Hummer Forums by Elcova

Hummer Forums by Elcova (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/index.php)
-   General H2 Discussion (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   My H2 Stolen (http://www.elcovaforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20440)

Motohead 09-17-2006 05:14 PM

Re: My H2 Stolen

i like popstacles...

PARAGON 09-17-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motohead
i like cockstacles...

ewwwww! more that we needed to know

ZigsRig 09-17-2006 08:24 PM

Fireroad...

Fireroad....

fireroad...

Fireroad....

oh yea, and we have mountains..... not hills :D

PARAGON 09-17-2006 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZigsRig
Fireroad...

Fireroad....

fireroad...

Fireroad....

oh yea, and we have mountains..... not hills :D

I guess when they say drinking too much kills brain cells, they were obviously right in your case. Or did you just not have any to begin with.

Where are the pics of YOUR tahoe or Johndumbassmixer's H2 doing anything more than a fire trail?

Stupid fck, both Ken and I have wheeled out West and we both have wheeled in the East. No one commented that there wasn't any good trails in the West.

You have just proved the theory that there is no limit to human stupidity. Maybe you wouldn't seem like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a bale of turtles stampeding through a room of chunky peanut butter.

DennisAJC 09-17-2006 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PARAGON
if you weren't intellectually slower than a bale of turtles stampeding through a room of chunky peanut butter.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!! OK that was funny.:jump:

Alan06SUT 09-18-2006 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotus4s
Damn Alan, I thought you lived on the good side of town.....:giggling: :giggling:

Two were while at Georgia Tech. Right next to the Hood!

Motohead 09-18-2006 02:05 AM

yeah, well we have the best mountains here in Florida...

PARAGON 09-18-2006 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Motohead
yeah, well we have the best mountains here in Florida...

magic?

KenP 09-18-2006 04:42 AM

Quote:

Maybe you wouldn't seem like such a pathetic loser if you weren't intellectually slower than a bale of turtles stampeding through a room of chunky peanut butter.

Oh please stop it!!!! Beer out the right nostril funnay!!!!:dancingbanana: :dancingbanana: :perfect10s:

timgco 09-18-2006 05:20 AM

just keep buying and selling vehicles and switching jobs. THey can't get keys made fast enough and won't be able to find you.:dancingbanana:

johndjmix1 09-18-2006 07:38 AM

I have been to paragon over 20 times and tower city about 40 times. I can tell you right now, yea paragon has some serious stuff to climb and play on.....definatly some good stuff..... But, for people coming from Long Island, NY, etc.....thats about all you got...its so small.

Gets boring after a while. What i do miss from the east is the water....its dam dry out here usually. Nothing like some nice mud out east =)

Got that paragon. BTW, its smartass not dumbass. lol

--John

CO Hummer 09-18-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KenP
X2. Fireroads bring teh suk. I like obstacle after obstacle, non-stop, all day long.:beerchug:

You rather ride around in some playground, over the same obstacles, trip after trip than ride around in Colorado?

LOL if you guys think it's just a bunch of fire roads here.

C'mon out and ride 21 road, Holy Cross, or Blanca sometime. Make sure you did fasten your seatbelts just in case that fire road gets a little "bumpy". ;)

CO Hummer 09-18-2006 02:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This fire road just sucks! :OWNED: ;) :D

PARAGON 09-18-2006 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CO Hummer
This fire road just sucks! :Owned: ;) :D

looks like a fireroad to me...... even see smoke in the background:giggling:

CO Hummer 09-18-2006 03:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Personally, I prefer to just wheel on my dealer's test track. That way I can avoid these annoying fireroad views:

PARAGON 09-18-2006 03:19 PM

Quote:

Personally, I prefer to just wheel on my dealer's test track. That way I can avoid these annoying fireroad views:

true, you always get to take the truck to it's maximum capabilities then.:dancingbanana:

PARAGON 09-18-2006 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johndjmix1
I have been to paragon over 20 times and tower city about 40 times. I can tell you right now, yea paragon has some serious stuff to climb and play on.....definatly some good stuff..... But, for people coming from Long Island, NY, etc.....thats about all you got...its so small.

Gets boring after a while. What i do miss from the east is the water....its dam dry out here usually. Nothing like some nice mud out east =)

Got that paragon. BTW, its smartass not dumbass. lol

--John

what have you done at Paragon?

CO Hummer 09-18-2006 03:29 PM

Quote:

true, you always get to take the truck to it's maximum capabilities then.:dancingbanana:

I wish I lived out East, then I could wheel in Aub's driveway.

Big Z 09-18-2006 03:38 PM

Quote:

:giggling: That Might be too....."technique" Challenging...For MOST! :D

PARAGON 09-18-2006 04:06 PM

Quote:

I'm moving in with you, so I can wheel the fire roads out there and eat Elk at will.:perfect10s: