H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 02-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

PhillyPhreak is off the scale

Did anyone pay invoice or under for their H2....I've been to two dealerships and the seemed eagered to take some money off the sticker right away. I know that GM is offering $1,000 cash to customer and $2,000 cash to dealer this month. Anyone buy from Nucar in Delaware? How was your experience?
Old 02-06-2005, 01:23 PM
Hummer Veteran

Did anyone pay invoice or under for their H2....I've been to two dealerships and the seemed eagered to take some money off the sticker right away. I know that GM is offering $1,000 cash to customer and $2,000 cash to dealer this month. Anyone buy from Nucar in Delaware? How was your experience?
Old 02-06-2005, 02:15 PM
HummMe

I used to deal with Nucar for all of my parts at my shop. I dont know how the sales people are but the parts dept. is great. If you are considering a used H2 I have an 03 lux with 9k miles that I am trying to get $40k for. I live in southern Jersey. Let me know.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Hummer Authority

HUMMERcustoms.com/TAZ is off the scale

I paid invoice 2005 H2 SUV and probably a little less after I kept saying yea but I would like it better if it had this on it. Then I cut the extended warranty to less than half what they started out asking. It can be done. There are plenty of owners on this forum who have done as well and alot better than Me. If You can get them to pull invoice out in front of you and let You see it Your doing a good job. You have to get on web and load up with info. They get a 2 to 4 thousand hold back on it when the quater ends and other stuff like that. They ussually see real quick who has done thier homework and do not waste time BS the buyer. I walked in told what I wanted and what I'd pay using info learned and had a deal and paid for rig in 1 hour and left proud owner of My Babby.
When You can not dazzle someone with brilliance then confuse them with BS but either way You can come out on top. In My case it ussually is BS.

TAZ
05 H2 SUV cus. paint, Magnuson SC 6/12lb boost, cowl hood scoop, 12" dash touchscreen, GM elec. fans, HPTuners.com tuning soft., Dynatech headers dual catback exhaust Jet Hot chrome front to back Flowmaster Super 40's, Diamo 8 Karat rims & 325X60-20" Toyo, 4 OEM Captain seats Katzkins leather, rear console computer inside running all AV/NAV etc., Infinity component system 3 amps Tsunami Caps, rear flip down 12" monitor, headrest monitors, overhead console boost, fuel pressure, & A/F ratio gauges
Old 02-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Hummer Messiah

DRTYFN is an unknown quantity at this point

PP, buy it now, you're going to need the pick-me-up after the Eagles get whacked today.
Old 02-06-2005, 03:46 PM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

PP, I ended up $500 over invoice less the 3K off for incentives. GM card points were than added also. Got a few oil changes in there also. I'm sure other have done better, but I thought I did OK. So I got somewhere around 10K off sticker.
They also gave me a chrome brush guard and DVD headrest system. I took all the chrome off of this thing and put in on my 03 that I just sold.
those incentives may still be available.
Old 02-06-2005, 06:08 PM
Hummer Veteran

Thanks...I did my homework on Edmunds and I was going to go in asking for invoice minus the 3k....the salesman at Nu-car told me he had a few black Luxs he wanted to move. I just want a sunroof....I will go aftermarket for a in dash dvd/nav system. I hate all the chrome on it and nucar said they would change everything to black except the handles (they take 2 hours a door and would cost me $800 to switch).
Old 02-07-2005, 02:41 AM
Hummer Guru

timgco is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhillyPhreak:
Thanks...I did my homework on Edmunds and I was going to go in asking for invoice minus the 3k....the salesman at Nu-car told me he had a few black Luxs he wanted to move. I just want a sunroof....I will go aftermarket for a in dash dvd/nav system. I hate all the chrome on it and nucar said they would change everything to black except the handles (they take 2 hours a door and would cost me $800 to switch). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
I got the same reply on the door handles. That's why they are staying chrome.

how do you like your Z? What is autox prepped? I have a touring and love the little rice burner.
Old 02-07-2005, 09:30 PM
Hummer Veteran

I love the Z...it's currently for sale. I set it up to track it....never got around to it. It has a fully adjustable KW version 3 coilover suspension (handbuilt in Germany). I also have 14" stoptech brakes on the front and rear(They are sick!). Also has a few other goodies like a in dash dvd player.
Old 02-07-2005, 10:43 PM
HummMe

Got any pix of that 05 stang?
Old 02-08-2005, 12:25 AM
Hummer Veteran

whoops....that should say 95...sorry I didn't notice the mistake.....
Old 02-08-2005, 12:30 PM

RI Hummer is off the scale

I got a great deal on mine $51.5K for an '05 Stealth Grey, Adventure package, Sunroof, Navigation, XM radio and rear DVD headrest entertainment package. I think the December incentive was the same as February. The rear DVD is free so you might as well go for it unless they give you an additional $1800 off (that's the retail cost).

RI
Old 02-08-2005, 02:02 PM

Erod is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by PhillyPhreak:
Did anyone pay invoice or under for their H2....I've been to two dealerships and the seemed eagered to take some money off the sticker right away. I know that GM is offering $1,000 cash to customer and $2,000 cash to dealer this month. Anyone buy from Nucar in Delaware? How was your experience? <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey PhillyPhreak,
I work for GM and I could give you a certificate that entitles you to a supplier discount plus any existing rebates. If I am not mistaken the supplier discount is around 4%. Let me know if you are interested.

2003 Black H2 (SOLD)

2005 Black SUT
Old 02-08-2005, 09:43 PM
Hummer Veteran

definately interested
Old 02-08-2005, 10:47 PM

Erod is off the scale

PhillyPhreak,

Check your PM's

2003 Black H2 (SOLD)

2005 Black SUT