H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > H2 Classifieds

Old 01-18-2012, 09:03 PM
Hummer Expert

LoJac963 is on a distinguished road
Default WTB: U Steps, Argentanium dash kit, XTC light bar

Few items I am looking for.

Still in my quest for finding some dang U Steps. Seen them for anywhere from $250 up to $600 for 4 steps.

Argentanium (Silver) dash pieces I definitely would love to buy. The kit from dealership sites, etc are very expensive plus over $100 for shipping.
-I'm half tempted to just buy a set of dash trim and paint the stuff myself.

XTC light bar, looking for the one that angles forward-not the one with the two feet on each end like a triangle. I've seen 2 of these, one local which sold very quickly brand new for a couple hundred.

If anyone has any of these items let me know! Or if anyone knows where to get these pieces at decent prices.

Thanks!
Old 01-19-2012, 10:05 PM
Hummer Veteran

twinmill28 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: WTB: U Steps, Argentanium dash kit, XTC light bar

I've wondered in the last few months if HUMMER Parts Online is still in business or not. Their site is still up and lists the Argentinium you are looking for. I've been eyeballing that since I got my deuce two years ago---just can't bring myself to cough up the $700 for it, plus whatever God awful shipping costs are incurred as you said.

http://www.hummerpartsonline.com/ind...rtnum=17801235

U-steps are a crap shoot anymore. I used to find them all over the place, now things are drying up and they've gotten scarce. If I stumble on any, I'll let you know.
Old 01-19-2012, 10:12 PM
Hummer Expert

thanks for the help. I know the dash kit sells for anywhere from $650 up to high $900's. GMPartsDirect has it for $689.50 but the shipping is another $150. I can't bring myself to spend that much money on some dash pieces either. If I can find a stock set that are in good shape I may just paint them myself.

U-steps I finally found 2 of those suckers. They're coming in from Arkansas but are painted red. Paid $105 for them with shipping then I'll have to get them powdercoated for roughly another $50.
Old 01-20-2012, 01:26 AM
Banned

snmazer is on a distinguished road

I have the complete set of u-steps in new condition that I will sell...just waiting to find that 4th LE step so I can install them. The wife and kids can't get up into the Hummer without steps.
If anyone sees a LE step looking for a new home please let me know.
Scott
Old 01-20-2012, 04:39 AM
Hummer Veteran

twinmill28 is on a distinguished road

Damn, I passed up a pair of the LE steps a month or so ago. Didn't think anybody would want just two!
I saw that red pair of U-steps listed---Uggh! I priced out powder coating mine and it wasn't going to be cheap, more than $50. That, and the company didn't want to touch stripping them since they're aluminum and they didn't want to chance tearing up that cast crap. Let me know how that comes out for you.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by snmazer
I have the complete set of u-steps in new condition that I will sell...just waiting to find that 4th LE step so I can install them. The wife and kids can't get up into the Hummer without steps.
If anyone sees a LE step looking for a new home please let me know.
Scott

I know, I'm still waiting on you! I figured I'd buy these 2 and when you are ready to sell I would take yours also. That way I have 2 spares in case anything happens to them.
Old 01-20-2012, 05:36 AM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinmill28
Damn, I passed up a pair of the LE steps a month or so ago. Didn't think anybody would want just two!
I saw that red pair of U-steps listed---Uggh! I priced out powder coating mine and it wasn't going to be cheap, more than $50. That, and the company didn't want to touch stripping them since they're aluminum and they didn't want to chance tearing up that cast crap. Let me know how that comes out for you.

Interesting, the places I have checked into have no problems powdercoating aluminum, not sure what media they use to sandblast but I could see how that may be an issue with aluminum being so soft. I'll let you know how it works out!