H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Hummer Expert

JMV1210 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

A flash movie, makes you think....
Old 02-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Hummer Expert

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/flash.htm#Main

A flash movie, makes you think....
Old 02-06-2005, 05:47 PM
Hummer Expert

drmiles is off the scale

So what are they trying to say? A missile hit the pentagon? Where and whom did it come from?

Also whats the difference, except that our gov't may not always tell us the truth!! Area 51, They are out there!!
Old 02-06-2005, 05:59 PM

Kevin B is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>A flash movie, makes you think.... <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ya, it makes me think there are alot of stupid people. You missed a 7+ page discussion on that subject on another board, and yes it was a plane . Think about it.
Old 02-06-2005, 06:26 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Are you a lover of the French?
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/pentagon.htm

Claim: The damage to the Pentagon on September 11 was caused by something other than a hijacked Boeing 757's being crashed into its side.

Origins: The notion that the Pentagon was not damaged by terrorists who hijacked American Airlines Flight 77 (a Boeing 757) and crashed it into the military office complex, but that the whole affair was staged by the U.S. government, has been promulgated by French author Thierry Meyssan in his book, The Frightening Fraud. Meyssan offers no real explanation for what did cause the extensive damage to the Pentagon, asserting only that Flight 77 did not exist, no plane crashed into the Pentagon, and that "the American government is lying."

Unfortunately, the appeal of conspiracy theories has resulted in widespread dissemination of Meyssan's "theory" in France and the USA, particularly in web sites that mirror his work. As Le Nouvel Observateur noted: "This theory suits everyone - there are no Islamic extremists and everyone is happy. It eliminates reality."
Old 02-06-2005, 06:48 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

That's an OLD theory. Almost the entire world and half the American population believes there was something OTHER than a Boeing that hit the Pentagon.

It's all politics.

It's true. The Pentagon is the ONLY structure in history to swallow a giant plane whole, leaving ZERO evidence.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-06-2005, 07:13 PM
Hummer Expert

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DennisAJC:
That's an OLD theory. Almost the entire world and half the American population believes there was something OTHER than a Boeing that hit the Pentagon.

It's all politics.

It's true. The Pentagon is the ONLY structure in history to swallow a giant plane whole, leaving ZERO evidence. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats right jerky!!!!!!! No evidence...
Old 02-06-2005, 07:32 PM

CHarris is off the scale

Some stories and theories will never die. They should.
2002 Firehawk #966 (Traded in)
Old 02-06-2005, 07:34 PM
HummMe

Are you teeling me they found nothing from the plane at the Pentagon? Not even a seat belt clip or mechanical parts? How would that be possible? There would have to be some wreckage at that scene. I never heard this theory before. I guess I am just naive and believe what the govt tells me.
Old 02-06-2005, 07:59 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

JMV1210 - Why dont you write to someone and comfort them of their family member they lost fighting for this country and dont worry too much about not finding a plane part. My friend Commander Robert Allan Schlegal 38 yrs. old from Gray, Maine perished at the pentagon that day and they never found any of him either. I grew up with him playing tag , wiffle ball , and getting on the school bus in the morning with him . He was a great man, I bet his mother Pat who I adore , doesnt give a sweet **** about plane parts. Dont waste your precious time posting bull****. Doug
Old 02-06-2005, 08:14 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dug3x3:
JMV1210 - Why dont you write to someone and comfort them of their family member they lost fighting for this country and dont worry too much about not finding a plane part. My friend Commander Robert Allan Schlegal 38 yrs. old from Gray, Maine perished at the pentagon that day and they never found any of him either. I grew up with him playing tag , wiffle ball , and getting on the school bus in the morning with him . He was a great man, I bet his mother Pat who I adore , doesnt give a sweet **** about plane parts. Dont waste your precious time posting bull****. Doug <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Amen.

And it's only 47% of the U.S. that believes that crap and they all voted for John Kerry.
Old 02-06-2005, 08:21 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Dug3x3:
My friend Commander Robert Allan Schlegal 38 yrs. old from Gray, Maine perished at the pentagon that day and they never found any of him either. I grew up with him playing tag , wiffle ball , and getting on the school bus in the morning with him . He was a great man. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

They All were Doug. But wouldn't it be a slap in the face if this were possible? As powerful as your country is, they go at lengths to hide facts from the very people who got them there.

It's like telling the mom that her son was run over by a car but all was discovered was a bullet hole in the chest.

When you grieve or experience tragedy, the quickest and shortest route to quench your revenge is usually finding the simplest of explanations..

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-06-2005, 08:49 PM
Hummer Expert

Dug is off the scale

Heres a site with pics of plane parts all over the pentagon site
http://images.abovetopsecret.com/banner.gif
Old 02-06-2005, 09:07 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It's stuff like this that feeds on ignorance. And I mean that word in its literal sense. As with most conspiracy-laden ideas, this one offers several other possible explanations and "evidence" to support those. It does not concentrate on one solidary conspiracy, rather, it does what Democrats usually do. Distort the truth in an attempt to scare.

I mean, in all seriousness, it compares this to a jet hitting an apartment building or the "WTC". It's the Pentagon. As a US citizen, I don't need to know the details. That's why I elect people like George Bush, so that they provide the necessary protection to my liberty so that knowing is NOT necessary. Providing unneeded details that could otherwise inform others as to how to carry out future acts is pretty stupid.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:12 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you.
Old 02-06-2005, 09:33 PM
Hummer Messiah

Thus the words, "Sheep" Or "Lemmings" were born.

