H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 03-02-2006, 10:55 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

My Hummer dealer, Vic Alfonso Cadillac/Hummer, is having a HH this weekend at the Portland Zoo. It's a non-offroading event. Children are encouraged to come as it's a special event at the zoo. Here's where the story takes a turn- the local bicycle kooks are planning on being asswipes. So, because of this, I'm going to be spray paint a few boxes of tacks(so they match the pavement) and dispersing them in strategic locations along their most likely routes. I'm also going to be video taping the faces & actions of the kooks. Still swill be taken from the footage and posted here.
Here's their site.
http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/03/334812.shtml
I'm going to dig around and see what else I can find on the nuts. I hope it rains. Flat bike tires in the rain will bring the funnay for me.

Oh yeah, I'll be driving a non Hummer to the event.
Old 03-02-2006, 11:21 PM
Hummer Guru

DDWH is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice man! What abunch of pole vaulters.....They will be there on thier old rusted hippy bikes since thats the kind of ilk that roll on that site. I believe they are in cahoots with these *******s. http://www.indymedia.org/en/index.shtml
We have a group here as well, they protest on the main corner, etc..... You are right though, they do brin the finnay and get thier panties ina bunch real easy.
Take lots of pics and video and watch out for the shemales!

"OBAMA......Making Jimmy Carter LOOK GOOD!"
Old 03-03-2006, 02:12 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Hmmm....good thing stuff like this doesn't happen in Arizona. But then, we have a very low tolerance for this kind of crap here. We only had one Code Pink incident and I've never heard of anything else since.

Please videotape it. I'd also alert the dealer so that they can notify the police and the zoo security detail.

Oh - I'd sit with a video camera with a big old banner that said: "Domestic Terrorism Monitoring Unit" or something like that. I wonder how many people would stick around if that was being posted.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:21 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

Ideals to add to DRTY`s solution.

-Standing at the side of the road with "Mystery" Spray.

-Knock em off their bikes. It`s a fun game.

-The "Accidental" broom stick move.

-Water guns filled with piss.

-20 foot log on a pendelum....My favorite.

These lowlifes should understand there will be KIDS going to the zoo and they would not understand the hate directed at them. I can only hope one of the Hummer members experience a malfunctioning gas pedal.

My Video Collectionez

Old 03-03-2006, 05:47 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Ideals to add to DRTY`s solution.

-Standing at the side of the road with "Mystery" Spray.

-Knock em off their bikes. It`s a fun game.

-The "Accidental" broom stick move.

-Water guns filled with piss.

-20 foot log on a pendelum....My favorite.

These lowlifes should understand there will be KIDS going to the zoo and they would not understand the hate directed at them. I can only hope one of the Hummer members experience a malfunctioning gas pedal.

Uhhhh.... I don't want to end up the subject of a news piece, bish. I will be laughing heartily, though.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Hummer Authority

NewHummerGuy is an unknown quantity at this point

excerpt from this *******s site:

"Elmer drives "Hummers" which get at best 10 miles to the gallon of gasoline, not caring that because of their irresponsible, greedy, totally insane abuse of resources and the environment, the United States invades innocent countries, slaughters their children, seizes their oil fields, installed puppet fascist regimes, commits rapes, kidnappings, tortures, and genocide around the world all so that Elmer can get 10 miles to the gallon.

Elmer ignores utterly the news reports of real fascist baby killers in Iraq driving real "Hummers" getting their clocks cleaned by the good guys: the Iraqi freedom fighters that are fighting for their lives, their children's lives, their country, and their country's oil.
So while the United States and its soldiers is busy committing atrocities in Iraq, driving "Hummers" that the good guys are blowing up every day with ease and impunity, Elmer Fudd is back here in the United States playing pretend soldier thinking he's a Bad Boy Baby Killer who be one tough mother, indeed!"

I swear to God, i only wish i could meet one of these *******s face to face one day. Only problem is they hide behind the computer. we are out there driving not trying to hide. they are a bunch of pansy ass pussy communist that truly need a dose of reality. Or at the very least a severe beat down. fuk this pisses me off.

I'm Gonna crazy you my body
=================
Old 03-03-2006, 11:44 AM
Hummer Authority

I tried adding a reply on that link (portland) but i dont think they let negative replies towards them make it through.....PUSSIES

=================
Old 03-03-2006, 12:22 PM
Hummer Authority

ree is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
"My personal preference would be that people just learn to localize their lives so that they don't need to cover more distance than legs would carry."

How about they localize their lives somewhere far away where they can't bother us? The stupid morons wouldn't have an internet to hide on if we'd all lived by this "ideal."

Piss them off the most by pretending you don't see them acting like idiots.
Old 03-03-2006, 12:52 PM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

Most of these idiots are of the type that you can either reason with or are just following what they think is a trendy thing to do.

