H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 10-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Hummer Veteran

TexasRTR78 is off the scale

I have a rigid tire cover that I purchased off of adventureaccesories.com (picture showed it with a Hummer H3 decal already on it so I thought I was getting it just as it was in the photo..not so.. ). Anyway, I am on the hunt for a Hummer H3 decal to put on it but I am having a hard time finding any on the net. The diameter of the "useable" surface is 26 inches...I would really like to find a stainless steel decal...I purchased a Hummer decal that goes on the bumbers of H2's but the letters were too large and would not fit.
Anyone know of a place on the net that I could order something like this?
Old 10-27-2005, 11:45 AM
Hummer Veteran

I have a rigid tire cover that I purchased off of adventureaccesories.com (picture showed it with a Hummer H3 decal already on it so I thought I was getting it just as it was in the photo..not so.. ). Anyway, I am on the hunt for a Hummer H3 decal to put on it but I am having a hard time finding any on the net. The diameter of the "useable" surface is 26 inches...I would really like to find a stainless steel decal...I purchased a Hummer decal that goes on the bumbers of H2's but the letters were too large and would not fit.
Anyone know of a place on the net that I could order something like this?
Old 10-27-2005, 11:48 AM

Game Over is off the scale

eBay..just ask the ones that sells any decal for a custom order...
Old 10-27-2005, 11:53 AM
Hummer Guru

fourfourto is an unknown quantity at this point

I seen a 6 inch H3 decal on e bay.

H3 gray aventure ,sunroof, steps ,roof rack ,smokers package ,window vents, sunroof visor, hard spare tire cover, h3 valve caps ,and mudflaps 2,700+ miles
H3 gray adventure,brushguard,hood handles,sunroof,steps,crossbows,smokers package,window/sunroof visor,Airbrushed spare tire cover,mudflaps,K&N filter,SS Hummer insert,Hummer rubber mats,cargo rubber mat + shade,12 volt airhorn,eclipse nav/dvd/rear camera/mini remote,autostart,12 volt fridge,high beam garage remote,underhood air compressor, taillight bezels ,clinometer ,trailer brake and hitch.
Old 10-27-2005, 12:02 PM
Hummer Veteran

Here's a pic of the cover...
Attached Images

Old 10-27-2005, 12:25 PM
Hummer Veteran

psywzrd is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TexasRTR78:
Anyone know of a place on the net that I could order something like this? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might want to contact Adventure Accessories (Lynch Hummer) about that. I ordered the same tire cover from them and mine came with "Hummer H3" on it. The cover in your picture looks exactly like mine except mine has the "decal".
Old 10-27-2005, 12:26 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Get an image file of what you want and take it to a sign company like Fast Signs. They should be able to create exactly what you want. If you can't find the image in high enough resolution to make it that big they could probably recreate it for you. Have had the local Fast Signs recreate a couple of logo for me for labels and they did a great job. Going this route, you could also add anything else that you wanted too.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 10-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Hummer Veteran

REALLY????!!!!! :mad

that ROYALLY p!sses me off!!!!!
Old 10-27-2005, 12:34 PM
Hummer Veteran

psywzrd is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by TexasRTR78:
REALLY????!!!!! :mad

that ROYALLY p!sses me off!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm telling you - call them up and complain. They're really good over there and I'm sure they'll make it right. My cover looks exactly like the one on this page.

On another note, how do you like your Viper system? I'm thinking about getting the 591xv (basically the same thing you have but without the alarm) but I've never had a Viper before. How's the range?