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 01:22 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Well to anyone who cares My cousin a Full Bird Colonel, and very soon to be General, in the US Air Force Jag (Lawyer) and at the Pentagon when it happened was at station just around the bend that took the impact diffently attest to the fact a big huge plane struct the building. I do not curse but I'm so close I can barely contain My disdain for all the pin head neo-nazis that could even barely conceive of such an assanine thought. My cousin came so close to being killed i would like to get my hands on this so called writer or theorist and let's see if there is any truth to the statement that a person could have to go to the hospital to have ones foot removed from anothers ass. This is theory of course and would be happy to try and apply said theory. If mentioned writer or pundint who spued this crap would like to work with Me on this project and I of course would appreciate any of You other scientific guys like myself to help with test. Of course We know this chance will not come but, a person can wish and vent.
My cousin who is even though advanced in rank is a no bull lay it on the line every day kind of person and if your not with the program
NO BS get out of the way so someone who will get it done can have the room to do it. I know many things this person has done prior to Desert Storm and volunteered and went into imediate special training to go to Irag as soon as possible before air strikes were to begin. What would a lawyer have to do in a war. Well they carry a gun and shoot someone if need be, they do target asset for the air power so that we do not kill innocent and create to much collateral damage. Unfortunately things are so politisised that a lawyer has to be on hand to asses what weapon is being deployed from what angle and direction. Then look at what is surrounding the target to see what could possibly be harmed that would look bad on our part. No weapon is dropped near a city that has not been aproved by a specially trained Jag that knows the ordances that are at hand to choose from and have the power to stop the drop or order a change in ordance (believe Me I have learned they can stop a planned mission or alter it with in guide lines and no one can change it or over ride them, shocked Me when I learned about this) to still accomplish the task but just possibly in less volatile way as to limit coloteral damage and injury to non-combatants. In My book this is a lawyer using the degree for a good cause and this person could make alot more money in the public but after discovering all the other ways to serve the USA with the degree decided to be a lifer and forgo the big corparate money to do something worth while and yet do it knowing it is still dangerous. It is wierd there are so many functions in military that we or I never realised is valuble and dangerous but few ever know this job or many others exists.
I have said this to say I have looked into this person's eye's enough of My life and been close for so long that I can tell by the look in the face if it is true or If I'm being BS'd by My own family member. This individual has never BS'd Me and I asked about this rumor face to face and I know that I know that I know this person said that is a load of crap so big there is not enough dump trucks on earth to haul it off. I saw the plane. I helped people there.
Well thanks for this forum being here so I could vent about this.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-07-2005, 01:27 AM
Hummer Authority

THANK YOU and AAAAMEN!!!!!

TAZ

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PARAGON:
It's stuff like this that feeds on ignorance. And I mean that word in its literal sense. As with most conspiracy-laden ideas, this one offers several other possible explanations and "evidence" to support those. It does not concentrate on one solidary conspiracy, rather, it does what Democrats usually do. Distort the truth in an attempt to scare.

I mean, in all seriousness, it compares this to a jet hitting an apartment building or the "WTC". It's the Pentagon. As a US citizen, I don't need to know the details. That's why I elect people like George Bush, so that they provide the necessary protection to my liberty so that knowing is NOT necessary. Providing unneeded details that could otherwise inform others as to how to carry out future acts is pretty stupid. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-07-2005, 01:51 AM
Hummer Messiah

Let's not turn this into a YOU vs. US. A theory was put forth. Considering the facts surrounding the Pentagon, this theory is quite entertaining.

Reminder, NO CAN OF WORMS!

I don't want another incident of, "WMD! They got WMD! That's why we gots to go into Iraq!"

We all know that was proved false by both parties. But boy the sheep that followed during!

My Video Collectionez

Old 02-07-2005, 02:29 AM
Hummer Authority

Dennis I can sort of understand where Your coming from but when it comes so close to your family try to understand to some there is no entertainment to even considering this theory. It drudges up anger and resentment for those who put forth this crap and our military is called upon for what ever reason to do a job whether the rest of the world agree's with it or not I could care less, it is what is asked of them and they respond with there life at risk. Forget about WMD it does not matter after I saw and found out what that sorry excuse of a leader of Iraq did to his people daily have given the chance even at my age leave some young men at home that still have alot of years to there future and give those of us who are older some training and to fight that mob it would not take much and let us go over and use us up before the young. Just to free those poor people from the torture etc. He did to them just the desire I feel for humane treatment for My animals was not even given to 80% of Irag's population. It is alone enough to continue to make Me angry. Not to the point that it consumes My thoughts but I have thoughts about it and I would fight for the regular Irag's right to just feel safe and not that in the middle of the night some secret sqad is coming in to hall the man of the house off and never to be seen again. WMD's if it was made up good We still got to go over and get rid of this lower than life leader and hopefully Iraq will be better for it but most likely not fast enough to suite pinko, commie, liberals that would surrender Our country USA to anyone without even firing a shoot. So I feel no need to justify righting a wroung ever. I wish Our Gov. would get more back bone and tell some countries You do not like what is happening fine go stick Your head in the mud and unlike the last 2 times You need the USA to come and pull Your butts out of the fire we will stand back and watch You burn and then go kick somebodies ass take what was Your country from them and anex it to Ours We earned it. So if They do not like what We do do not ask for Our help when They can not fight Thier way out of a wet paper sack.
So I try to look at Your view in fairness but I must also say I see no entertainment in the crap this guy wrote or the flash video. True it is because of the angle I look at it from so yes it is byassed and will remain that way.
But in the immortal words of Rodney King
"Can't We Just All Get Along" hopeful it is possible for everyone sooner rather than later.
Respectfully to all but then again My opion is just that My opion.

TAZ