It's like the Code Pink idiots that I encountered in Phoenix a couple of years back. Once they realized that what they are doing can be construed as Domestic Terrorism, 99% of them back off. It's one of the primary reasons why the Code Pink group here in Arizona has gone back to basically being an anti-war group than anything else.

The 1 percent to worry about are the people like the ELF wackos that torch stuff and promote violence to justify their agenda. These are the people that are the MOST dangerous.

I'm thinking that this turnout will be rather benign. However, due to the locale and the wide proliferation of fringe lunatics out there, it's better for the Hummer buddies to be safe rather than sorry. And the best thing to do is to be calm, and videotape the crap out of it - just for posterity sake. Show 'em how full of $#!+ they are. Then take the tape, dupe it, and give it to the national media. Not local - national.

Show them how they pissed off kids and made them cry. Show their insensitivity.

It's time that the majority shows that they are the majority - make these fringe elements slink back to the noise level where they belong.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:40 PM
Hummer Authority

you know what...my post never made it onto the site.

aint that a coinky-dink.

=================
Old 03-03-2006, 01:46 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally posted by Beastmaster:
Most of these idiots are of the type that you can either reason with or are just following what they think is a trendy thing to do.

It's like the Code Pink idiots that I encountered in Phoenix a couple of years back. Once they realized that what they are doing can be construed as Domestic Terrorism, 99% of them back off. It's one of the primary reasons why the Code Pink group here in Arizona has gone back to basically being an anti-war group than anything else.

The 1 percent to worry about are the people like the ELF wackos that torch stuff and promote violence to justify their agenda. These are the people that are the MOST dangerous.

I'm thinking that this turnout will be rather benign. However, due to the locale and the wide proliferation of fringe lunatics out there, it's better for the Hummer buddies to be safe rather than sorry. And the best thing to do is to be calm, and videotape the crap out of it - just for posterity sake. Show 'em how full of $#!+ they are. Then take the tape, dupe it, and give it to the national media. Not local - national.

Show them how they pissed off kids and made them cry. Show their insensitivity.

It's time that the majority shows that they are the majority - make these fringe elements slink back to the noise level where they belong.
Do that or just beat 'em up.

<font size=1>Disclaimer: JUST KIDDING. It was a raillery intended as a joke. In no way should the preceding 6 words and 1 partial word be considered anything but persiflage. It is not directed at, towards, nor is it about any one person or group of persons, entities or their affiliates. Any similation is purely coincindental.</font>
Old 03-03-2006, 01:53 PM
Hummer Authority

Location: In da Chi! I am not only the originator of the H.O.A.B. club. I am also a member
Mr. I - Man is an unknown quantity at this point

I think Drty should hire Themis and Swattie for an executive protection detail.

They are professionals ya know.
Old 03-03-2006, 02:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. I - Man:
I think Drty should hire Themis and Swattie for an executive protection detail.

They are professionals ya know.
Well, there is that house arrest thing that would be problematic for one of them
Old 03-03-2006, 03:09 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

They aren't gonna protest. Sheez. And I for one will ask for their permit. You've got to have a permit ya know. The city has to have their money first, then you can say/do anything you want here. And I GUARANTEE that the Hummer owners in the area are as sick of these people as you guys.

I'm having my husband bring the pseudo-swat mobile. Even the cops love it. A black on black Excursion burning bio-diesel to park right in front of them. This could be fun! HAHA I thought the zoo was going to be boring...

I like how the website says to keep it peaceful. One blob of spit on someones car and who knows what will happen. I'm shining up the chrome jungle gym just for the occasion.
Old 03-03-2006, 03:10 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Dennis! You're back!
Old 03-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by H2 Rocks:
They aren't gonna protest. Sheez. And I for one will ask for their permit. You've got to have a permit ya know. The city has to have their money first, then you can say/do anything you want here. And I GUARANTEE that the Hummer owners in the area are as sick of these people as you guys.

I'm having my husband bring the pseudo-swat mobile. Even the cops love it. A black on black Excursion burning bio-diesel to park right in front of them. This could be fun! HAHA I thought the zoo was going to be boring...

I like how the website says to keep it peaceful. One blob of spit on someones car and who knows what will happen. I'm shining up the chrome jungle gym just for the occasion.
So, is it french fry smelling bio-diesel?

I would imagine a lot of them are granolas and can't stand the smell of french fries.
Old 03-03-2006, 10:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by H2 Rocks:

So, is it french fry smelling bio-diesel?

I would imagine a lot of them are granolas and can't stand the smell of french fries. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Trent says it smells like a Chille Rellano cuz it came from a Mexican Restaurant.
Old 03-03-2006, 11:47 PM
Hummer Authority

westhillsat is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally posted by NewHummerGuy:
you know what...my post never made it onto the site.

aint that a coinky-dink.

My post from last night didn't show up either.