H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-09-2002, 04:47 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Okay...check it out. Today was my kids 3 year old birthday, and we held it at a gym for all the kiddies. My kid is quite pleasant and nice....but you know...they all have their moments.

So my kid is standing under a shower of bubbles exclusively enjoying herself when along comes another little kid to share the bubble-essence. Suddenly, my kid grabs the other by the shoulders, spins her around and proceeds to forcefully walk her about 5 feet outside the ring-of-bubbles. Then, as if that's not good enough...my kid gives this other kid a good push AND for good measure throws in a swift kick to the rear of the other (innocent) kid. No idea where this behavior came from.

Then, from across the room I hear (jokingly) another parent yell...."Hey Steve, I think you better cut down on the amount of time your kid is spending in that Hummer! Seems to be having an influence on her behavior".

Now I suppose the child-services people will post an anti-Hummer campaign....seems Cinderella kicks butt! Course, this coulda been Hummergirl in her youth too...check it out:
Attached Images

Old 12-09-2002, 04:47 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Okay...check it out. Today was my kids 3 year old birthday, and we held it at a gym for all the kiddies. My kid is quite pleasant and nice....but you know...they all have their moments.

So my kid is standing under a shower of bubbles exclusively enjoying herself when along comes another little kid to share the bubble-essence. Suddenly, my kid grabs the other by the shoulders, spins her around and proceeds to forcefully walk her about 5 feet outside the ring-of-bubbles. Then, as if that's not good enough...my kid gives this other kid a good push AND for good measure throws in a swift kick to the rear of the other (innocent) kid. No idea where this behavior came from.

Then, from across the room I hear (jokingly) another parent yell...."Hey Steve, I think you better cut down on the amount of time your kid is spending in that Hummer! Seems to be having an influence on her behavior".

Now I suppose the child-services people will post an anti-Hummer campaign....seems Cinderella kicks butt! Course, this coulda been Hummergirl in her youth too...check it out:
Old 12-09-2002, 05:06 AM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

I did quickly and swiftly correct my child and had her apologize to the other kid!

And secondly, given the nature of the forum lately, I just want to say that I sited Hummergirl cause she's got spunk and doesn't take lip from anyone (as well none of us should!).

Still...caption to read: "Cinderella turns brute, Hummers to blame for downfall of childrens behavior in society".

But, she loves Dadda's big red Hummer. [img]/infopop/emoticons/icon_biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 12-09-2002, 02:33 PM

SJ is off the scale

Steve:

My son is only 7 months old, but he already has his hockey jersey and is throwing punches when he feels the milk bottle is not ready fast enough.

No worries, your daughter is just preparing for a competitive world. Cute picture BTW.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png
Old 12-09-2002, 04:08 PM
Hummer Authority

Steve R is off the scale

Thanks SJ. btw, are you near L.A., cause I'm sorta putting together an offroading group?
Old 12-09-2002, 05:02 PM

SJ is off the scale

Steve:

I'm in the Lake Tahoe area, so not very close to L.A. My travels usually take me north to Montana, but I could probably attend a Southern Cal event one time per year.
http://www.smiliegenerator.de/smiley...miley-9839.png