Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > ETC. Forums > General Off Topic

Old 10-24-2008, 05:27 PM
Hummer Veteran

TripWire is off the scale
Default THCI on Colbert...

http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...al-hummer-club

Very funny stuff! I'm the one with the cellphone that played Dixie. LOL.
-Ken
Old 10-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: THCI on Colbert...

"Then we'd have more oil than all those stupid A-rab nations combines" LMFAO!!!

-007=
Old 10-24-2008, 08:48 PM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

*i'll repost what I said in the H2 thread of this*

I've posted on another forum already, it's shameful.

I can't believe people are laughing at it. WTF is funny about it? Do you find pies in the face funny too?

Nothing about it is witty, it's just amplifying the negative stigma that is already out there, and you fools that allowed them to tape you sounding like a bunch of f'ing backwood inbred hicks, please, do us all a damn favor, sell your truck and NEVER call yourself a HUMMER owner, you're not one.

Think I'm over-reacting? There are enough people out there where this will be the ONLY view they will EVER see of what HUMMER owners are and what offroading IS, and they'll believe it. Ya know what, screw all the hard work the true HUMMER owners have done to put us in a good light, a few mins on Colbert with some numbskulls flushed all that down the toilet.

The H2 owner with the machinegun hood and the H3 owner who states he gets 40miles each way per fillup, both of you can go to hell, you're exactly what this brand is NOT about. You're equal with the rappers and celebs that drive them to pose. F'ing losers.
Old 10-24-2008, 08:52 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripWire
http://www.colbertnation.com/the-col...al-hummer-club

Very funny stuff! I'm the one with the cellphone that played Dixie. LOL.
-Ken

Wow, so you're the MORON, huh? Just a little friendly advice:

You came accross like an inbred redneck who had one too many, you didn't represent HUMMER owners at all.

I hope you atleast took some money for your backstabbing, or did you do it for free?

Oh, BTW, 40 miles each way per fillup huh? Wow, you failed at math too.

Grow some hair, maybe your brain is getting cold.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:24 PM
Hummer Authority

H2Finally is an unknown quantity at this point

Ya goota chill dude. Unless you own a media company, there ain't no way ya gonna get someone to do a "good review" on Hummers.

At least the videos show real action shots, instead of just fire trail shots typical of most media' coverage of Hummers "off-roading".
Old 10-24-2008, 09:32 PM
Hummer Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2Finally
Ya goota chill dude. Unless you own a media company, there ain't no way ya gonna get someone to do a "good review" on Hummers.

At least the videos show real action shots, instead of just fire trail shots typical of most media' coverage of Hummers "off-roading".

Yeah, "real" action shots of HUMMER's getting stuck and never showing them making it out of the obstacles...

I'm not an idiot, I know what the purpose of this segment was, apparently most of you who are taking it light-hearted don't.

It just took two complete fools to give them all the ammo they needed to put HUMMER owners in a negative light.

I don't understand how you can not be bothered by it, did you hear the audiences 'gasp' when they saw the gas pump being at $99?

I guess if it were the Top Gear hosts doing the same it'd be a different story? Anti-US and all that crap right? But a "true" american does it, and you all bend over and lube up?

I guess FUH2 is satire, and all the people who got their truck keyed need to "chill", it's all meant in good jest, right?

I'm a Canadian, and I'm ashamed, WTF is wrong with you people?

Last edited by RazM : 10-24-2008 at 09:38 PM.
Old 10-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Hummer Authority

ssgharkness020147 is an unknown quantity at this point

Name:  niger_please.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  33.7 KB

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazM
Yeah, "real" action shots of HUMMER's getting stuck and never showing them making it out of the obstacles...

I'm not an idiot, I know what the purpose of this segment was, apparently most of you who are taking it light-hearted don't.

It just took two complete fools to give them all the ammo they needed to put HUMMER owners in a negative light.

I don't understand how you can not be bothered by it, did you hear the audiences 'gasp' when they saw the gas pump being at $99?

I guess if it were the Top Gear hosts doing the same it'd be a different story? Anti-US and all that crap right? But a "true" american does it, and you all bend over and lube up?

I guess FUH2 is satire, and all the people who got their truck keyed need to "chill", it's all meant in good jest, right?

I'm a Canadian, and I'm ashamed, WTF is wrong with you people?

-007=
Old 10-24-2008, 11:04 PM
Hummer Expert

Karsun is on a distinguished road

Awww, I own a Hummer and I laughed. I don't think it's just that one show that put them in a bad light. It's narrow minded people and people who think you think you're better than them that have a problem. That and extremist groups like ELF. I used to worry what people might think but screw em. And let's not forget the Hollywood people who are all "green" now who used to own them as well. It's just a comedy clip.
Yellow2003 Luxury, 2 inch lift with Helo Maxx8 20X10 Rims, Toyo AT Open Country LT325//60//R20 tires,black tublar steps,taillight and brush guards,8500k Bi Xenon Bulbs, KC Lights, Recon Smoked roof lights
Karsun Designs
Karsun's World
Old 10-25-2008, 01:07 AM
Hummer Expert

It's not about caring what others think, I wouldn't be driving a HUMMER if I did.

The point is, you don't give them ammo. These people gave them exactly what they wanted to hear, and they're oblivious to it. Respond with facts and don't act like a fool because a camera is on you. Quite frankly, I don't think either the H2 or H3 owner in this clip had enough mental capacity to come up with something that would throw them.

Most people in the clip were smart enough to not feed the trolls, it took two stereotypical owners to give them everything they needed. Sad.

No, it wasn't funny, unless of course you find pies in the face or food fights funny.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:14 AM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

Let me REPOST what I said in the H2 section. Just to make it even.

I clicked on the link and nothing came up What'd I miss.

Obviously RazM hasn't taken his med's today.
Old 10-25-2008, 05:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RazM
Yeah, "real" action shots of HUMMER's getting stuck and never showing them making it out of the obstacles...And your pictures and videos of "action shots" are where?

I'm not an idiot, I know what the purpose of this segment was, apparently most of you who are taking it light-hearted don't.Dude, most people here have already been through the battles with anti-Hummer douches. We can see the joke and laugh at it.

It just took two complete fools to give them all the ammo they needed to put HUMMER owners in a negative light.If Obama himself told his idiots to love Hummers they'd turn on him. There's no educating the irrational Hummer haters.

I don't understand how you can not be bothered by it, did you hear the audiences 'gasp' when they saw the gas pump being at $99?Those are probably the same douches that drop $200 a month on sh1tty Starbucks coffee. BTW, now that gas prices are dropping like a stone there won't be anymore $100+ fill-ups.

I guess if it were the Top Gear hosts doing the same it'd be a different story? Anti-US and all that crap right? But a "true" american does it, and you all bend over and lube up?Top Gear HAS already done pieces on the H1 & H2.

I guess FUH2 is satire, and all the people who got their truck keyed need to "chill", it's all meant in good jest, right?Not the same thing. The FUH2 dummies are usually cowards that pee their pants while taking a picture from the safety of their own cat box car.

I'm a Canadian, and I'm ashamed, WTF is wrong with you people?Who the f*ck are you - Michelle Obama?

Holy crap, you're a whiner.