H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 10-13-2007, 01:55 AM
Elcova Newbie

SingleWhiteHummer is on a distinguished road
Default 3 Used OEM H2 Hummer Hoods

I have 3 complete used OEM H2 Hummer fiberglass hoods and 2 additional halves that I originally picked up with the intention of rebuilding and selling, but have not found the time to do so. I'm getting ready to move and just don't want to mess with them anymore. These hoods retail at over $1500 each brand new OEM. They come with no accessories, bare hood only. They have been stored inside only and are all well within repair limits.

$450 for all 3 and the 2 halves.

I've done my best to describe the damages without writing a novel, but if you would like additional photos or descriptions please email me. These are sold as is, no warranty.

Shipping: I would prefer these items be picked up at my garage, but may be willing to help transport locally or drop off at a shipping center if we discuss it in advance.

1)The pearl white hood is the most easily repaired with damage on the left headlamp outer edge with a large scrape, crack in one marker lamp mounting holes and a few larger cracks around the headlamp, but no torn or missing areas.

2)The black one is similar to the pearl white, but is damaged on the right front headlamp area with a small 1" x 2" piece broken out and few limited cracks. This is slightly more difficult than the first because of the torn area, but is in a non-structural area and can easily be formed.

3)The gray hood requires slightly more repair work in the left header panel area, possibly some small sectioning work around the headlamp mounting areas and some slight cracks on the upper panel. The mounting holes on the left side have been enlarged and the upper panel will require some new sealant and a clamp until it sets. There are a few random cracks throughout.

The first 2 hoods are fairly straight forward repairs, but I picked up the 2 halves (1 left, 1 right) in case I decided to section in the header on the gray hood. Essentially this is a freebie, but both have minor scratches and maybe a few chips. They are cut nose to tail straight down the middle with one having the entire nose ring.
Thanks for looking, please email with any questions you may have. Any serious inquiries or offers will be considered.

I have this listed on Ebay as well, but didn't want to just throw up a link. Please do a search or email me for the link.

Cpl Irvin

USMC
Old 10-13-2007, 06:41 AM
Hummer Professional

pteam is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 3 Used OEM H2 Hummer Hoods

nevermind, I found the pics on ebay.
Supercharged Viper 800 HP Special Edition #49 of 50
Porsche Boxster S

My Hummers:
08 H2, 22 in rims, 6 HID lights, 20 in TV with DVD
4 H2 limos 3 have lighted dance floors + ceilings, 1 has Zebra interior 24-26 passengers
H2 Limo 26 pass lighted dance floor (sold)
H2 Limo 24 pass (sold)
03 H2 (sold)
H1 Open top (sold)

FirstClassLimos.net - H2 limos and party buses in OH & PA

my car collection

Last edited by pteam : 10-13-2007 at 06:44 AM.