H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 01-04-2005, 03:26 AM

RAM H2 RYDER is off the scale

Well today is one of the greatest days of my life because I purchased a black 05 H2 paid in full. I've never even owned any new car before and now I own a HUMMER. I was just driving an 86' suburban yesterday so you could understand why I'm over joyed. now I see why the motto is like nothing else, that's the truth. Originally I was looking for a black 05 lux and I could'nt find anything in a lux within my price range. But I found an 05 with sunroof, wraparound brushgaurd, 6 disc cd changer and chrome sidesteps with a locking chrome hummer gas cap and DVD system in my price range . I worked out a deal with them for $57,000.00 with all fees included out the door and I'm really happy. I know that price might sound a little steep but for my area that's very reasonable. I actually saved around $6,000.00 because I was paying cash. Now I have to figure out how to use everything. This truck has a lot of gadgets to it, I especially like the power folding mirrors and the heated seats. Funny thing about it is the dealer I was working with did not even know the vehichle was equipped with a dvd player and headrest monitors until I told him. He told me I was lucky and that GM threw that in at no charge on some of their H2's. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them.

Well today is one of the greatest days of my life because I purchased a black 05 H2 paid in full. I've never even owned any new car before and now I own a HUMMER. I was just driving an 86' suburban yesterday so you could understand why I'm over joyed. now I see why the motto is like nothing else, that's the truth. Originally I was looking for a black 05 lux and I could'nt find anything in a lux within my price range. But I found an 05 with sunroof, wraparound brushgaurd, 6 disc cd changer and chrome sidesteps with a locking chrome hummer gas cap and DVD system in my price range . I worked out a deal with them for $57,000.00 with all fees included out the door and I'm really happy. I know that price might sound a little steep but for my area that's very reasonable. I actually saved around $6,000.00 because I was paying cash. Now I have to figure out how to use everything. This truck has a lot of gadgets to it, I especially like the power folding mirrors and the heated seats. Funny thing about it is the dealer I was working with did not even know the vehichle was equipped with a dvd player and headrest monitors until I told him. He told me I was lucky and that GM threw that in at no charge on some of their H2's. I'll take some pics tomorrow and post them.

Old 01-04-2005, 03:30 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET!

Congrats! It's been 2 years and the feeling hasn't changed one bit for the Beast. The addiction continues.

My Video Collectionez

Old 01-04-2005, 03:50 AM

LasVegas is off the scale

Good for you. After a year and a half I still find myself sometimes just sitting in it!!!
Old 01-04-2005, 03:57 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Congrats RAM H2 RYDER
You did very good on Your deal. I got my 2005 Stealth Grey loaded for $56950.00. You are blessed to have gotten the DVD and headrest monitors. That is usually charged for from most all I have talked to. Now get in here on the board and give as good as You get as I have figured out that there are certain individuals who are going to initiate You. Do not wear Your feelings on Your shirt sleve. If they do not they don't care I think, if i have figured them right. The Hummer family I truly believe would drive thousands of miles to help a fellow Hummer owner, at least or group would I believe. They are some of the better people I have met in a while. Make sure You tell us about upgrades even if it is slow getting what You want.
I keep waiting for good weather to get some picures to post. We have set rain fall records or close to it OCT., NOV., and Dec. 04. No joke I have had few days to try and get photos and then business would get in way.
Welcome I know how You feel as I had never allowed Myself any luxury inlife until after my 4 year illness and My wonderful Daughters talked Me into. It is the best thing I have done in recent years. I'm very happy for You as You sound like You too have been a frugal person most of Your life and that will help You enjoy it even more.
Well again CONGRATS
Rick
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 01-04-2005, 04:03 AM

Thanks for the comments. I have been lurking here for a more than 6 months and I'm glad that I can finally be a true member.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:16 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats on your purchase. I look forward to seeing pics of you Perfect Color choice.
Old 01-04-2005, 04:44 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAM H2 RYDER:
Thanks for the comments. I have been lurking here for a more than 6 months and I'm glad that I can finally be a true member. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

