H1 Photo Gallery
H1 Details

General Info

Hummer Dealers
Contact
Advertise

Sponsored Ads

Source Motors - custom. accessories.

Go Back   Hummer Forums by Elcova > Hummer H2 Discussion Forums > General H2 Discussion

Old 12-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Hummer Veteran

Jim_Cantore is an unknown quantity at this point

With the sure-to-be rising gas costs, in the war for oil, are you all considering selling your H2's and getting a more economical and environmentally sound vehicle?
Old 12-16-2005, 01:37 AM
Hummer Veteran

With the sure-to-be rising gas costs, in the war for oil, are you all considering selling your H2's and getting a more economical and environmentally sound vehicle?
Old 12-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

WHATEVER!!!!

NEVER EVER EVER NEVER
Old 12-16-2005, 01:46 AM
Hummer Veteran

So you are saying you would rather keep your material ego and forego your monetary gain and continue to deplete resources.

Typical. You sheep will never change.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:01 AM

gas has gone down almost $1 gallon in CA alone, probably more in other states. what increase can be worse than the one we just went through? did we sell then?
Old 12-16-2005, 02:10 AM

Poseur is off the scale

I don't see environmental soundness in any vehicle. I also believe that the more batteries you have in your car the less environmentally sound it is.
Why don't we all get bicycles, oh wait, they usually have welded frames and welding releases toxic fumes. So does making tires. Plastics and resins? You betcha.
If you are really so hell bent on environmental soundness why don't you start a crusade against the vinyl industry. Or just think about all the unregulated ozone depleting chemicals that are being released right now all over the world producing products sold here because our EPA has caused many companies to move the production of products using said chemicals to somewhere that won't be regulated as closely or at all.
We must now take a look at any full size pickup, van, or SUV as their economy is right there with an H2.
If you want to hate the H2, hate it but don't try to disguise it as some self righteous environmentally sound you should be ashamed of youself crap.
You obviously don't have the depth of comprehension to look deeper to the root of the problem and are just a bandwagon jumper. And you're way late to that party as well.
Here's one for you. Show some self discipline and drive less.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:14 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Yes, I will continue to deplete resources with both my H2's and my Dodge Ram. I am not sure what the hell you are talking about.

I drive a Honda too--so what?

Technology will solve the oil crises over time just like oil did for coal, and coal did for wood.

Must I or anyone on here solve this issue? Do we count our bicycle miles and walking miles?

I work in an affluent liberal area where everyone worries about oil and gas. They commute 45-60 miles one way each day in their "Honda" to make the bucks they have to get live away from, and then sh-it on the working man. Their tires are underinflated, their never get tune ups, and they drive these old ****wagons without the newest polution controls to save their BMWs and Mercedes for the weekend with their friends. What should we do we these people????

Maybe someone who cares should educate the educated liberal tree hugger?

You can people here sheep. Well--in a blind kingdom and one eyed man is King. You folks all think you are Kings...you buy leather, use paint, build houses, buy metal products, flush your toilet, and use a lot of paper so that you can write **** to feel good about yourself.

Spend some time at a meat packing plant and talk to a hard working, uneducated man for a day. He will teach you more than any book. Oh yea....if he was "educated properly" he would be like you right????????
Old 12-16-2005, 02:26 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poseur:
I don't see environmental soundness in any vehicle. I also believe that the more batteries you have in your car the less environmentally sound it is.
Why don't we all get bicycles, oh wait, they usually have welded frames and welding releases toxic fumes. So does making tires. Plastics and resins? You betcha.
If you are really so hell bent on environmental soundness why don't you start a crusade against the vinyl industry. Or just think about all the unregulated ozone depleting chemicals that are being released right now all over the world producing products sold here because our EPA has caused many companies to move the production of products using said chemicals to somewhere that won't be regulated as closely or at all.
We must now take a look at any full size pickup, van, or SUV as their economy is right there with an H2.
If you want to hate the H2, hate it but don't try to disguise it as some self righteous environmentally sound you should be ashamed of youself crap.
You obviously don't have the depth of comprehension to look deeper to the root of the problem and are just a bandwagon jumper. And you're way late to that party as well.
Here's one for you. Show some self discipline and drive less. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Hummer owners' arrogance comes across in the reason the jackasses dare to buy the car. And the reason they still keep it. The purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as less time as possible, unless you are greedy bastard in which case the purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as much glitz as possible. Hummer owners get a sick, sexual thrill out of people looking at their cars. Reminds me of an exhibitionist whore with too much make up on and too many STD's quite frankly.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:32 AM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

My goodness, I thought only the H3 boards were getting Trolled...

I wonder where they're all coming from... Maybe we should board up the hole under the counter where these vermin are coming in.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:
Yes, I will continue to deplete resources with both my H2's and my Dodge Ram. I am not sure what the hell you are talking about.

I drive a Honda too--so what?

Technology will solve the oil crises over time just like oil did for coal, and coal did for wood.

Must I or anyone on here solve this issue? Do we count our bicycle miles and walking miles?

I work in an affluent liberal area where everyone worries about oil and gas. They commute 45-60 miles one way each day in their "Honda" to make the bucks they have to get live away from, and then sh-it on the working man. Their tires are underinflated, their never get tune ups, and they drive these old ****wagons without the newest polution controls to save their BMWs and Mercedes for the weekend with their friends. What should we do we these people????

