H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 06-30-2005, 01:51 PM

km406 is off the scale

Hello all,
I just took delivery of my Boulder Gray Off Road Package H3 Tuesday night! I am VERY IMPRESSED WITH IT! I had ordered it without the opportunity of test driving it (my dealer told me that I could get my deposit back if not satisfied when mine came in). I was more than satisfied! I cannot believe how smooth and quiet it is...even with all 4 windows and sunroof open! As far as power on the road, it didn't even balk at some of the hills near where I live that my lifted 94 I-6cyl Jeep Wrangler would slow down pushing my BFG 31's. I loved my Wrangler and have no complaints with it, nor have I ever had any problems with it...that's why I am so psyched that my new H3 seems to be quite the 'step up' from my Wrangler!
As far as 'the wait', it was not too bad. I ordered my rig on May 10th and got it this Tuesday June 28th (exactly 7 weeks to the day). I have more photos of my H3 at http://www.kmphotography.cc/hummer

Take care,
Keith
Attached Images

Old 06-30-2005, 01:51 PM

km406 is off the scale

Hello all,
I just took delivery of my Boulder Gray Off Road Package H3 Tuesday night! I am VERY IMPRESSED WITH IT! I had ordered it without the opportunity of test driving it (my dealer told me that I could get my deposit back if not satisfied when mine came in). I was more than satisfied! I cannot believe how smooth and quiet it is...even with all 4 windows and sunroof open! As far as power on the road, it didn't even balk at some of the hills near where I live that my lifted 94 I-6cyl Jeep Wrangler would slow down pushing my BFG 31's. I loved my Wrangler and have no complaints with it, nor have I ever had any problems with it...that's why I am so psyched that my new H3 seems to be quite the 'step up' from my Wrangler!
As far as 'the wait', it was not too bad. I ordered my rig on May 10th and got it this Tuesday June 28th (exactly 7 weeks to the day). I have more photos of my H3 at http://www.kmphotography.cc/hummer

Take care,
Keith
Old 06-30-2005, 01:55 PM
Hummer Expert

First Hummer is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by km406:
Hello all,

Take care,
Keith </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Congrats dude , you will love it even more after you have driven a few miles.Have almost 1,000 miles on mine and loving every moment.
Old 06-30-2005, 02:08 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">will love </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Congrats on your ride. Sounds like you will really enjoy it. Seven weeks to wait. Damn, I wish. I put down my deposit back in March and still not H3. That is my fault though, got to wait for the blue

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 06-30-2005, 02:26 PM

H3 Buyer to be? is off the scale

KM, that looks awesome, very nic picture. Mine never turn out like that!

Newbie, have you been given a latest date worst case scenario tyoe thing for delivery?
Old 06-30-2005, 02:48 PM
Hummer Guru

Buyer,

Last I had been told by my dealer it would have been here today. I wish I am just sitting back and waiting it out. Can't really get any good info out of them so we will see. Couldn't stand the wait before but I think that was because I had not even gotten to see one in person. Getting to actually see, touch and drive it helped a lot I figure, I have waited this long, it isn't going to kill me to wait a little longer. If they try any games at delivery, I will just walk away with my deposit and go elsewhere.

Old 06-30-2005, 04:17 PM
Hummer Guru

usetosellhummer is an unknown quantity at this point

nice rig!
Old 06-30-2005, 09:32 PM

jkH1+H2=H3 is off the scale

Congrats Sweetttt............ I got mine last night, Same color & model. Enjoy!!!!
Old 06-30-2005, 09:43 PM
Hummer Guru

bparker is an unknown quantity at this point

Grats man! Enjoy it! =)
Old 06-30-2005, 09:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H3 Buyer to be?:
KM, that looks awesome, very nic picture. Mine never turn out like that! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You need a taller ladder.

Congrats on your new HUMMER! You're going to love it. (Except the color )
Old 06-30-2005, 09:54 PM

jkH1+H2=H3 is off the scale

Well, I order the Black originally, with marracco interior, Man it is Beatiful with all the Bling, But When I saw the Bolder grey with the 33"s. I knew I wouldn't be disapointed. The lux packs with out the adventure packs ride like a town car, I want more of the Hummer feel.
Just blabbing..... Black or Bolder Grey, Man that was a Tough decision for sure.
Old 06-30-2005, 10:53 PM

06blackh3 is off the scale

Very nice, hope you enjoy it.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:09 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 06blackh3:
Very nice, hope you enjoy it. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Dude, check your sig. It reads like you have 20ft tall wheels.
Old 06-30-2005, 11:42 PM

firm is off the scale

The pics don't do this truck justice. Whatever part of the car is closest to the camera always looks larger. If the weather is nice tommorow, I'm going to try to take some pics, to really give an accurate impression of the color, and size. Great vehicle, I feel like I'm 4 years old and playing with a tonka truck.
Old 07-01-2005, 03:37 AM
Hummer Expert

jp's-h3 is an unknown quantity at this point

---DAMN!--- hummer guru,
you have a sweeeet avitar!
I want some of that! by the way, sweet H3!
JP'S-H3
Old 07-01-2005, 04:33 AM

firm is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummerNewbie:
Buyer,

Last I had been told by my dealer it would have been here today. I wish I am just sitting back and waiting it out. Can't really get any good info out of them so we will see. Couldn't stand the wait before but I think that was because I had not even gotten to see one in person. Getting to actually see, touch and drive it helped a lot I figure, I have waited this long, it isn't going to kill me to wait a little longer. If they try any games at delivery, I will just walk away with my deposit and go elsewhere. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Forget those pricks. They are messing with you.
Old 07-01-2005, 09:30 AM
Hummer Guru

Yea, my dealer is full of **** I think. I think he will tell me anything he thinks I want to hear.

Old 07-01-2005, 01:47 PM

srqhumdinger is off the scale

Our Boulder gray, adventure pkg. has finally arrived! Next Tuesday, we get to add the roof marker lights. I will post a better picture after the lights are installed. It's really a head turner.
Attached Images

Old 07-01-2005, 01:50 PM
Hummer Guru

Congrats humdinger. Looks great.