H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Check out this guy! He posts an ad on eBay for an H2 and puts HIS picture in the ad instead of a picture of the H2. That is the funniest thing I've seen all day with the exception of those gifs someone found. Ebay auction for H2
Old 11-28-2002, 12:23 AM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Check out this guy! He posts an ad on eBay for an H2 and puts HIS picture in the ad instead of a picture of the H2. That is the funniest thing I've seen all day with the exception of those gifs someone found. Ebay auction for H2
Old 11-28-2002, 02:43 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

I thought it must have bee a mistake.

Looks like those bill-boards with insurance agents on the highways or real estate realtors...ick.

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.
Old 11-28-2002, 02:46 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

If that meant to do that? Really Funny!

Lots of H2s for sale on EBay.

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwwww [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2002, 11:45 AM

OUSUCKS is off the scale

I check the H2's on Ebay and I saw that and was laughing my ass off. He's a striking dude...and I'm not gay...not that there's anything wrong with that.
Old 11-28-2002, 01:47 PM

h2fan is off the scale

he sure thinks alot about himself [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_eek.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2002, 01:55 PM

JCJ is off the scale

That guy should be selling the streeeeeeeeeeetched H2 limo!
(BTW didn't see MAC's dices in the eBAY limo.)
Old 11-28-2002, 03:05 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Fuzzy dices didn't go well with flashing disco lights. Since no one is smart enough to buy my disco lights, we had it in the Hummer last night, is was.. different. I can use it on top of Hummer in my mountain city, just not on freeway. I will try to figure out a way to try it on top, almost all our families live in the same city as we do, we spend most of our driving time driving within town from siblings to siblings to inlaws or school. When I had 4 head lamps on, the blue light is not that bright. I thought about you, Aruba, I bet you can get away with it in Aruba.
Old 11-28-2002, 03:44 PM

Rdually is off the scale

That's funny..he doesn't have a big ego does he?
LOL
Old 11-28-2002, 06:35 PM

what he got [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_rolleyes.gif[/img]
Old 11-28-2002, 06:39 PM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Road Hog, I'm not getting your posts lately. You eating too much turkey today?
Old 11-29-2002, 02:31 AM

HeeHaw is off the scale

I thought about putting in a bid till I realized he was selling a Hummer...LOL LOL LOL [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img] [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]

"Hey, I'm sorry T, I've just never been to the old country and I'm kinda of excited" Paulie

HeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHawwwwwwwwwwwwww
Old 11-29-2002, 11:02 PM
Hummer Expert

Zing is off the scale

Hard to believe, but the auction ended without a bid. Poor GQ sales guy. He's probably thinking "...well it's not the Hummer. Maybe I need to post a picture of me with the dancing frog?" [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 11-29-2002, 11:41 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Not poor GQ sales guy, but actually poor IQ sales guy.
Rememeber that Ted ad salesman in Mary Tyler Moore Show? he had huge posters of himself in his home.
Old 11-30-2002, 01:34 AM

Location: In the Deep South, Along the Shore of the Flint River
HummerGirl is off the scale

I DO remember that part about the posters in his apartment!!!

~amy
Reality is merely a crutch for those with a broken imagination.~anon.