Maybe someone who cares should educate the educated liberal tree hugger?

You can people here sheep. Well--in a blind kingdom and one eyed man is King. You folks all think you are Kings...you buy leather, use paint, build houses, buy metal products, flush your toilet, and use a lot of paper so that you can write **** to feel good about yourself.

Spend some time at a meat packing plant and talk to a hard working, uneducated man for a day. He will teach you more than any book. Oh yea....if he was "educated properly" he would be like you right???????? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

exactly. Conservation is a key tactic in further evolved species. Therefore you are quite unevolved- like your $50,000. tuna can that you parade.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:34 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Your purpose for a car is to get from point A-B. Not everyone shares your view----so since they do not you self rightous bastard, you condem them?

Let people do what they want----nature, the law, and common sense will get those who can't survive on their own. How do you think we evolved?

Count your blessings you are one of the "chosen educated people" and will probably live a long life pestering those who just want to do the best they can with the cards they were delt.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:39 AM
Hummer Expert

RazM is an unknown quantity at this point

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andkon*:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Poseur:
Here's one for you. Show some self discipline and drive less. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Hummer owners' arrogance comes across in the reason the jackasses dare to buy the car. And the reason they still keep it. The purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as less time as possible, unless you are greedy bastard in which case the purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as much glitz as possible. Hummer owners get a sick, sexual thrill out of people looking at their cars. Reminds me of an exhibitionist whore with too much make up on and too many STD's quite frankly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

My goodness, if everything in life was about getting from point A to point B, it would get very boring quickly.

Now, I suppose you look at sex the same way. It's not for pleasure, it's for reproductive purposes only. Like you said, driving is to get from point A to point B. Sex must be similar in your world. Do it, make a kid, never do it again unless you want more children. No pleasure, just use it for its purpose.

Wow, your life must SUCK!
Old 12-16-2005, 02:39 AM

Poseur is off the scale

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by andkon*:

The Hummer owners' arrogance comes across in the reason the jackasses dare to buy the car. And the reason they still keep it. The purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as less time as possible, unless you are greedy bastard in which case the purpose of a car is to get from point A to point B in as much glitz as possible. Hummer owners get a sick, sexual thrill out of people looking at their cars. Reminds me of an exhibitionist whore with too much make up on and too many STD's quite frankly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
So your whole theory is based upon your uninformed opinion of what a hummer owner is. As if we were all the same. You also seem to be a connosuer of disease infested exhibitioist whores. A"SICK, SEXUAL THRILL"? Are you out of your mind. I could care less who looks at my vehicle.

I would say you have some weird delusional sh!t going on in your head and need to seek professional help because it is literally tearing you up and taking away your ability to think rationally. DO NOW!
Old 12-16-2005, 02:40 AM
Hummer Expert

HGW is off the scale

Exactly?--WTF did you read---many of your kind drive to work to make big bucks and get away from the cities---where is their conservation?

You think this universe is finite??? This world will come up with the answers through inovation that comes from free thinking and the lure of the dollar, not from worry and self-sacrifice.

The whole human race is set up to work self interest, not the opposite.

I am done with you and this post. I am wasting precious electricity (created though coal burning in many states) answering your babble.
Old 12-16-2005, 02:54 AM
Hummer Authority

GLBLWARMR is an unknown quantity at this point

When I bought my hummer gas was $3.55 a gallon. Who gives a crap??? We just put an ULEV (ultralow emissions vehicle) sticker on the hummer. Doesn't that mean I am helping the environment.
2013 Victory Cross Country
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
Old 12-16-2005, 03:27 AM
Hummer Expert

MONSTERMATT is an unknown quantity at this point

alright this dude has gotta go!!!!
Old 12-16-2005, 03:28 AM
Hummer Expert

MONSTERMATT is an unknown quantity at this point

HUG A TREE AND HOPEFULLY THERE IS A HOLE IN IT SO U CAN FUCCC IT TOO hows that for arrogance?
Old 12-16-2005, 03:30 AM
Hummer Veteran

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by HummersGoneWild:
Exactly?--WTF did you read---many of your kind drive to work to make big bucks and get away from the cities---where is their conservation?

You think this universe is finite??? This world will come up with the answers through inovation that comes from free thinking and the lure of the dollar, not from worry and self-sacrifice.

The whole human race is set up to work self interest, not the opposite.

I am done with you and this post. I am wasting precious electricity (created though coal burning in many states) answering your babble. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

"Your kind" you know nothing about me to reference my kind to any one.

And the human race is set up to work self interest? Only those of your kind - to play your game, because you are obviously in your own meglomania. But the wealth, thinking and innovation should be about our society as a whole.

Is the universe finite? Well, the fundamental cosmological hypothesis according to which the universe is homogeneous (same everywhere - onthe scale of galaxies) and that hypothesis is likely to be soon falsified experimentally. I can tell you the theories but I assume you were trying to make some sort of remonstrant remark.
Old 12-16-2005, 06:44 AM
Hummer Guru

HummBob is an unknown quantity at this point

[quote]Originally posted by andkon*:
So you are saying you would rather keep your material ego and forego your monetary gain and continue to deplete resources.QUOTE]

Uhhh?? Yeah! Dumbass
Old 12-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Hummer Guru

Spike is an unknown quantity at this point

originally posted by andkunt,
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">in the war for oil, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What a jack off!!!