$57K out the door in Kalifornia? Damn, did you use a gun? You need to drive through Planet Berkeley just to piss off the liberal tree-hugging leaf-lickers.
BTW, how about them Raiders? So much for another season... oh wait their season was done in week 5. My Niners are chugging it pretty hard too. Theirs was done in preseason.
Sorry, but that was a very weak razzing. Welcome.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:34 AM

Sideshow is off the scale

Congrats!!! Just wait till you go thru some bad weather, then you will really love it.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:43 AM

Joseph Muha is off the scale

Well first off congrats on the purchase. Secondly, congrats on the year and color choice. Perhaps we can begin using an abbreviation that is used on the BMW Motorcycle groups I belong to. They use "FYK" to describe "Finest Year K-bike" (Beemers {Motorcycles}, not to be confused with Bimmers {Cars}, are named by their engine configuration. R - Opposed twin, K - in-line 3 or 4 cylinder and F - thumper). We can start using FCYH - Finest Color/Year H2.

Wow, it is like 4:45AM here and I am leaving for the gym... This sounded better in my mind before I started typing! :-)

Now, if we are talking football, I gotta jump in here. The Steelers look unbelievable this year. My wife and I now both live in Arkansas, but were both born and raised in the 'burgh and graduated from the Duquesne University School of Pharmacy.

Here we go Steelers, Here we go!!

I would love to see a Steelers / Eagles Super Bowl as a lot of the folks I work with are from Philly, but about half of them are Steeler fans. It would be most enjoyable!
Old 01-05-2005, 03:36 AM

I just posted pics in the H2 photos section.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:27 PM

john boy walton is off the scale

congrats , later this month i will be placing my order for a h2 05 lux in black, but unfortuantly i live in great britain and might have to wait 6 weeks to take delivery.
Old 01-08-2005, 01:45 AM

Thanks for the congrats.
Old 01-08-2005, 04:10 AM

RI Hummer is off the scale

Congrats on the new Hummer. I picked up mine on the same day. I'm curious though why they seem to be so expensive in CA as opposed to the Northeast. I got a great deal on mine $51.5K for an '05 Stealth Grey, Adventure package, Sunroof, Navigation, XM radio and rear DVD headrest entertainment package. (that did not include sales tax though)

I can get more at this kind of discount and ship to CA if needed (that adds about $1200 for shipping though); still cheaper than the West coast prices though.

RI
Old 01-09-2005, 03:49 AM

They rip us off for everything in California.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:57 AM
Hummer Authority

kacyk is off the scale

RAM H2 RYDER,

I used to live on College Street in Berkeley back when I was going got school. How's driving the beast through the city?

On another note, we sold our H2 less than a month ago and regretted it ever since. So...we've been looking again. I convinced the wife to trade in her minivan. There really is nothing like the H2. Welcome!
2006 Black H3 LUX + Off Road (Sold)
2003 Yellow H2 LUX (Sold)
2003 Pewter H2 Adventure (Sold)
Old 01-09-2005, 05:18 AM

Driving it through the city is great. I still have to get used to getting 7.3 mpg on the streets. I have not taken it to Berkeley yet but I'm a little nervous about parking it there because that city has a lot a green party members and I don't want my vehicle vandalized.
Old 01-09-2005, 06:09 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by RAM H2 RYDER:
Driving it through the city is great. I still have to get used to getting 7.3 mpg on the streets. I have not taken it to Berkeley yet but I'm a little nervous about parking it there because that city has a lot a green party members and I don't want my vehicle vandalized. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

7.3??? Are you gunning it everywhere? I get better MPG off-roading. Do you have it in 4Lo and the rear locker on?
Old 01-09-2005, 06:16 AM
Hummer Authority

kacyk is off the scale

I’m embarrassed to say this but I was actually a CalPIRG canvass manager while at Berkeley and Santa Cruz. Here’s the irony, my company is now being sued by CalPIRG. I can’t believe I was a leaf licker in my youth. Watch out for them though, even in Seattle I get the “look” or a “finger” once in a while. Bastards!
2006 Black H3 LUX + Off Road (Sold)
2003 Yellow H2 LUX (Sold)
2003 Pewter H2 Adventure (Sold)