H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H3 Discussion Forums > General H3 Discussion

Old 07-18-2005, 06:53 PM

GrimReaper is off the scale

I have been waiting five days for my dealer to resubmit my order. I could not get the salesman to return my calls today and give me a status, so I finally called and talked to the girl that actually places the order. She said that both blue colors are on constraint, and that she can not place the order. She said that she will have to try again to place my order on Thursday. She said that each Thursday GM tells her what orders she can place. (By the way, she said that the manual transmission was not on contraint, and that they could be ordered.) I asked her if there was some other way of giving me some projected dates other than waiting each Thursday to see of GM would take the order. According to her there is not. Anyway, I was wondering if this constraint was local to that dealer. Could I order from another dealer (which I have no problem doing in light of the lack of saleman response) that might have different constraints? Anyone know? Thanks.
Old 07-18-2005, 06:53 PM

I have been waiting five days for my dealer to resubmit my order. I could not get the salesman to return my calls today and give me a status, so I finally called and talked to the girl that actually places the order. She said that both blue colors are on constraint, and that she can not place the order. She said that she will have to try again to place my order on Thursday. She said that each Thursday GM tells her what orders she can place. (By the way, she said that the manual transmission was not on contraint, and that they could be ordered.) I asked her if there was some other way of giving me some projected dates other than waiting each Thursday to see of GM would take the order. According to her there is not. Anyway, I was wondering if this constraint was local to that dealer. Could I order from another dealer (which I have no problem doing in light of the lack of saleman response) that might have different constraints? Anyone know? Thanks.
Old 07-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Grim,

Unfortunately, I do not know if this is just this dealer or not but I have had the same problems with this dealership. We are dealing with different salesman but so far my experience with them has been far from pleasing. Good luck on finally getting it on order.

Builder,

Hope you enjoyed your time off and if you are reading this, what is the deal with the constraint on blue? Any input would be appreciated.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Hummer Veteran

MxHonda is off the scale

Please read my log of events on "new order time line" post
Old 07-19-2005, 05:24 AM

banshee13 is off the scale

writing from AZ...Seems like these salemen don't care about making a sale.

The first dealership I contacted (2x)didn't bother to return my calls to take an order.

I've placed an order and put down a $2k deposit at another dealer a few weeks ago...still can't get any info on a possible delivery date.
Old 07-19-2005, 10:04 AM
Hummer Professional

aggiehummer...er is off the scale

What are y'all looking for, I know we have tons of blues coming in (we have over 100 H3s scheduled for the month of August).
Old 07-19-2005, 10:18 AM

I'm looking for a Superior blue, manual trans, fully loaded with everything except DVD/NAV and engine block heater. Roof lights (not marker lights, Lux, Adv, chrome accents, chrome tubular step, brush guard, chrome gas cap, grill lights, cargo screen. Got one? Where are you located? I'm willing to fly, buy, and drive. Would be a nice little vacation.
Old 07-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Grim,

They are in the Dallas area. I believe they are in Plano which is in the north part of the metro area. Firm flew there to get his rather than wait on the Jacksonville dealer to get their sh*t together and Killian flew there from Az. From what I heard, both were very happy with the experience.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-19-2005, 12:01 PM

banshee13 is off the scale

aggiehummer-

Looking for a Shadow Green base package H3,manual trans,...adding the grill brush guard, black tubular sidesteps and sunroof.
Old 07-20-2005, 07:16 AM
Hummer Expert

H3 Builder is an unknown quantity at this point

We are not yet building the Superior Blue yet, It shouldn't be too long though. We are still not building Man Trans yet. I hear it shouldn't be too long and we'll be building them again.