H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 10-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mordak is off the scale

Ok so I've decided I want to do some paint or vinyl graphics on my 2005 H2...but I have NO idea what would look good. Any suggestions or pictures?

My H2 is white, so I have a lot of possibilities.

Red flames? Nah....but what? And are there any websites with pictures of designs really?
Old 10-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mordak is off the scale

Ok so I've decided I want to do some paint or vinyl graphics on my 2005 H2...but I have NO idea what would look good. Any suggestions or pictures?

My H2 is white, so I have a lot of possibilities.

Red flames? Nah....but what? And are there any websites with pictures of designs really?
Old 10-02-2005, 03:32 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

For you:
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2005, 03:35 PM
Hummer Veteran

Mordak is off the scale

I ask a genuine question and my 1st response is from an *******....great. Makes me feel really welcome among other Hummer owners, I thought we were all supposed to be nice to each other?
Old 10-02-2005, 03:57 PM
Hummer Deity

h2co-pilot is an unknown quantity at this point

h2co-pilot:

#
Attached Images

Old 10-02-2005, 11:32 PM
Banned

PARAGON has a little shameless behaviour in the past

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mordak:
.... I thought we were all supposed to be nice to each other? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>What on earth would make you think that?
Old 10-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mordak:
I ask a genuine question and my 1st response is from an *******....great. Makes me feel really welcome among other Hummer owners, I thought we were all supposed to be nice to each other? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you on your period?
Attached Images

Old 10-03-2005, 12:41 AM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

Mordak
Vinyl will be less expensive and with paint You just cannot shoot a theme on and away You go. You have to sand and most of the time the whole truck unless You can find good cut off spots for the design You choose.
I would recommend You ask who is the best painter or customizer in Your area go and see Him. Most of the time they will take hobbies Your into and do that theme. Many ideas but, start with a pro or a real good graphics artisit. The vinyl wrap is good if the rig is for promoting a business but if You want it to be a show type deal paint is the way to go.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-03-2005, 02:26 AM
Hummer Authority

Boss Hoss is off the scale

I have been thinking how sweet some ghost flames would be on my black rig. This may not be the most cost efficient route but you could paint your truck black and throw some ghost flames on it. Im sure KenP would agree about the first part.

20in Kaotik NT-1s with 35x13.50Pro Comp Xtreme All terrain
Old 10-10-2005, 09:10 AM
Hummer Veteran

Mordak is off the scale

So nobody has any real ideas?
Old 10-10-2005, 03:39 PM

4churchill is off the scale

Mordak, Boss had a good idea....Taz offered some insight......Drty, well he was just drty....

The answers will come it just takes time....be patient Mordaksan and you will catch fly with chopstick

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Hummer Authority

My rig will be in and out of paint the next few weeks getting all the clear stripped and ghost flames painted on Stealth Gray. When done I will get a Pic on quickly to help You decide if that is what you would like to do. Ghost flame is just leaving a little of one of the base colors out of the factory color to give it a very slight difference. We are doing it a little differently though as We are taking a FX brand and blending 2 different ones that have nothing to do with Stealth but, are shades that can hide in the Stealth. Purple, violet, blue, gray, gold, green, jade and a few more. Once You get it down it is amazing that once You get close You can pick them out if You look really hard and move to different angles but, it really is to the point of not knowing what it is but, that it looks really good. I have to give Our head shop guy credit for the idea.

If You ever want a motorcycle customized mainly rice rockets You need to call the office and get with Drew and ship it to Him. You will not be unhappy. Suzuki loves Him. Their sending many used bikes they bought just with him in mind to customize for them to sell easier. His crouch rocket has 210HP at the ground. Well off topic but, it would be reasonable to ship a bike to Him and work over the phone and photo shop your own look send it to Him and He can get it done for You.

