H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Some might complain this is not H2 related, but nobody visit the Off Topic section anyway. Just for fun and irrelevant conversation.

What new invention concepts you think there should be, can be or whatever? maybe should limit to possible stuffs? if you want to list things Hummer should have or could have, that's fine too.

Why CD? why not all music CDs are video MTV DVDs? why so big, should be smaller type of disk.

One day all camcorder and high resolution digital camera will be true card size all in one, as thin as a credit card. Heck, the cell phone should be in there too, we may need smaller fingers. I have too many small things to grab on my way out.

Virtual screen and keyboard, you can cut 80-90% of the size and weight of a laptop. Not much different than in Final Fantasy movie.
Old 12-01-2003, 03:44 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Some might complain this is not H2 related, but nobody visit the Off Topic section anyway. Just for fun and irrelevant conversation.

What new invention concepts you think there should be, can be or whatever? maybe should limit to possible stuffs? if you want to list things Hummer should have or could have, that's fine too.

Why CD? why not all music CDs are video MTV DVDs? why so big, should be smaller type of disk.

One day all camcorder and high resolution digital camera will be true card size all in one, as thin as a credit card. Heck, the cell phone should be in there too, we may need smaller fingers. I have too many small things to grab on my way out.

Virtual screen and keyboard, you can cut 80-90% of the size and weight of a laptop. Not much different than in Final Fantasy movie.
Old 12-01-2003, 05:39 PM
Hummer Expert

Buckeye Hummer is an unknown quantity at this point

MAC,

I could tell you of my new invention ideas but then I'd have to kill you

Here's one: let's create a way for everyone around the world to communicate via some sort of network. We'll use computers to accomplish this. People will be able to instantly send text messages around the globe almost free of charge, post images for everyone to see and eventually sell goods and services (kind of a long shot). Let's call it the World Wide Canal. Let me know if you think of a different name.

Please don't tell anyone about my idea.
Old 12-01-2003, 07:35 PM
Hummer Expert

Orbital H2 is off the scale

Mac
being an engineer I can assure you that I could shoot down those Ideas, of course thats why I am still working for someone and not getting ruich on my own.

Alec, you left one thing out, thats a time machine, that would allow you to go back and invent those things ahead of everyone else.

H2 Black Lux
Old 12-01-2003, 08:04 PM
Tucson Beast

Water to run my H2

"It's what you learn, after you know it all, that counts - John Wooden
Old 12-01-2003, 09:11 PM
Hummer Expert

Hummer Man is off the scale

A wife who would not talk and just go get the beer, food and paper when I tell her. She could not spend money either and she would always be ready for sex! And she would not lose her looks with age. And she would keep the brats in line and quiet when I choose to be in the house. And she should keep the place spotless. And most of all whne I let her drive the H2 she should fill the tank!
Old 12-01-2003, 09:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hummer Man:
A wife who would not talk and just go get the beer, food and paper when I tell her. She could not spend money either and she would always be ready for sex! And she would not lose her looks with age. And she would keep the brats in line and quiet when I choose to be in the house. And she should keep the place spotless. And most of all whne I let her drive the H2 she should fill the tank!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's why you have a boyfriend.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-02-2003, 12:58 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

When I landed in Frankfurt airport, I went to the cellphone booth to buy $25 of chip for my 3G phone, it fits but does not work. Same thing at the Hongkong airport. Why not? We all have 3G system. I was told the American cell carriers change the system of phone just a little so that the American system is unique and not interchangeable with the rest of the world. My foreign visitors' phones work here with some chips they bought in advance. If theirs work, surely I can buy this chip here and use overseas. But where?

Buckeye is crazy. Why would anyone want something like that worldwide whatever. My life is too complicated already, I got phone and fax, good enough for me. Let me tell you about the days before we had fax machines, or before there were color televisions......

Hummer Man, I believe they still make wives like that in Bradford, the brand is Bradford Wife, ask for it by name. Or move to Japan.

I want daily delivery of Wall Street Journal 7 days in advance, if that is too much to ask, how about 3 days in advance? I will settle for tomorrow's WSJ.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:14 AM
Hummer Professional

HUMMERDOGG is an unknown quantity at this point

How about building some type of rack that can be put on the top of the H2 to hold stuff. I have some ideas on how you can incorporate a tire holder into the rack, basically a place to mount that damn spare that takes up all the space inside the back. I also think it would be a good idea to have a ladder that connects to the rack and the back bumper. I just don't know yet how that would work though. Let me know what you guys think and maybe we can, as a group, come up with something that we could then sell to the public.

-HUMMERDOGG

TROLL POACHER (I hunt trolls even if it ain't troll hunting season...)

TROLL TAXIDERMIST (For those of you who get to them before I can. I provide this service free of charge...)

Old 12-02-2003, 01:22 AM
Hummer Professional

NICE!!! AlecW... I didn't think about lights. Good suggestion. What do you think about having some type of faring up there to divert the wind over the rack? I would think that rack would add considerable drag to the vehicle depending on how high it sits. Speaking of height, what about offering a really short one and a little taller one?

Thanks again for the suggestion...

-HUMMERDOGG

TROLL TAXIDERMIST (For those of you who get to them before I can. I provide this service free of charge...)

Old 12-02-2003, 01:36 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I think it is important to have a toilet up on this roof rack you mentioned, very unique idea, I have never seen an automobile with a rack or cage on top. We all need to use bathroom on long trips, there is really no place for that inside the Hummer, a spit bowl gets spilled easily. How about a port-a-potty on top of the Hummer? you can easily get up there through the sunroof. There is no storage tank issue, just let it go.
Old 12-02-2003, 01:41 AM
Hummer Professional

ALEC W-

GREAT!!! However, if you don't mind, I'd rather you wait awhile. It just so happens that I've already been talking to some guys out in El Campo, Texas (just down the road from me) that I know who have been doing this kind of **** for a long ass time on ranch trucks... You know, "Bumpers, BrushGuards, HeadAche Racks, Nerf Bars, Tailgate Protectors, etc..." They've been doing this for "generations". I'll touch base with them again and see what they think about the various changes we've talked about.

BTW, since this "rack" was MY idea to start with, I would appreciate you keeping it pretty confidential until I can talk to these guys. I wouldn't want people to start pointing fingers as to who came up with the idea, if it has been patented, etc... Your cooperation on this is appreciated.

Thanks.

-HUMMERDOGG

Old 12-02-2003, 01:48 AM
Hummer Messiah

Ya gotta have a catchy name too.

How about Nobi? Goobi? Mobi? Something along those lines.

My Video Collectionez

Old 12-02-2003, 01:53 AM
Hummer Professional

You know, I always laugh when I see big guys with those goatees... I always wonder if they even have a chin underneath there or if they are growing that to help compensate for what isn't there...

(Hey, wait a second... I'm a big guy with a goatee too who has no chin... Thank god for facial hair...)

-HUMMERDOGG

[This message was edited by HUMMERDOGG on 12-01-03 at 08:15 PM.]
Old 12-02-2003, 02:23 AM
Hummer Guru

RIC-H0 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Guys...The porta potty has already been done, but it is not on the roof, it slides right into your reciever hitch, and walla!!! You've got a portable potty. It doesn't get any more back to nature that that!!!
Old 12-02-2003, 02:25 AM
Hummer Messiah

Attached Images

My Video Collectionez