H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 04-21-2008, 06:45 AM
Hummer Veteran

Smitty504 is on a distinguished road
Default Vandals

I went to best buy today and was inside for maybe 3-4 minutes and I come out to some ******* trying to take the H2 logo off the door. I can't stand these people that screw with other people's vehicles. But it was all good he didn't have anything to get it off with and didn't do any damage plus I got some enjoyment and got to push him over on the ground and cuss him out to no end for a little while
Old 04-21-2008, 08:23 AM
Hummer Veteran

8500lbs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Vandals

you caught the little F***er and all you did is oush him and cuss at him!?!?!?!??! I need more of this story man. Was the little punk using his hands, was he old or young, was he doing it because he did not like h2's or because he was just being a hoodlum, were his parents around? Come on man DETAILS!!!

Thanks
B
Old 04-21-2008, 03:00 PM
Hummer Veteran

Well yea I can't exactly go wailing on him...he was using his hands like a complete dumbass which isnt going to get it off so if the cops get called cuz this guy is all laying there hurt I would prolly have just drove off not running but just got my licks in on his candy ass but I am one of two green H2's left here so not hard to find me...anywho I'd say he was early 20's maybe even 19. I parked way out in north 40 because I figured it was quicker just pulling in and out than trying to park that thing in between other cars with the slots being so small and the drivers side was facing away from the store and it was kinda of comical because when I was walking out I could see these feet on the other side of my rig so I figure oh someone is just having a look at it because thats not uncommon here but no! the ass was kneeling down next to the door trying to like peel the H2 logo off with his fingers so I stood there for a min....and said hey nice hummer man I really like the color and the shoes you got and oh do you ever actually let it see dirt and he said something back along the lines of well thank you I really love this rig and yea I wheel it all the time or some total BS like that trying to say its his so I would think hes just fixin something. So being me I gave him a little old shove with the foot and knocked him over and started operation ear rape then just drove off like no worries no damage just dont come near my **** again..

Honestly I think I over reacted a bit. If he would have been using a key or a screw driver or something and caused damage it would have been on like donkey kong in a heart beat BUT he was just using his hands.. I have had someone trying to do the same thing to the other sides logo years ago they left some faint scratches from like a key or something but I didnt catch anyone doing it.. Sorry for the novel lol but that really pissed me off the fact that someone is that low and as big of a pussy to mess with someones car like that.
Old 04-21-2008, 03:28 PM
Hummer Messiah

CO Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

You can use fishing line to saw off the emblems.

They should come out with an H2 branding kit. When you find some little punk doing this you plug the kit into the cigarette lighter. Wait 30 seconds. Then apply "H2" branding iron to the kid's forhead. There's your emblem, buddy!
Old 04-21-2008, 03:38 PM
Hummer Guru

BKLYNH2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CO Hummer
You can use fishing line to saw off the emblems.

They should come out with an H2 branding kit. When you find some little punk doing this you plug the kit into the cigarette lighter. Wait 30 seconds. Then apply "H2" branding iron to the kid's forhead. There's your emblem, buddy!
How about "H2 pwned"
I like that idea.
Old 04-21-2008, 04:04 PM
Hummer Expert

Vettster is on a distinguished road

Smitty,
You are a better man than me.
I would of put the boots to the punks head.
I hope I never catch someone messing with my vehicle because that one person is going to pay for everything that has been damaged or stolen from my vehicles over the past years.
You let him off easy.
Old 04-21-2008, 05:35 PM
Hummer Guru

frenzy1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vettster
Smitty,
You are a better man than me.
I would of put the boots to the punks head.
I hope I never catch someone messing with my vehicle because that one person is going to pay for everything that has been damaged or stolen from my vehicles over the past years.
You let him off easy.

MY TRUCK : NO !
MY DOG : MAYBE
MY WIFE : YES

Old 04-21-2008, 09:15 PM
Hummer Veteran

Oh I know I let him off easy but like I said I am one of two green hummers left in Salem hell I think the other one is in Keizer so I might just be the only one.. I just figured since there was no damage I shouldnt touch him because I couldnt prove he messed with it....but now that I think about it I should have owned his ass and broke windows and messed up the paint to get it all redone
Old 04-21-2008, 10:11 PM
Hummer Authority

H3slate is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty504
I am one of two green hummers left in Salem hell I think the other one is in Keizer, Oregon??

Black Sheep Hummer Squadron

Old 04-22-2008, 02:28 AM
Hummer Veteran

Dwaxman1 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty504
Oh I know I let him off easy but like I said I am one of two green hummers left in Salem hell I think the other one is in Keizer so I might just be the only one.. I just figured since there was no damage I shouldnt touch him because I couldnt prove he messed with it....but now that I think about it I should have owned his ass and broke windows and messed up the paint to get it all redone

You can't let these little pr1ck$ away with this, they will try again if they see your rig and next time you may not catch them

A computer beat me at chess once.

But, it was no match for me at kick boxing.
Old 04-22-2008, 02:59 AM
Hummer Veteran

Slate are you asking if I am in Oregon? if so yes.. Ok I promise if I ever catch someone messing with my rig again I will beat their ass I promise..ill post pics to for all to enjoy