We are trying to get it so that you do not see flames until You get within around 15 feet of the rig and with the FX We are using it will look different colors from different angles. We are really taking the ghost a little farther as I mentioned it usually is what ever the color of Your rig is minus one small amount component so it blends and hides in the color of the rig. It is a little harder to do the way We are trying it as We spent almost 2 days mixing and shooting Stealth on fenders and shooting the flames We taped off to get the right look. It is not that hard when You stay near You base color. I do have a ghost on hood of HUMMERcustoms where We removed just a little of the black out of the stealth and You do not see it until We tilt the hood up about 45 degrees at shows and then it shows very tastefully and looks fantastic.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 10-10-2005, 03:47 PM

Raz.....I was getting worried that your posts where getting so short... welcome back

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Hummer Authority

I've been sick but, was coming back . Stuck at home today with some motor function problems. The neuro has me heading in Tuesday at 8:30 to run some tests. becuase of all the blood loss it created some motor skill problems that are random. It triggered Restless Leg Syndrome and they have no idea what causes it but, they treat it with Parkinsons meds. Some of the stuff they try mess's with Me real bad and then some I may as well be taken placebo's. They have tried the top 6 most successful meds and so far none have worked.
Thanks for noticing Buddy

TAZ
Old 10-10-2005, 05:15 PM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

TAZ:

Get better buddy. I hope to see you at SEMA.
Old 10-10-2005, 05:20 PM

yeah Taz get better!!!!!!!!!!!

www.HUMMERNut.net
Old 10-12-2005, 03:57 AM
Hummer Authority

Hi guys thought I would update you on health stuff.
I spent most of the day with a neurologist and neurosurgeon. I had not mentioned anything other than RLS problem and blood to forum and not much on RLS. It apparently was triggered by the oxygen deprivation I went through for so many years. They do not know what causes it but, it is treated with Parkison's meds. Doc said another illness can start it.

I had something go bad starting Sunday night and Monday I could not walk. I called Neuro and told Him but, He was gone and had Me in at opening this morning. They have allot of equip. to run tests so they do not have to send people to hospital all the time. My left side did not respond as good as the right side. My left eye is about half closed.

He has been treating Me for the RLS for 2 years and used the top 6 meds that always work and none have done any good. He got angry today saying there is something dam more than RLS and said this episode convinces Him the RLS has been masking something else. He said I had a mild stroke. Nothing visible except eye closed but, on orders not doing much so as not to burst an anurism if I have one. They are trying to get Me in to get MRI of brain and other things, check blood flow to brain and through the brain. I have had dizziness if I get up to quick and it shortens My work day often. I cannot work upside down almost at all with out getting real dizzy. I cannot of course do anything untill they run tests to be sure I do not have an anurism He said. He knows My blood Doc and they are buddies so He is going to have blood Doc run some lab work that normally You would just go to a lab but, My blood doc will not let anyone else mess with Me so He does blood lab for any doctor that wants it.

Neuro had Me try to walk a straight line for at least 5 steps heel to toe and if You had offered Me a million I could not do it. He said My brain does not know where My feet are allot of the time. I had noticed for the past month I would stumble when i first got out of a chair but, intermittent. I had been noticing some balance problems for a few weeks but, i have been through so much i sort of let things go that i guess I should have called Doc's and tell them. It is I'm just sick of hospitals and well just the whole thing.
Plus really I just do not want anything to keep Me from working on the H2 and have it done by end of Oct. with the exception of HUD and Blown is waiting on Me. I'm trying to get test done next week so Blown can package it for sale install and He and I can install My unit at VEGAS. If nothing else We are towing it to SEMA even if one of the companies trying to get larger space have to pass. I want to ride around in style while in Vegas.

If anyone can be checking around for somebody to use My H2 in SEMA I'll haul it and just ask for 2 rooms and fuel to get it there. I could use help on this as I will not be able to stay on top of it as I had been. If they want Me to pull something and add theirs no problem. I'm trying to find somebody that would like it just for eye candy to get visitors to stop at vendors booth. so help with this and I would be so grateful. I have to cut workload so that means not many follow up calls on projects an deals working. He said no stuff to raise blood pressure till other test get done. I have been careful not to mess up others good time by not going to functions with My forum buddies but, I'm not going to miss SEMA. We are bringing 8 guys to show as a bonus for their hard work and dedication. A busines partner has Pewter H2 2004 that will come with Us to help haul riders and i'm moving all My old billet to his ride after sponsors new stuff is mounted.

Sorry for moving off topic.

I had noticed MY short term memory had gotten worse the last month or so and Neuro asked Me questions and 15 or 20 minutes later He would ask if i could repeat the question which i was asked 0 for 6 on tries.
Hopefully I will get some good news in next couple of days.

If there is blood flow problems in the brain or small anusrism coud someone explain to Me how this stuff is treated or prevented coming back?

Thanks everyone for caring about what is happening. It would be great help to find Me a SEMA show company to use H2.

TAZ