H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-05-2005, 05:31 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
Thanks for the reply.

Actually I am an Amercian living in Canada because I cannot stand the puke of a President that you Texans elected to send to DC. If that is the best you got, it is no wonder why your IQ is slipping.

So before you start thinking about my "silly Canadian ass Eh, you need to take a little vacation from thos longhorns as my ass has about as much hair. If that is appealing to you, then maybe you have just startted a new subcatagory of hummer owners; "bush queen". </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I take harsh words towards our President as highly offensive.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:05 PM

maz is off the scale

You are just another example of a very poor educational system that has not only failed me but most Americans.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:47 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

How about Hart and Maz start a thread together and we'll all just watch.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:33 PM

Thai is off the scale

Dennis, it's cool by me. I certainly did not mean to stir the pot THIS much.

Remember, i was stock at the time of the trip. I certainly do not want to try anything "Difficult" rated. But, if you're familiar with Colorado Passes, then you would know that some of the Passes i went thru are moderate levels...not bad for a SUV on highway (actually high-performance) tires!

Can the G- wagen do more? I am sure...but i was not going to test the limits (or even come close) when i still need a vehicle to drive 1000 miles back to home. Like i said earlier, i do not intend to make my G-wagen into an off-roading monster...it has to be comfy for daily driving too. Thus, i did not come into this thread raving how my G-wagen is better than H2 or H1.

But, to answer your questions, i do know something about off-roading.

Thai.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
Thai,

I'll respect the fact that those pictures you posted are your interpretation of HARDCORE. If you believe your Benz demonstrated it's capabilities through those pictures well bravo to you.

I have lost my touch when it comes to losing my temper on this Forum. But you must admit it is a little suspicious of you comming here and subtly putting down the H2 with ridiculous comparisons. All different rigs. But just remember, this is an H2 Forum. I'll react when I smell something bad here. No matter how retarded I sound some....most of the time. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-05-2005, 06:49 PM
Banned

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by maz:
I buy trophies, I sell trophies. I even shoot trophies.

Not listening to the Canadian press. Press is paper, hard ot listen to a newsppaer. You must mean media. Don't care for the canadian media all that much. They are too much pro GW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Well, well, well. Speaking of feces for grey matter. Umm.... could you do me a favor and release your cranium from your rectum. Back in the States, the Press is considered.....the Press. As in the news media, reporters, etc. Pretty common but hey you don't live here.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:59 PM

Hart1 is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> How is it that anyone here suppresses what anyone else says as long as it is not fully profane. Just as you have your opporunity to speak what you feel, so does everyone else, even if it is in rebuttal. Just because someone else's comments make more sense than yours does not equate to suppressing your speech.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ahhh, but what a heavy price some pay to speak when you are on line.

And this topic is a good example. Instead of exploring the reasons for the claims made by Maz, you go straight to name calling and insults. True, he dissed GW, but two wrongs donot a right make. There is nothing wrong with a good argument, exploring both sides, however, is seems you can't open your mouth without **** coming out. I swear I am back in high school when I read your "pronouncements."

I really wonder if your balls are this big in person, face to face?
Old 05-05-2005, 05:58 PM
Banned

Trading information is great!

Look around and you will see there are more people in the world with my opinion of GW then the position you hold. Maybe not in Texas but again in the world. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>There is one of the great comments that will change life as we know. Well ****. All of us in the USA are wrong because the rest of the world has the same opinion as some idiot from Canada that buys a vehicle made for the off-road with ****ty gas mileage just to boost a failed ego. Let's see. I guess that's why people die and kill to try to come to this country. They so much want to be able to vote out George Bush that they risk death to get here.
Old 05-05-2005, 09:10 PM

maz is off the scale

I think we have enough to report this guy t homeland security. Hey maz ever been to Cuba?

Cuba, I have never been but looking to go there next year. Have you been there? Dumb question, Amercians can't go. Silly me.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:19 AM

Thai is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by DennisAJC:
IMHO, i don't see the H2 being in the same class as the Rubicon in off-roading...size & weight alone put the Rubicon ahead. Then you add in Dana 44 solid axles front & rear with gear-based lockers (and rear gear-LSD) and it's not even a fair fight. <span class="ev_code_RED">Funny, those were a few of the main reasons the U.S. Military dumped the Jeep.</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dennis, are you saying that Military jeep wranglers in WWII had Dana 44 axles and lockers?? Ya know, that's what you wrote.

Care to share the PROOF behind your statements??!!

BTW, A Toyota Tacoma (STOCK) can easily out perform a Rubicon in so many ways. Both can only sit two people with limited gear. Well not the Taco, I mean the Rubi has non-exsistant cargo area. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

So, based on your words, a Tacoma is better than Rubicon because of cargo capacity?? That's your only criteria?? You know, a minivan must be better than Tacoma for the same reason!

