H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 09-25-2003, 03:30 AM
Hummer Authority

NJ H2 has a little shameless behaviour in the past

With everything going on about xenons and bi-xenons, does anyone know where to get BI-xenons for the H2?

Old 09-25-2003, 03:30 AM
Hummer Authority

With everything going on about xenons and bi-xenons, does anyone know where to get BI-xenons for the H2?

Old 09-25-2003, 03:39 AM
Circuitguy

Check with this forums online store. I think they will have what you need. I hope this link works! BIG-C

http://www.h2source.com/201-124-1.htm

White 03-H2-LUX

<a target="_blank" href="http://www.gstyle4u.com">
</a>
Old 09-26-2003, 03:43 AM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Circuitguy:
Check with this forums online store. I think they will have what you need. I hope this link works! BIG-C

http://www.h2source.com/201-124-1.htm

White 03-H2-LUX

</a><HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thanks Circuitguy! I am still looking for the BiXenons though. Do you happen to know a place selling the BiXenons?

Old 09-26-2003, 04:42 AM
Circuitguy

Sorry for the wrong info. I did look around for what you are trying to find and I have found nothing. HID headlight assm, yes. Zenon replacement bulbs, yes. HID replacement bulbs, yes. But no Bi Zenon lights, sorry. BIG-C

White 03-H2-LUX

</a>
Old 09-26-2003, 04:55 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I have Xenon gas bulbs, 6 of them on my Hummer. But I have never heard of Bi-Xenon, is it anything like Bi-Sexual?
Old 09-26-2003, 12:43 PM
Hummer Professional

TBarrow is off the scale

Saw these last night online. They are the projector beam we saw before.

http://www.carolinaclassictrucks.com/

Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, 2-7" screens in headrests with DVD player and TV Tuner.
Black H2 Adventure Series + Luxury, AirForce One intake, Throttle Body Bypass, Gobi Rack w/2\" Brackets & 4 PIAA 580 Lights, Xenarc HID, Alcoa Wheels, Goodyear 37x12.50x17 MT/R, Warn 9.5Ti Thermometric Winch, DiabloSport programmer,160 Degree T-Stat, B&B Headers and full dual exhaust by B&B as well, ARB fridge/freezer, Full Audio upgrade.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:45 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry Mac,
But Phil is right. You've only got painted/colored bulbs. You've probably driven cars with real Xenon or HIDs and you know there's no comparison.
Old 09-26-2003, 01:51 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

I've driven new BMW and MB with those fcty lamps, rather disappointing light, looks much brighter from outside, but from the driver's seat, it is about the same as mine. The same people who sell these $2000 Bi-Xenon, also sells my type of XENON bulbs, advertised as Xenon Gas.
Reminds me of that Hummer owner I met at the dealer, he paid $89,000 for basically similar H2 as mine, same month too, he was very proud of it. I didn't tell him I paid $54K for my H2.

$1900-$2200.
We are proud to offer our the exclusive H2 Hummer Bi xenon headlight system.
Our Xenon upgrade system is far superior to a regular Xenon retrofit kit or any other lighting system found on the market today.
Our stage one headlight system utilizes the same technology that you will find on today's high end luxury vehicles such as Bmw e46 M3. The result is a headlight system that emits a very even, powerful, non glare producing beam pattern. In addition both low and high beam are xenon. Not only do they work awesome, they look stunning as well, giving the H2 Hummer a distinctive and unique look.

The kit comes complete with control units, xenon bulbs, new weatherproof headlight assemblies, plug and play wiring harness and instructions. Our industry precedent 5 year warranty is also included on the xenon components. Installation time is about one hour. The installation is easy and straightforward and the wiring is plug and play.
Attached Images

Old 09-26-2003, 03:19 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

Real Xenon bulbs need a ballast.
Old 09-26-2003, 08:47 PM
Hummer Authority

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by MAC:
$1900-$2200.
We are proud to offer our the exclusive H2 Hummer Bi xenon headlight system.
Our Xenon upgrade system is far superior to a regular Xenon retrofit kit or any other lighting system found on the market today.
Our stage one headlight system utilizes the same technology that you will find on today's high end luxury vehicles such as Bmw e46 M3. The result is a headlight system that emits a very even, powerful, non glare producing beam pattern. In addition both low and high beam are xenon. Not only do they work awesome, they look stunning as well, giving the H2 Hummer a distinctive and unique look.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mac, do you have a link to this company?

Old 09-26-2003, 09:30 PM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Capt. Kirk, That data came from the site offered by circuitguy, see above. Just click on the Hummer then click and click and click, follow the rabbit.

Drtyfn, these lovely blue bulbs of mine, 4 are from Korea, 2 from Taiwan. Take a look at these bulbs, they are NOT easy to make, I doubt some guy squat in the rice field and make them. Based on my business dealing with those rigid tough Koreans, if the packaging or ad says Xenon, you bet there's xenon gas somewhere in there. Plus BestBuy must have a policy and standard to check the quality and contents.

Now its a total different story with those 2 tiny $7 DRL bulbs made in Taiwan, they look cheap, packaging looked cheap, I am absolutely amazed they lasted a year. The blue does look like painted, but again I am shocked to see the light quality is exceptional. Not just the cold white light with very slight blue tint, but the output seems much stronger, being DRL, not functional night light, I couldn't really judge them. At least, the super white light looks a lot better and brighter than the stock brown teeth yellow DRL light.

No, I don't have a ballast, sounds expensive.
Old 10-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Hummer Messiah

KenP is an unknown quantity at this point

Mac, those are the bulbs I ordered months ago from his4less. Still waiting... I already addressed this on another thread, but again, I hope it is not to late for a charge back.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 10-06-2003, 03:02 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Ken, surprised that you would buy the cheap xenon gas bulbs as mine if you have Lingenfelter, which is quite expensive high quality performance mode according to what I read in the auto magazine. I thought people who spend that kind of serious money on modes spend equal big bucks, maybe $2K on HID, $10K on sound, $5K on wheels, $2K on tires, plus navigation, custom dash, special seats, expensive off road lamps, roof rack, ladder, etc..

Besides the 3rd row seat, I don't think I spent over $100 on aftermarket Hummer things. Not to mention I sold the Adverture tool/first aid kit on eBay for $200+, I just don't need nor want that kit. It is not even a case of money, I just don't need nor want any aftermarket things, at least I have not seen any. Lighting is a different story, the weak factory light was the first and only problem I noticed which was a priority to be fixed urgently.
Old 10-07-2003, 01:55 AM
Hummer Messiah

Mac, I assume you were teasing me . I did order and pay for the bi xenon projector bulbs you posted a pic of above.
I contacted the credit card company today and there should be no problem with reimbursement to me. However, we are all stuck paying for rip offs in one way or another through higher prices and insurance costs. That actually burns me up more than those jerks ripping people off.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 10-07-2003, 03:54 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

Ken, I was mistaken. I forgot about the bi-xenon lamps discussed above. I was thinking about my $30 xenon gas bulbs, my last post must've confused you. Glad you came out OK on that purchase credit reversal. I was buying a Casio S3 camera today on eBay, had to read all the details carefully and repeatedly, then check the feedbacks, decided to skip the used ones and the sellers with limited history. My experience on eBay have been good, but with all the fraud stories these days, one must play some defense.
Old 10-07-2003, 04:02 AM
Hummer Messiah

Mac, thanks.
I think I will check out Best Buy in the a.m. You seem to have had good luck with the bulbs. They may not be the best solution to the poor lighting, but they will look great .
Don't forget to vote tommorrow.

Black Lingenfelter Lux
Old 10-07-2003, 04:06 AM
Hummer Authority

MAC is off the scale

We voted weeks ago. 2 Million absentee ballots have been received already.
We know who we want, no usual last minute mud and dirty tricks will change our minds. Hummer people are not the "Undecided" type of people.