H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 07-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Since My great Buddy let it out I changed from rltazh2 to HUMMERcustoms.
Dragon may change His also.
Thanks Ken
No realy it is OK. Dragon and I have been talking about how We could be more help to the forum buddies so cat needed to be out of the bag. Really Ken thanks as it moved us when We were just sitting on our hands when We could have been helping people.

We customize anything, You want it let Us know if You need Us. We even made the mistake of customizing a guys golf cart from His wife to Him and when Dragon delivered it every golfer the guy knew I guess was out there and now they all want one. I hate to tell them no but, to be honest there is not enough profit in golf carts when We need the man on a car project. We have been asked to do more so I do not know what Dragon wants to do with this. I'm leaving it to Him. We will soon have a guy just polishing skid plates and other things as well so maybe He could work on golfcarts WE even polish frames of crotch rockets and customize those also. The head mechanic is a motorcycle fan and I wish i could remember how much his bike is runing in HP but, I do remember Me picking My jaw of the floor. i wanted to ride it and he said no. I'm not going to let You kill yourself. So We have the ability to answer motorcycle questions. I'm serious when I say We work and customize anything as well as try and answer Your questions openly or privately what ever You want. I got a 1:6 H2 and they are going to paint it Stealth and chrome to look like My Girl at shows. We also got a golf cart We are converting it to look like My H2. The back will folded back so 2 people will be able to get in back seat and 2 in front to ride around shows.
thanks everyone and let Us know if We can help. If You need something custom made out of glass or carbon just so You can take it remove what You have and install the custom piece We will do that for You also. I'm sure there is the impossible but, We have the tendecy to bang Our heads on it till We get it done or pass out.

WE are going to build audio/video packages where the center dash console will come with the kit so You do not have to do any mods to add a 10" etc. but remove the factory and install along with a PC that You will use for Your XM, CD, DVD, and anything else You want to download on PC. We are trying to make it all inclusive. software to store DVD's on so You do not have to carry them around same as cd's.
We have several specialy items We are working on to offer and if You have an idea of something You want will give it a try.

We have 6 people who do not know what the term can't means. they all go above the call to do the best quality they can. If it is not Dragon has them through it in the dumpster and start over.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 07-04-2005, 09:25 PM
Hummer Authority

Since My great Buddy let it out I changed from rltazh2 to HUMMERcustoms.
Dragon may change His also.
Thanks Ken
No realy it is OK. Dragon and I have been talking about how We could be more help to the forum buddies so cat needed to be out of the bag. Really Ken thanks as it moved us when We were just sitting on our hands when We could have been helping people.

We customize anything, You want it let Us know if You need Us. We even made the mistake of customizing a guys golf cart from His wife to Him and when Dragon delivered it every golfer the guy knew I guess was out there and now they all want one. I hate to tell them no but, to be honest there is not enough profit in golf carts when We need the man on a car project. We have been asked to do more so I do not know what Dragon wants to do with this. I'm leaving it to Him. We will soon have a guy just polishing skid plates and other things as well so maybe He could work on golfcarts WE even polish frames of crotch rockets and customize those also. The head mechanic is a motorcycle fan and I wish i could remember how much his bike is runing in HP but, I do remember Me picking My jaw of the floor. i wanted to ride it and he said no. I'm not going to let You kill yourself. So We have the ability to answer motorcycle questions. I'm serious when I say We work and customize anything as well as try and answer Your questions openly or privately what ever You want. I got a 1:6 H2 and they are going to paint it Stealth and chrome to look like My Girl at shows. We also got a golf cart We are converting it to look like My H2. The back will folded back so 2 people will be able to get in back seat and 2 in front to ride around shows.
thanks everyone and let Us know if We can help. If You need something custom made out of glass or carbon just so You can take it remove what You have and install the custom piece We will do that for You also. I'm sure there is the impossible but, We have the tendecy to bang Our heads on it till We get it done or pass out.