Your total lack of knowledge in off-roading is clearly showing. Show me where else the Tacoma is superior to Rubicon??

You're embarrassing yourself...if i were you, then i would run and hide under a rock.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:56 PM

maz is off the scale

Allow me to say sorry, if that helps you.
Old 05-05-2005, 06:01 PM
Banned

Nothing anti-American about not liking GW. I love America and always will.

GW and the good old US of A have as much in common as crude oil and Wisconsin.

Not likig our President is what makes the USA so great. We have the opportunity to speak what we feel. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>You're not an American and you don't live here. You don't have the priviledge. Learn what it means to be an American first, then try to talk.
Old 05-06-2005, 07:49 AM
Hummer Messiah

DennisAJC is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL! Fudge packer is back for more!

Only on the internet will you have the balls to crash a Hummer party.

I believe in real life, you smile and say, "Here's you fries sir. Thank-you and come again!"

Sucks to be you.........DING FRIES ARE DONE!

My Video Collectionez

Old 05-05-2005, 06:45 PM
Banned

**** for brains,

Taking offense at a comment not directed at me is more then possible. Look at the people who are offended at my dislike for GW. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Go back.... Hell first go back to 1974 when you were supposed to be in school but was instead screwing around smoking joints. Try to remember the part about reading comprehension. My post about taking offense was the irony in the fact that you took offense to something not directed at you, but turned around and said that no one else could post about something they were offended by because the post was not directed at them. I tried to use the least amount of words and no puncuation that time. Did you get it? Did ya?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:26 PM

maz is off the scale

did I miss something?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:17 PM
Banned

maybe you should practise what you preach </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Are you on drugs or something? Who are you talking to? Is is someone in your office?
Old 05-05-2005, 07:27 PM

maz is off the scale

another H2 owner actually!
Old 05-05-2005, 07:19 PM

maz is off the scale

You are right in the US we execute some criminals. The only nation out of the G7 that still does. What a great thig to brag about. You should also brag about the thousands that die in your country that are not criminals.

You must eat roadkill
Old 05-05-2005, 05:52 PM

maz is off the scale

Trading information is great!

Look around and you will see there are more people in the world with my opinion of GW then the position you hold. Maybe not in Texas but again in the world.

As for my H2 lets get it straight, is it a princess or a queen. Since it is a year old, maybe lets stick with the princess.

With respect to your comment about wheeling, I can only say if you enjoy it, then great. Wheeling has nothing to do with being a man or not. In fact I can argue that you are trying to prove yourself in the hills as you obviously have not in society.

My H2 is one of a many a trophies. I work hard, I stay hard and enjoy my life like no other.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sfox:
See Maz,
I was gonna be nice and all, but then you had to go and bash on GW...that wasn't Hummer related. Then to compound that with a slam on Texas...well, it's on!

See the problem is, you wanted to buy into the Hummer image without acutally having the nuts to take your rig off-road. We, the wheelers, live the life you like to pretend you engage in with your street princess. Your response to the mall queen comment is a direct reflection of the fact that you know you weren't man enough to wheel your H2 and in fact ruined a great truck by putting those trashy 22" rims on it.....ain't information exchange fun?

S </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 05-05-2005, 12:22 PM
Banned

Damn, I didn't have the patience to pay any attention to this before. Some guy in a G-wagon on an H2 forum praising a rubi....... It all just gets old sometimes. Anyway, I decided to scan the posts and there is this one sentence that might change this conversation. It will be interesting to see. <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PhillyPhreak:
The new longer wheel based rubi is what I would buy if I were in the market for a new jeep. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Thai-baby, you see. You can read all of the 4x4 magazines, pretend to know all you want to know. It all doesn't trump experience. Dana 44, crawl ratio, locker, solid axles........ All of that doesn't mean crap if it isn't packaged correctly. It is the sum of the parts that make a vehicle work, not the individual parts and to have one or two supposedly better components is not going to overcome other inherent bad designs. Wheeling it and testing is the way you determine, not spouting statistics and component names.

So, if one of us were to go to a G-wagon site and say that the H2 can wheel better than the G, you think the members of that site are just going to lay down and not say anything (even though it would be correct).
Old 05-05-2005, 05:42 PM

maz is off the scale

Firstly, I made the comment to Phil not you. So understand your place here. I understand Phil's comment was not directed at me and never suggested such.

The point that I am trying to make is rather then divide and conquer, H2 owners should be united in the love of the vehicle and not catagorize the vehicle into sub-catagories. Nothing more nothing less.

As for my complex, the only one I am starting to have is understanding why some GI Joe wanna be like you sticks his nose into my comment to another person.