005, 12:05 AM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Remember...... Idiot!
Old 06-07-2005, 01:10 PM

Your opinion, while amusing, is irrelevant

(at least I don't give out people's e-mails on the fourm. Pot, kettle, black?)
Old 06-07-2005, 01:37 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart-1:
Remember, when it comes to situations like this, you can be right and still be wrong, from a political viewpoint. In the long run, will this situation serve the public trust? Will this past the Headline test? Time will tell.

How much time did the officer give her to comply? This was not a felon take down. this was not 911. It was a non-criminal traffic stop. Could the officer give her a little more "time" to comply before using this tactic?

I have been through the Verbal Judo class, which is the policy of many Police Departments, throughout the country . I heard no "ethical appeal" before using the tazer, which would have been appropriate, given it was only a traffic stop.

Again, this was not 911. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sooo how long is the officer supposed to stand there while she's on the phone? How many times does he have to ask her to exit the vehicle? Should he have said "Ma'am, pleeeeease get out of the vehicle. Pretty please with sugar and spice and everything nice. ...C'mon, please please please please!!"?
Why should he have to resort to an "ethical appeal" to get her ass out of the car? Is that some kind of special way to ask degenerates to do something? Next thing you're going to say is that he didn't lay down a red carpet for her to stand on.

FIXED
Old 06-07-2005, 01:43 PM
Banned

Your opinion, while amusing, is irrelevant

(at least I don't give out people's e-mails on the fourm. Pot, kettle, black?) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>relevant enough to evoke a response with just 2 words.

yeah, giving "out people's e-mails on the fourm" is not something I choose to do either.
Old 06-07-2005, 01:46 PM
Banned

Pot, kettle, black? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What exactly is your fascination with kitchenware? I believe you have probably used that phrase at least 10 times here. Not very esoteric if they're both black.
Old 06-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been pretty much sitting back and watching this thread but you know, I am so damn sick and tired of people not taking responsibility for their actions. Everyone blames everyone else for what they do and what happens to them. I will have to go back and watch the video again, been a while, but I certainly do not have any sympathy for her. If you can not give respect, you better not f***ing expect to get any from me and you sure the hell better give it to all law enforcement officers. I wasn't there so I can not say whether I would have tazed her or not, but if it was completely unjustified, there would be a huge uproar over this. At this point I have not seen the uproar. Anyone else?

Just my opinion

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-07-2005, 04:12 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Sooo how long is the officer supposed to stand there while she's on the phone? How many times does he have to ask her to exit the vehicle? Should he have said "Ma'am, pleeeeease get out of the vehicle. Pretty please with sugar and spics and everything nice. ...C'mon, please please please please!!"? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

These are very fair questions which I do not have an exact answer for. In fact, after reading this and others positive claims and comments on the matter, you may be right.
Old 06-07-2005, 04:17 PM

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What exactly is your fascination with kitchenware? I believe you have probably used that phrase at least 10 times here. Not very esoteric if they're both black. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, when dealing with self aggrandizing hypocrites like yourself, this analogy does come to mind quite frequently. I will try, for your sake, to find another example that demonstrates your poor mental habits.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">yeah, giving "out people's e-mails on the fourm" is not something I choose to do either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your a liar too. Or were you just "not thinking" when you post this claim?
Old 06-07-2005, 05:47 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">What exactly is your fascination with kitchenware? I believe you have probably used that phrase at least 10 times here. Not very esoteric if they're both black. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yea, when dealing with self aggrandizing hypocrites like yourself, this analogy does come to mind quite frequently. I will try, for your sake, to find another example that demonstrates your poor mental habits.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">yeah, giving "out people's e-mails on the fourm" is not something I choose to do either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your a liar too. Or were you just "not thinking" when you post this claim? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>WTF are you talking about? What are you beating around the bush about? It sounds as though you suggest that I gave out someone's personal email address w/o their permission or something.

The little reversal stuff doesn't work with me try again. I haven't given out anyone's private email address out in public, so..... liar, liar pants on fire.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:20 PM
Hummer Professional

ratesguy is off the scale

This guy was completely justified in using his Taser.What part about obeying the lawful command of a uniformed police officer did she not get. I'll tell you. This attitude of "you have no right to make me obey the law if I don't want to" is why she was tasered. A person with that attitude is likely to harm that officer because she will just escalate the whole situation. Maybe she was on the phone calling for her own reinforcements. Handle the situation quickly and efficiently before there is a real esalation. By the way, did anyone else notice the locals wandering in front of the police car between her and the policeman? Could have been a very dangerous area and situation.
Old 06-07-2005, 06:21 PM

Peter etg is off the scale

I´m glad i live in a part of the world where people don´t need to carry around weapons...
Old 06-07-2005, 07:05 PM
Hummer Guru

Klaus is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:
I´m glad i live in a part of the world where people don´t need to carry around weapons... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muslim Violence Ignored in Sweden, Norway
Bizblogger ^ | 03/21/05 | Richie Rich

Posted on 03/21/2005 2:34:03 PM PST by Richie Rich

A Norwegian blogger had a great post on the result of increasing Muslim populations in Scandanavia. In Malmö, Sweden’s third largest city, the Muslim population is growing so rapidly that it will be a Muslim majority city in no more then 10 years, according to some estimates. In Malmö, rape charges are 5-6 times that of neighboring Copenhagen, Denmark, despite the fact that Copenhagen is a larger city. Virtually every type of violent crime is on the rise in Malmö, particularly in the growing Muslim ghettos. Police reports reveal that the perpetrators in 68% of all rapes are ethnic minorities. Norway is also seeing an increase in violent crime.

Rape charges in the capital are spiraling upwards, 40 percent higher from 1999 to 2000 and up 13 percent so far this year…While 65 percent of those charged with rape are classed as coming from a non-western background, this segment makes up only 14.3 percent of Oslo's population. Muslims make up the majority of immigrants of “non-western background."

The response? Unni Wikan, a social anthropology professor at the University of Oslo says,

"Norwegian women must take their share of responsibility for these rapes" because Muslim men found their manner of dress provocative.

(Excerpt) Read more at bizblogger.blogspot.com ...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-.../1367457/posts
Old 06-07-2005, 07:11 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Peter etg:
I´m glad i live in a part of the world where people don´t need to carry around weapons... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Don't tell the bad guys that. They'll go get you just like DC.
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Originally posted by DRTYFN:
Pretty please with sugar and spics and everything nice </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Bigot!
Old 06-07-2005, 07:12 PM
Hummer Messiah

That's very scary Klaus. We should watch ourselves.