WE are going to build audio/video packages where the center dash console will come with the kit so You do not have to do any mods to add a 10" etc. but remove the factory and install along with a PC that You will use for Your XM, CD, DVD, and anything else You want to download on PC. We are trying to make it all inclusive. software to store DVD's on so You do not have to carry them around same as cd's.
We have several specialy items We are working on to offer and if You have an idea of something You want will give it a try.

We have 6 people who do not know what the term can't means. they all go above the call to do the best quality they can. If it is not Dragon has them through it in the dumpster and start over.
TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 07-04-2005, 09:50 PM

4churchill is off the scale

Congrats!!!!I can't wait to see the great stuff you guys roll out!!! Maybe we could discuss some work for our dealership

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 07-05-2005, 02:16 AM
Hummer Authority

4CHURCHILL I would be glad to work with You on stuff with Your dealer as long as it does not enter Jason area of business. Let Me know if You would like something fabricated or any ideas. I promise it will be less expensive even with the shipping than You will pay for it in some places local. WE are trying to make a little profit on a bunch and not allot of profit and a few. We are working on many one off projects but, it is slow trying to do custom work and R&D on the side. My head mechanic is so devoted He will go home eat and come back at night to work on R&D.

I got a PM which I will take the advice of.
It mentioned I may want to clear this stuff with Jason before I got flammed for promoting the company by the forum members which I understand. I have taken positions to back Jason Myself. It just did not dawn on Me till the PM that I may have done something wrong. It happened so fast it did not cross My mind, what I do is different from what Jasons does. But, I believe the advice is sound and will discuss with Jason. We have been in business for a year and I have not mentioned it but, Dragon has been since He could drive. He started His company in His parents garage online as well as doing custom work in the garage. I have not said anything as not wanting to just get on here like allot due and start promoting their stuff. I really was not looking to sell and promote the business in forum. But, if We can help We will especially in the custom stuff or special items.

Jason I wish to take this time to apologize if I have handled this incorrectly. I just wanted to expound on Ken's thread so all would have an idea of what We are about. I respect You Jason, completely and the great task You took on to build this forum.
Would You PM Me to discuss this? I would be able to get You My phone or I guess it is in My file where You can get it. It worries Me if I may have stepped on Your toes but, I honestly did not see where it would be a conflict as I made it clear in threads that I would not mess in Your turf and We are in the process of My counter man going to Your site and printing the things You sell and not sell them unless Jason happens to be out and they cannot wait. I want to do right by You and I think You know that. We customize and do not think much abut selling ACC. except the ones We use in Our custom work and We will put those items on Our website so if the client is far off they can go to Our site and get the replacement that will exactly match what they broke.
Jason I hope You will accept My apology as it is sincere.
TAZ
Old 07-05-2005, 10:50 AM
Hummer Guru

HummerNewbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Taz,

Congrats and can't wait to see some of the things you are doing.

Slate Blue H3 Adventure w/sunroof, Monsoon/NAV, DVD and marker lights
Old 07-05-2005, 08:54 PM
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon's Avatar
MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is offline
Hummer Professional

MotorsportsAuthority aka Dragon is an unknown quantity at this point

there's not much else to add to taz's introduction of me. we've done a lot of projects, but i don't want to overwhelm the post with pictures, but would be glad to produce a link to pics through pm, or if allowed, i could place the link directly in a post. as he said, we're steadily brainstorming and coming up with some great ideas that would really make your h2's and h3's look hot. we just don't want to release too much info yet or i know we'd get hammered with pm's as taz has in the past.

most of what we have done in the past most likely wouldn't be something you would like (tuner cars, lowrider trucks, etc...) however, the quality of our work, should prove we can do just about anything to anything. and andrew's motorcycle (haybusa, which is a 1300cc bike) is in excess of 200hp (~215). all the guy's have an extensive background which would also overwhelm this post.

anyhow, i hope that we could be of some service to you, and i hope that i have been already. i've always been more of a behind the scenes person and step in when where i can help, so i'll be around.
Old 07-06-2005, 02:35 AM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

OOOoopps. Sorry gang, but it's true. Now go build something.