H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 05-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Hummer Guru

ROX is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You see this is the problem with these esoterical wankers - they feel that they are on a level of enlightenment that us mere mortals will never be able to transcend to. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Never, ever said this, at all. In fact, the way is there for all, if you would take the time to find it, IMHO.

If Paragon stops the attacks, I will not respond. This is the land of "the right" to self defense, right? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>He didn't say you said it. na-na-nay-boo-boo. He said you feel that.

Dude, you have the world all backwards. Your bitching and whining and your idiotic attempts at intelligent conversation is the reason I play with you. Quit being the such a loser and you draw no attention. You couldn't keep quiet for 10 minutes after Tower gave you the out. You had another opportunity to redeem yourself but, man, I don't know, you just don't see the light. At all.

You quite flatter yourself by labeling my toying with you as "attacks." It's nearly as comical as your statement about your "self defense." The defense for stupidity is not more stupidity. While I was gone, you went on to attempt to drum up support for your fragile ego and hope that some of the over 2,000 forum members will come rushing to your dire aid because you feel so unjustly "attacked."

I will have to defer to Tower, because in my many several posts I was unable to properly address you is such a correct, concise and genuine manner. Yet it went straight over your head and you instead attempted to deflect it to me in a crippled manner by suggesting that you will cease your responses upon no further "attacks" from me. Oh, I can see it now, a 12 pager and all about nothing. You failed to miss the part where I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PARAGON:
I am a disgruntled screenwriter who wanted to work on the show Seinfeld. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Really?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hart1: In order to obtain harmony, you and your staff must act like a wolf pack, not like a six pack. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That means he's the leader of the pack and he gets to kick people out of the pack whenever he wants. Then he gets to split the six pack with the remaining, contributing members of his wolf pack. I watch the Discovery Channel; I know this stuff.
What do I win?