H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

speednr1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello, I am Dennis. I just joined after staying in the shadows for a while. I do not have a hummer yet, but plan on getting H2 soon. I looked at the videos of MOAB, can someone fill me in or direct me to the details. I would love to do that when I get my H2. do you guys jsut get to gatehr and go, do you camp out stya in hotel whats the details. also fill me in on anything I need to know about buying owning a hummer, I have searched the forum and found some stuff, so just any comments you have for a new/soon H2 owner.

ANY SPELLING ERRORS ARE TYPOS, OR , THEY ARE DONE ON PURPOSE.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Hummer Veteran

Hello, I am Dennis. I just joined after staying in the shadows for a while. I do not have a hummer yet, but plan on getting H2 soon. I looked at the videos of MOAB, can someone fill me in or direct me to the details. I would love to do that when I get my H2. do you guys jsut get to gatehr and go, do you camp out stya in hotel whats the details. also fill me in on anything I need to know about buying owning a hummer, I have searched the forum and found some stuff, so just any comments you have for a new/soon H2 owner.

Old 12-16-2005, 01:36 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speednr1:
Hello, I am Dennis. I just joined after staying in the shadows for a while. I do not have a hummer yet, but plan on getting H2 soon. I looked at the videos of MOAB, can someone fill me in or direct me to the details. I would love to do that when I get my H2. do you guys jsut get to gatehr and go, do you camp out stya in hotel whats the details. also fill me in on anything I need to know about buying owning a hummer, I have searched the forum and found some stuff, so just any comments you have for a new/soon H2 owner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't go because you can't spell.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:39 PM
Hummer Guru

Adam in CO is an unknown quantity at this point

Not true. You can come, but the FNG always pays for the Gonzo bill and Dinners at Pasta Jays.
Old 12-16-2005, 01:42 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by speednr1:
Hello, I am Dennis. I just joined after staying in the shadows for a while. I do not have a hummer yet, but plan on getting H2 soon. I looked at the videos of MOAB, can someone fill me in or direct me to the details. I would love to do that when I get my H2. do you guys jsut get to gatehr and go, do you camp out stya in hotel whats the details. also fill me in on anything I need to know about buying owning a hummer, I have searched the forum and found some stuff, so just any comments you have for a new/soon H2 owner. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can't go because you can't spell. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He can't spell because he's from Rio
Old 12-16-2005, 01:44 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
He can't spell because he's from Rio </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The other side of the Rio Grande?
Old 12-16-2005, 02:59 PM
Hummer Veteran

Nice Forum welcome!

and fyi, its not spelling errors, its typos. I guess I have to spell check before posting.

Old 12-16-2005, 03:07 PM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Nice Forum welcome!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Were you expecting someone to bake you an Apple Pie with whipped cream and a cherry?

Old 12-16-2005, 03:13 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

Speed, Fair Warning.... a thick skin is required here! The Jabs and insults are not personal everyone takes them here sooner or later. Certain People (Drty) are Very unforgiving of Questions that you can answer for yourself by using that Little Find button at the top of the page. Welcome to the club and have fun but be prepared to take some harmless abuse
Old 12-16-2005, 03:19 PM
Hummer Veteran

not a problem but I would have expected some actual real answers also. I am just trying to get in the loop ya know.
maybe I didnt ask right?
wtf does one have to do to roll with the moab btches.

Old 12-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

wtf does one have to do to roll with the moab btches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
1. Own a Hummer
2. Kiss some serious Ass
3. Use proper spelling
4. Welcome to the Forum!
Old 12-16-2005, 03:24 PM
Hummer Authority

ShaggyX is an unknown quantity at this point

not a problem but I would have expected some actual real answers also. I am just trying to get in the loop ya know.
maybe I didnt ask right?
wtf does one have to do to roll with the moab btches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL...would probably be best to not talk like that either.
Old 12-16-2005, 03:28 PM
Hummer Veteran

06SUT23 is off the scale

welcome
Old 12-16-2005, 03:32 PM
Hummer Professional

md_sailor is off the scale

Uh Oh.....3.....2.....1.....Drty?
Old 12-16-2005, 04:03 PM
Hummer Veteran

I have been chekcing my spelling so I think I got that one down, I didn't spell the bad word correctly on purpose,
on a serious note, I tried to use the search to find some info, but all it pulls up is picture threads and just talk about it, if someone knows exactly where a post that has what I am looking for please fill me in. maybe I just have to hang out and wait to be invited by someone, eh? anyway, nice to be here look forward to meeting some of you in the future.
I also just wanted to introduce myself and virtually meet you and get some tips for a newbie. later

Old 12-16-2005, 04:08 PM
Hummer Messiah

You can start by reading threads like this:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums/a/t...1/m/6661043241

Then you can continue your search by reading through these posts for info:
http://elcova.com/groupee/forums?a=search&reqWords=moab&forum_scope=51060117 51

Lazy dumb noob.
Old 12-16-2005, 04:39 PM
Hummer Veteran

lazy dumb noob, that is really nice.
and your links are the same stuff I already saw. Maybe you cant read I am not looking for pictures of the trips. I was looking for info on the trip itself, never mind I will figure it out. I am glad that you like to have new member and to help out new member as well.
Search function only works if your loooking for exactly what someone has posted, so as far as searching it doesnt always work.
I told you I already searched so that makes me lazy cause I couldnt find it. and I am dumb too, huh.

Old 12-16-2005, 04:56 PM
Hummer Messiah

Yes, you are lazy AND you definitely aren't smart. If you could get past the distraction of the great pictures and actually READ the content of the threads you'd find all kinds of information on our trips to Moab.

ADVANCED search function allows you to search by author. Any of these criteria fileds ring a bell?
with all of the words
with the exact phrase
with at least one of the words
without the words

Asswipe noob.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:02 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
maybe I didnt ask right?
wtf does one have to do to roll with the moab btches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL...would probably be best to not talk like that either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's my favorite way for a newb to say Hi.
Old 12-16-2005, 05:05 PM
Hummer Messiah

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ShaggyZr2:
maybe I didnt ask right?
wtf does one have to do to roll with the moab btches. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>LOL...would probably be best to not talk like that either. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>That's my favorite way for a newb to say Hi. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That is how to get ditched in the AM. Rollout time is 8:00am. "Hey noob. We're meeting at 9:30." Have fun staring at the empty parking lot.