H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 08-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Hummer Professional

aggiehummer...er is off the scale

Had my first "FUH2" experience tonight. I was driving on a highway in my H3 (sorry I'm posting it on the H2 board, but you'll see why), and this CJ7 drives up next to me, honks, flips me off, and then floors it. I got a good laugh, because it was sad, but then it got great. Not two seconds after he and his friend are high-fiving each other for Putting Me In My Place And Speeding Off, a good ol' state trooper decided to Put Them In Their Place.

Moral of the story: they'll get theirs, whether it's a broken tie rod on the trail or a big speeding ticket on the road.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:06 AM
Hummer Professional

aggiehummer...er is off the scale

Had my first "FUH2" experience tonight. I was driving on a highway in my H3 (sorry I'm posting it on the H2 board, but you'll see why), and this CJ7 drives up next to me, honks, flips me off, and then floors it. I got a good laugh, because it was sad, but then it got great. Not two seconds after he and his friend are high-fiving each other for Putting Me In My Place And Speeding Off, a good ol' state trooper decided to Put Them In Their Place.

Moral of the story: they'll get theirs, whether it's a broken tie rod on the trail or a big speeding ticket on the road.
Old 08-04-2005, 01:10 AM
Hummer Guru

VTSTOMPER is off the scale

LOLOL! that is too funny! I had something like that happen to me with some guy in a Jetta when I was cooking down the road in my BMW. I rolled up behind a state trooper and hit the breaks...he floors it past me - and the trooper...OOPS! He got bagged!
Old 08-04-2005, 01:14 AM
Hummer Professional

Harley is off the scale

I pulled a dork over (in my H1) after flipping me off then doing a couple of illegal lane changes...

I had been to lunch during SWAT practice and my partner and I were wearing our drop holsters and SWAT uniforms...

The driver stated: "But that's an H1!"...

DUH...
Old 08-04-2005, 01:19 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

My favorite two "sweet justice" stories.

Years ago, when I was a firearms instructor for a local law enforcement agency, I was coming back home from the range after teaching a class (in my duty gear, no less). It was fall, so I ran with my windows down.

I pulled up next to two teenagers that were drinking and enjoying an alcoholic beverage while in the car, with a third person (driver) smartly not drinking. They point over to me, laugh, and I then ask them to put it away so I can't see it.

I subsequently get flipped off. So, I pull them over, call it in, arrest them, impound the car, and tell the parents that their kids were stupid....and that they have to pay an impound fee to get the vehicle back.

Oh...I was driving a fully marked Dodge 2500 pickup truck, complete with lightbar, door emblems, and pushbar.

Second story - I was at one of the local Hummer dealers getting a part that was backordered (the dealer broke my tonneau cover for my truck during a car wash....). That day happened to be a Code Pink day.

I walked up to two older ladies (minivan drivers), asked them to pose next to my truck with their signs, and had them take their sunglasses off. I took their picture with my digital camera.

When asked why I wanted their picture, my response was so that I could submit it to the local law enforcement database on domestic terrorism activists.

I was then surprised at the amount of torque and wheelspin a minivan could produce....
Old 08-04-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beastmaster:
I took their picture with my digital camera.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So where's the picture of the kooks? I need to see the funny women.
Old 08-04-2005, 02:42 AM
Hummer Expert

Beastmaster is off the scale

I knew you would ask that question.

The picture died in the great AZHOG server crash of September 2004 thanks to Hurricane Javier and a lack of backups.

Someone might have archived it, but I no longer have it any more...and the Internet Wayback machine didn't archive it either.

-Steve

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DRTYFN:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Beastmaster:
I took their picture with my digital camera.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So where's the picture of the kooks? I need to see the funny women. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 08-04-2005, 03:04 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

I was driving home from Moab when these two in a Kerry plastered pickup drive along side, gave me a brave thumbs down and took off.

Little did they know I had CB'd DRTY up ahead in his INTIMIDATOR H2.

He blocks their escape as I flanked them in my ANGRY YERROW MAN H2.

They weren't so brave afrter that. They slowed right down and disappeared.

AHHHH!!!!PEWTER FAWKIN POWER!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!!

My Video Collectionez

Old 08-04-2005, 03:34 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I was driving home from Moab when these two in a Kerry plastered pickup drive along side, gave me a brave thumbs down and took off.

AHHHH!!!!PEWTER FAWKIN POWER!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Nobody better f' with me on my trip out there. Kerry/hillary green machines won't get away from my rig and I'm not afraid to use the bumper. (should I edit that out? ) F'ers.

Black Power Bitch!
Old 08-04-2005, 03:59 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
I was driving home from Moab when these two salmon-breathed lesbian bark-chewers in a Kerry plastered **** bucket pickup drive along side, gave me a brave thumbs down and took off.

AHHHH!!!!PEWTER FAWKIN POWER!!!!!AHHHHHH!!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Fixed
Old 08-04-2005, 10:55 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by KenP:

Black Power Bitch! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO!